[ROM][11] JAGUAR R FOR ONEPLUS 3

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
Great to see this hardened flavour of 11 which can even be used with locked bootloader @optimumpro !
As I understand you will have monthly updates also which is great to keep our phone up to date.

One question though; is it possible to use /data/local/userinit.sh scripts with this rom?
Would be a great option to do some system settings without the need of Magisk or other stuff.
You should be able to do that, as long as the file is put there. But that would have to be done each time after an upgrade.

You can share your script, and I may put it in the rom.

Jan_L

Jan 15, 2021
I am upgrading by a download and then a twrp flash, so not the automatic update in system.
That way I can run a script from twrp command line and add my userinit.sh after flash.

I think it is not wise to add my userinit.sh as I have always used settings which are probably not wise to use for everybody ;-)

But great to hear functionality for userinit.sh is enabled, as for example LOS does have it disabled so you have to use Magisk and unlocked BL for that.

Thanks for your reply!

malkeshdutta

Nov 15, 2016
Hello @optimumpro , thanks for work.. ROM has so many features & smooth , even safetynet passed & able to lock bootloader with working encryption..

facing two issue.. 1. android auto not working.
2. no ringtone when someone called while blutooth device is connected( happens in almost All ROM).

Any solution for that.

Thanks in advance.

Primokorn

Nov 17, 2012
What's the frequency of the updates?
Nice to use your rom. I remember you in some threads about security and privacy :)
Thanks for your sharing your work on our OP3(T).

EDIT: I see no screen when I call... EDIT2: because of Gapps it seems...

Last edited:

DimaUA1989

Feb 21, 2021
Hello. Thank you so much for this very fast Rom. You are a wizard. There are a couple of problems. When setting an image on the background, for some reason it stretches a little. I also use the 3C Toolbox Pro utility to increase productivity. Can you give some advice on tuning the kernel, I / O and SysCtl for maximum performance for games? Battery consumption is not important. And why don't the folders on the Android / data path appear?

Last edited:

gammerboy

Oct 2, 2017
Hey, I'm unable to get f-droid privileged extension working on this rom but works on arrowos 11 any idea on if I have to change some setting to get it to work. It does get detected in the f-droid app but it just doesn't work to install apps.