[ROM][11][Ginkgo/Willow] PixelPlusUi OFFICIAL

Erwin Abs

Feb 19, 2017
Indonesia

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration."

PixelPlusUI is a Pixel Experience based ROM with some more friendly user experience. What differentiates us from the rest, you ask? Well that's why you're here. LET'S FIND OUT. It has additional localised and personalized functionality while preserving the stock Android look by adhering to Material Design guidelines. Unlike OEMs' slow and untimely updates, we closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolonging support to devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open source, secure, stable and outstanding. Your experience using PixelPlusUI will be butter smooth with added convenience and features. So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android or even be one of our developers. Let's bring this project to greater heights! PixelPlusUI is a minimal and close to stock Android ROM which offers great performance and stability with many awesome features. The main aim of this rom is to give user a better experience without compromising quality of Android experience so that no one struggles in any kind of difficulties while using their device. PixelPlusUI brings a better UI/UX to Android with a seamless experience coupled with customisations and user security. But this doesn't mean our aim is to provide all the customisation available on the planet. We are focused on a cleaner, more Material design approach with Pixel Goodies. So sit back and enjoy PixelPlusUI on your device!

- Kostya Maslennikov - Founder & Lead Developer
- Saurav - Developer & Support Team

- And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

NOTE: As of now PixelPlusUI A11 [ R ] is still in beta so features mentioned below may or may not be present when you are flashing the build.
But when it will get stable u will get every features mentioned below. KEEP PATIENCE !!

Code:
Statusbar :
Statusbar clock customizations
OOS Styled Network Traffic Activity Indicator
Hiding Statusbar on lockscreen

Quick settings :
Useful new tiles like sync, Data Switch, AOD , etc
Require unlocking to use some QS tiles
WIFI/NFC, Mobile Data, Bluetooth Panel instead of full Settings

Themes :
PixelPlusUI Paper App
Pixel Theme Picker
More color accents, and fonts

Hardware Buttons :
Power Menu Customizations
Disabled Annoying Emergency button in power menu

Navigation :
Navigation bar layout invertion

Notifications :
Heads-up
Less boring heads-up

Gestures :
3-finger screenshot gesture
Double tap to sleep on statusbar and lockscreen

Security :
FaceUnlock on OFFCIAL

Screenshot :
Toggle to disable of screenshot shutter sound

Settings :
Re Designed Dashboard UI/UX
Added package name to installed app details
Maintainer, device codename and SELinux status strings
Link to google play in installed app info
Protect sensitive info on About device
Disable dashboards conditions and suggestions
Per-app cellular data, vpn and wifi restrictions

Extra :
Incall vibration options
Support for internal audio recording
Gaming mode
New Settings icons
Pixel Charger Animation

Miscellaneous :
OTA Updates
Moved battery icon to QS header
Russian, Ukrainian, French, Polish, Turkish, Azerbaijani, Brazilian, and etc translations

And Much More As Source keeps updating So Hard to keep all updated.

SourceForge! [ TAP HERE ]

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine.
If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH :
- Download the latest build
- Reboot to recovery.
- Take a backup.
- Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik, Vendor [Only when you are decrypted else you have to format data in recovery]
- Flash Latest Chinese Weekly Firmware
- Flash the latest build
- Flash Fcrypt [If you want to decrypt else u can skip]
- Flash Magisk [OPTIONAL]
- Reboot :p

DIRTY FLASH :
- Download the latest build
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build
- Flash Magisk [OPTIONAL]
- Wipe Cache
- Reboot :p

What works?

Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound / vibration
Almost everything

What doesn't work?

Nothing yet
You tell me! :p

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
for more READ THIS

- Android Open-Source Project
- Pixel Experience
- LineageOS
- Fluid OS
- Havoc-OS
- ProtonAOSP
- Potato Open Source Project
- Evolution-X

- Others, I forgot to mention

PixelPlusUI XDA Logo and Banners
- Virendra

- Android OS version: 11.0
- Security patch: February 2021
- Build author/Device Maintainer : ErwinAbs
- DEVICE: REDMI NOTE 8/8T
- DEVICE CODENAME: Ginkgo/willow

Sources and Documentation

- ROM Source Code
- Kernel Source
- OFFICIAL DEVICES

TELEGRAM CHANNEL
TELEGRAM GROUP

------------------ DONATION LINKS ------------------

AS WE KNOW THAT THE BUILD IS FREE OF COST FOR YOU GUYS BUT BUILDING ROMs NEED SERVER SO WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT EVERY MONTH AND ITS A BIG AMOUNT SO AS A STUDENT ITS DIFFICULT TO MANAGE IT. IT WOULD BE HELPFULL AND REALLY APPRECIATED IF YOU SUPPORT US

PAYTM UPI ID : [email protected]
GPAY UPI ID: [email protected]

PAYPAL: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

Last edited:

