[ROM][11][Guacamoleb] PixelExperience [AOSP] [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

111jie111

Apr 28, 2021
I found one annoying bug:
At lock screen if current date takes up to a certain length the remaining letter would becone ... which is weird.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210428-173148.png
    Screenshot_20210428-173148.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 123

aayush0710

Nov 4, 2016
Nexus 6
Moto G5S Plus
On latest version of this ROM, cannot seem to install OOS Camera APK from apkmirror.
v5.x.x doesn't launch and v6.x.x says 'application not installed'. Is there some other procedure that I need to follow? Or am i not finding the perfect version? (kindly share link of a working version incase it works for someone)

Thank you in advance!

Great ROM otherwise, Kudos to the Dev!!

M.Kader

Oct 11, 2017
Not fully replaced, might build PE at a later time. Do give a shot at hentaiOS, and lemme know. I spent more hours polishing the build :)
Yes. I am running HentaiOS . And I came cross afew issues.
1 . Google play system update : if u tried to install it it will bootloop and the system will not boot again .
2. Device it not pass safety net . But Netflix work perfectly with L1 . Full HD .
3. The recovery that we use now .it boot just fine on oos11 but if I format data it will convert to ext4 . The ROM is f2fs . So it will not boot . You need other recovery to convert data to f2fs . Then everything is just fine
That is the issue as far as now .
If you want to test any build just PM .
FYI :
The ROM in general very stable and FP is fast and nice .
Thanks Bro for that nice ROM
@himsin
U can find it on telegram . And for the link u need to ask the dev

Reactions: himsin

himsin

Apr 9, 2011
OnePlus 7
OnePlus 7T
Yes. I am running HentaiOS . And I came cross afew issues.
1 . Google play system update : if u tried to install it it will bootloop and the system will not boot again .
2. Device it not pass safety net . But Netflix work perfectly with L1 . Full HD .
3. The recovery that we use now .it boot just fine on oos11 but if I format data it will convert to ext4 . The ROM is f2fs . So it will not boot . You need other recovery to convert data to f2fs . Then everything is just fine
That is the issue as far as now .
If you want to test any build just PM .
FYI :
The ROM in general very stable and FP is fast and nice .
Thanks Bro for that nice ROM
@himsin
U can find it on telegram . And for the link u need to ask the dev
Thanks. Found it on telegram

M.Kader

Oct 11, 2017
@baalajimaestro
I am still running HentaiOS .
1. Can you plz add the fix for wifi 5ghz in the next release
2. Dt2w not working
3. If you switch to front camera it got freeze ( using the one that has shipped with rom )
Update if you want to format data to f2fs no need for extra recovery u can do it in fastboot by typing the next command

fastboot format:f2fs userdata

You are good to go

Last edited:
Reactions: vadgama_nikz

vadgama_nikz

Jun 18, 2017
OnePlus 7
@baalajimaestro
I am still running HentaiOS .
1. Can you plz add the fix for wifi 5ghz in the next release
2. Dt2w not working
3. If you switch to front camera it got freeze ( using the one that has shipped with rom )
Update if you want to format data to f2fs no need for extra recovery u can do it in fastboot by typing the next command

You are good to go

1. Do you have a guide / instructions for flashing HentaiOS ? (I'm currently on OOS 11
0.0.2)

2. Are you sure widevine is L1 ? (Do i need to relock the BL using a custom key) [It's kinda important for me]

3. Do banking apps work properly ?

Last edited:

vadgama_nikz

Jun 18, 2017
OnePlus 7
1. Do you have a guide / instructions for flashing HentaiOS ? (I'm currently on OOS 11
0.0.2)

2. Are you sure widevine is L1 ? (Do i need to relock the BL using a custom key) [It's kinda important for me]

3. Do banking apps work properly ?

First Impressions after flashing Hentai OS

The Good :

- SafetyNet passed from the 1st boot 👍🏻
- Performance is good overall, no lags found in UI, super smooth animations
- Brightness measurement is best compared to any other custom ROM
- Device is 'certified' in play store
- 5 Ghz wifi works fine for me

The Bad :

- Widevine for me is still L3
- Surprisingly, the phone could not detect a earphone connection through type-c to 3.5mm (OEM)
- No screenshot sound disable option. [workaround - use alert slider to switch to vibrate or DND for no sound 😉]
- FP detection is still quite often hit & miss. I registered 2 fingerprints after 400 attempts.

P.S. - Check the attached SS for SafetyNet checks, DRM Info, undetected type-c to 3.5mm connection.

