[ROM][11][jfltexx][OFFICIAL] crDroid 7.22 Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505, SGH-I337M, SGH-M919)

Search This thread

gwm121

Apr 16, 2020
hello..my knowledge is just enough to load odin on w10 set tar twrp and flash a custom rom, any change an im stuffed.

i cant use my beautiful note 4 as the only stable rom i found aicp drains the battery in days when power off.. ok if battery removed and reinserted so i give up on that.

i thought the s4 would be simpler however after flashing pixel 9, twrp recovery dissapeared .. using odin i get success but twrp recovery doesnt load
(pixel has an app twrp recovery but this wants to update a recovery which it cant find)

speifically i dont understand.. pls help... s4 gt 19505
does odin want.. .img .mg.tar .tar
odin v3 14 4 warns ..make sure delete your google (samsung) account before loading..... why.. ????? is this for odin or twrp after odin .
is the best choice of odin for old devices the latest odin

in the event i manage to get twrp recovery back on pixel 9 rom on s4 what is the most stable rom for samsung gt 19505 s4 ..from someone actually using it... and IF anyone is successfully running samsung note 4 with no battery rundown problems when switched off what are you using.

Obviously it would be easier to buy a new fone, but they atent as good.. i need big missed message alert led and headfone 3.5 jack infra red sd card

baraza01

Nov 21, 2016
one of the best software that I have used on my SGH-M919
having one problem though, my device randomly soft boots and on occasion hangs on the boot animation, anyone with a solution to this?

Retrial

Recognized Contributor & Translator
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Xiaomi Poco F1
People still use the S4? And it still receives custom rom development? Sorry I only recently got into the Samsung flagship ecosystem and I don't know how the custom rom scene works here. Do these devices get such long term support from devs?
As you can see pretty much yes :p Not much activity compared to newest devices but still active thx to devs.
Check my S4 Unified Collection & Guides if you want.

x2k13

I'm aware of the relevance of Samsungs old flagships in the android afterlife space. I meant more as a daily driver. Because I can't afford a brand new Samsung but I can afford ones tha

I'm aware of the relevance of Samsungs old flagships in the android afterlife space. I meant more as a daily driver. Because I can't afford a brand new Samsung but I can afford ones that are older.
Ah, okay, I misunderstood you when you wrote about developing for the S4. I haven't had it as my daily driver after I got my hands on an S5 for a few bucks.

Top Liked Posts