Erwin Abs

Feb 19, 2017
Indonesia
IMG_20210217_203633_745.jpg

Source Changelogs
• PixelPlusUI A11 OFFICIAL Initial Source Release
• Screenshot delay Reduced
• Add three-fingers-swipe to screenshot
• Update some icons to MD2
• Developer options toast insulter
• Some QS panels Improvements
• Open app when clicking on icon in App Info
• Move custom density settings to Display
• Add drawable for Private DNS
• Brand New logo and wallpaper of PixelPlusUI
• Some Padding Adjustments
• Move battery icon to QS header
• Added Pixel Goodies
• Added Build 2-button navigation bar overlay
• Adjusted SystemUI blur radius
• Adjust ripple animation for immediate feedback
• Removed the white divider above music player in expanded QS
• Change default QS rows to 4
• Some rounded corners adjustments
• New Settings UI and Dashboard Icons [Special Thanks To FLUID Os]
• Show bluetooth battery level when available
• Fix dismissal card bg color
• require unlocking to use hotspot quick tile
• Add new accent colors for R
• Developer options toast insulter
• Add MIUI accent color
• Add rounded corners to activity open/close animation
• Switch navbar drawables to OOS
• Icons Updated in QS Pannel :
- Airplane Mode
- Dark Mode
- Data Saver
- Flashlight
- Mobile Data
• Hide gradient behind QS
• Tinted QS tiles
• Introduce the new switchbar
• Make QS Status font bolder and bigger
• Media_seekbar: make it sexy
• Let legacy apps scale fully to the display's aspect ratio

Device Changelog: 17/02/2021
• Included MiuiCamera
• Upgraded all blobs to R (MIUI 12.5 21.2.3)
• Updated graphics/sensors/DSP to LA.UM.9.11.r1-02600
• Update Audio Stack From Laurel
• Updated various configs from stock
• Switched to qcom power hal + perf hal boosting
• Display dying under heat should be fixed
• Increase gps batch size for faster fix
• Switched to pixel offline charger animation
• Further smoothen notch cutout
• Merged LA.UM.9.1.r1-08600-SMxxx0.0 and v4.14.221 in kernel
• Added wireguard support
• Reduced touchscreen, GPU and CPU latency
• Update Thermal Config
• Misc optimizations and fixes

Changelog: 12/02/2021
Initial Build Official

NOTES:
Clean flash recommended
• A10 firmware highly recommended

Support Group: Telegram

Last edited:

MichaelMay

Nov 15, 2020
That's the eight ROM doing the exact same thing, basically a pre-release of Pixel Experience Plus with feature added. I'd appreciate it if it wasn't just another build with the same source as all others and not one original thought to it.

It's getting quite boring and messy and I doubt this will outlive the next release.

Reactions: R3BN

Feniks46

Nov 4, 2012
Please help solve the problem with Wi-Fi 5 GHz. On firmware 11 the Wi-Fi signal has a very poor range on android 11 Rom and there are problems with saving the 5 GHz Wi-Fi settings. If you go into the settings of the connected 5 GHz network, each time you go out and go in, the settings of the MAC address and automatic connection change randomly their values and with a bad signal wi-fi does not connect automatically (on firmware 10 Wi-Fi signal is good, but settings change randomly their values). I am ready to provide all the necessary information. If this bug is not corrected, it will remain forever. This bug is present on all A11 Rom...

Erwin Abs

Feb 19, 2017
Indonesia
Please help solve the problem with Wi-Fi 5 GHz. On firmware 11 the Wi-Fi signal has a very poor range on android 11 Rom and there are problems with saving the 5 GHz Wi-Fi settings. If you go into the settings of the connected 5 GHz network, each time you go out and go in, the settings of the MAC address and automatic connection change randomly their values and with a bad signal wi-fi does not connect automatically (on firmware 10 Wi-Fi signal is good, but settings change randomly their values). I am ready to provide all the necessary information. If this bug is not corrected, it will remain forever. This bug is present on all A11 Rom...
use FW A10

Feniks46

Nov 4, 2012
use FW A10
A10 firmware Wi-Fi is good but wi-fi 5ghz settings are unstable, every time you go into the settings of connected network, the switch for automatic connection of the wifi is in the off position or on and mac: devices or random.
Due to the fact that the automatic connection switch is sometimes off, with a bad signal - Wi-Fi does not connect...

mananhl

May 10, 2015
Thank you for the ROM , everything works fine, but there are 2 things i think if you could fix those, it would be better.

1, I think the digital clock and the dates in the QS panel are way too large, maybe the dates fine but, in landscape mode when the QS is expanded, the clock always overrides the QS tiles, it makes the QS panel look not so good.
2, How do you think about moving the brightness bar above the QS tiles like stock A11 ROM or make an option in Settings where people could choose if they wanted to move the brightness bar? I know it's not that easy but hope you understand. I don't know how to explain it in detail, my English is not so good :(

Anyway, thank you for the ROM, finally there is a ROM that had Mi Camera app included. I love it!

Attachments

Reactions: Erwin Abs

culec

Feb 22, 2015
Thank you for the ROM , everything works fine, but there are 2 things i think if you could fix those, it would be better.

1, I think the digital clock and the dates in the QS panel are way too large, maybe the dates fine but, in landscape mode when the QS is expanded, the clock always overrides the QS tiles, it makes the QS panel look not so good.
2, How do you think about moving the brightness bar above the QS tiles like stock A11 ROM or make an option in Settings where people could choose if they wanted to move the brightness bar? I know it's not that easy but hope you understand. I don't know how to explain it in detail, my English is not so good :(

Anyway, thank you for the ROM, finally there is a ROM that had Mi Camera app included. I love it!
Hi, I'm from Vietnam. Let's make friends.

avrockz11

Jul 21, 2014
Kadawatha
I have used this rom for the past 24 hours and I'm very happy with it. But the downer for me is that it has the same problem as the MIUI 12 build for Ginkgo which is slowing of WiFi connection when bluetooth media is played. FYI, That problem was solved in the XiaomiEU beta builds. Other than that, solid build if you are not playing with bluetooth media.

Rezei

Dec 30, 2015
my wallpaper gets zoomed in on both lock and homescreen and sometimes isnt centered. is this a bug with the wallpaper picker or a android thing?