[ROM][11][hlte][OFFICIAL] crDroid 7.19 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (hlte*)

Search This thread

A.M.2.K.M

Feb 21, 2021
Hi
I'm stuck in a bootloop, I flashed ROMs many many times on this device including this ROM, LineageOS and Stock ROMs.
I tried formatting flashing ifficial ROM using odin and retried but stll in a bootloop.

I was reswichin groms and this happend

EMERGENCY

Last edited:

Jackdm1

Mar 10, 2017
Hello, thanks for your hard work. Unfortunately, since previous 7.17 and now 7.18 device internal storage goes offline or is not detected by any file explorer app. You simply cannot access anything in internal storage but you on sd card. To rectify, the device has to be rebooted. This happens alot.

joseph15two

Feb 24, 2018
Newmarket, Ontario
Hello, thanks for your hard work. Unfortunately, since previous 7.17 and now 7.18 device internal storage goes offline or is not detected by any file explorer app. You simply cannot access anything in internal storage but you on sd card. To rectify, the device has to be rebooted. This happens alot.
I used to have the same issue. But it seemed to happen to any crdoid 7 build for me. I just reset the device to stock and redid the whole process of flashing a rom and now I'm on latest 7.18 with no storage issues.

Jackdm1

Mar 10, 2017
I used to have the same issue. But it seemed to happen to any crdoid 7 build for me. I just reset the device to stock and redid the whole process of flashing a rom and now I'm on latest 7.18 with no storage issues.
Well this only started with 7.17 for me, previous versions had no issues with internal storage. The route you took is lengthy and that's not for me right now. Too much restoring and setting back up.

Jackdm1

Mar 10, 2017
The easiest method for me right now is to wipe device and install 7.16 with a full restore of apps

A.M.2.K.M

Feb 21, 2021
Hi guys!
I'm having a problem:
Before when I used LOS or crDroid system took 6GB of storage, but now both LOS and crDroid take around 15GB of storage which is the half of my storage.
hlte_using magisk

kehkesan66

Oct 21, 2020
I use the phone mostly on vibrate. but the vibration is insufficient, weak. I don't feel the phone vibrating. (crDroid 7.19)

Top Liked Posts