[ROM][11][jfltexx][OFFICIAL] crDroid 7.39 Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505, SGH-I337M, SGH-M919) [EOL]

Search This thread

bestiatester

Mar 29, 2013
BE3pE0l.png

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Kernel: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_samsung_jf
Device: https://github.com/mantinan/android_device_samsung_jfltexx.git

Download:

ROM

Known issues:
Battery is shown as charging at 0 mA

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid Community Telegram
crDroid Updates Channel
Donate to help our team pay server costs

Last edited:

bestiatester

Mar 29, 2013
@Retrial I'll try to as soon as I can, as I'm new to all this repo things I don't quite get how things are to be done yet, I mean, I don't even know where things are being downloded from and things like that (any help is welcome) but what I did was compile crdroid, as it is based on lineage and lineage has a tree for jfltexx, everything just works.

I only had to change a thing go get it to compile, it was the BOARD_SYSTEMIMAGE_PARTITION_SIZE at device/samsung/jfltexx/BoardConfig.mk it was too small for crDroid, so I had it increased in size to 1771671552.

Other than that I followed the instructions to compile.

Regards.

Retrial

Recognized Contributor & Translator
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
@Retrial I'll try to as soon as I can, as I'm new to all this repo things I don't quite get how things are to be done yet, I mean, I don't even know where things are being downloded from and things like that (any help is welcome) but what I did was compile crdroid, as it is based on lineage and lineage has a tree for jfltexx, everything just works.

I only had to change a thing go get it to compile, it was the BOARD_SYSTEMIMAGE_PARTITION_SIZE at device/samsung/jfltexx/BoardConfig.mk it was too small for crDroid, so I had it increased in size to 1771671552.

Other than that I followed the instructions to compile.

Regards.
Hey,
If you want you can join in our JDCTeam Slack. @side and the team will help you with anything you need.

nameless--

Aug 23, 2012
Kanto
Hello! How is the kernel SElinux state on this rom? Enforcing, Impondo or Permissive? Thanks!

----

Update: I have installed the last build and it seems that the HW composer is a bit buggy. Ocasionally the screen will flicker with pink colors and turn black all of sudden.
Anyway to share a logcat so you can look further into it?

Disabling HW composing and use GPU for rendering in developers options seems to resolve the issue, but I obviously got battery drain on usage.

Last edited:

TomiXus

Aug 18, 2021
Hi..
Please need your help :
Can force install this Rom CrDroid on S4 L720... ?
Thank you..

Retrial

Recognized Contributor & Translator
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
Thank you for this.
I have a question or two:
1) How is this one compared to
should I wait for future updates or it can be used as a daily driver
2) Would you rather use crDroid 11 (either of these two options) or cdDroid 10?
Thx in advance for your replies.

Cheers!
Side already answered 2 posts above yours.
Use this crDroid builds which are also official and you will get updates from the OP here. Also use crDroid 11, forget 10. xD

djuka007

Jun 17, 2014
Side already answered 2 posts above yours.
Use this crDroid builds which are also official and you will get updates from the OP here. Also use crDroid 11, forget 10. xD
Thx for the reply.
I was asking this because there was a discussion about the battery drain in the previous crDroid 11 thread.
Has this been resolved?
Or is it better to use this?

One more question - is it still possible to do a dual boot on S4 with Android 11?
I've read somewhere that you can't use higher than Pie.

Thx in advance!

Top Liked Posts