I would love to use this ROM if above mention problems are solved in the stable builds. It is by far the best ROM i've flashed on my OP7. Great work DEV ! @baalajimaestro

DRM Info.png SafetyNet 1.png SafetyNet 2.png Wifi 5 Ghz.png type-c to 3.5mm.jpeg

Last edited:

M.Kader

Oct 11, 2017

The Good :

The Bad :

- Surprisingly, the phone could detect a earphone connection through type-c to 3.5mm (OEM)
- No screenshot sound disable option. [workaround - use alert slider to switch to vibrate or DND for no sound 😉]
- FP detection is still quite often hit & miss. I registered 2 fingerprints after 400 attempts.

P.S. - Check the attached SS for SafetyNet checks, DRM Info, undetected type-c to 3.5mm connection.

I would love to use this ROM if above mention problems are solved in the stable builds. It is by far the best ROM i've flashed on my OP7. Great work DEV ! @baalajimaestro

View attachment 5314705 View attachment 5314707 View attachment 5314709 View attachment 5314713 View attachment 5314711
Bro.
IT does have L1 .

# Do not Flash dtbo.img that provided.

See the setps that I have done:

1. Oos 10 on both slot . Reboot. Everything is fine .
2. So now u have oos 10 + TWRP on both slots
3.format data to f2fs using TWRP .reboot TWRP.
4. Flash oos 11 EU version .TWRP.zip .reboot to TWRP
5. Flash oos 11 EU version on different slot . Do not flash TWRP.zip .
( Make sure your data is f2fs and not ext4 )
TWRP is gone now 😁
6. Reboot to fastboot . Flash PE recovery 11 that provided. With rom. On both slots .
Use the commands:

Fastboot flash boot_a pe recovery.img
Fastboot flash boot_b pe recovery.img

7. Boot to PE recovery. Flash rom

Adb sideload rom.zip

8. Reboot to pe recovery . Flash again on other slot
9. Format data ( it will format it to ext4 )
10. Reboot to fastboot
Use this command to format to f2fs ( otherwise the rom it will not boot)

10. Reboot . Connect to wifi . Let the phone take some rest 😂
U will have for sure 💯 L1 . Netflix fully works

Reactions: himsin

vadgama_nikz

Jun 18, 2017
OnePlus 7
Bro.
IT does have L1 .

# Do not Flash dtbo.img that provided.

See the setps that I have done:

1. Oos 10 on both slot . Reboot. Everything is fine .
2. So now u have oos 10 + TWRP on both slots
3.format data to f2fs using TWRP .reboot TWRP.
4. Flash oos 11 EU version .TWRP.zip .reboot to TWRP
5. Flash oos 11 EU version on different slot . Do not flash TWRP.zip .
( Make sure your data is f2fs and not ext4 )
TWRP is gone now 😁
6. Reboot to fastboot . Flash PE recovery 11 that provided. With rom. On both slots .
Use the commands:

Fastboot flash boot_a pe recovery.img
Fastboot flash boot_b pe recovery.img

7. Boot to PE recovery. Flash rom

Adb sideload rom.zip

8. Reboot to pe recovery . Flash again on other slot
9. Format data ( it will format it to ext4 )
10. Reboot to fastboot
Use this command to format to f2fs ( otherwise the rom it will not boot)

10. Reboot . Connect to wifi . Let the phone take some rest 😂
U will have for sure 💯 L1 . Netflix fully works

Thanks for the comprehensive guide. I will follow the steps once a stable build is released. 👍🏻

Questions :

- Does your phone detect earphones when connected via a type-c to 3.5mm ? My phone would not detect it for some reason and it will still play sound via speakers.
- SafetyNet check ?
- FP experience ?

WaschBaer__

Apr 30, 2021

The Good :

The Bad :

- Surprisingly, the phone could not detect a earphone connection through type-c to 3.5mm (OEM)

View attachment 5314705 View attachment 5314707 View attachment 5314709 View attachment 5314713 View attachment 5314711
where can i get the oneplus 7 version of hentaios ? and is it android 10 or 11 ?

baalajimaestro

Dec 21, 2017
Chennai
baalajimaestro.me

Thanks a lot for the heads-up on the issue!
I mostly stick to bt headphones and I have never bothered to use USB-C connector in the past 3-4 months maybe, and yes I could confirm it didnt work. I will work on it, and get a fix soon

I would soon open a dedicated thread for this since lead devs at hentaiOS, decided to allow it to branded as helluvaOS for the sake of SFW.

Reactions: vadgama_nikz

vadgama_nikz

Jun 18, 2017
OnePlus 7
Thanks a lot for the heads-up on the issue!
I mostly stick to bt headphones and I have never bothered to use USB-C connector in the past 3-4 months maybe, and yes I could confirm it didnt work. I will work on it, and get a fix soon

I would soon open a dedicated thread for this since lead devs at hentaiOS, decided to allow it to branded as helluvaOS for the sake of SFW.
Is the USB-C to 3.5mm audio jack detection issue solved in the latest build (25 May 2021) ?

Was planning to flash it today only if the issue is resolved. 😅

Top Liked Posts