[ROM][11][LAKE] PixelExperience Normal/Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Motorola Moto G7 Plus [lake]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

Joe__HH

Mar 15, 2021
Thanks so much for this. I was waiting for the stable Plus edition, and it is working great. No problems whatsoever so far.

LucianoLB

Feb 26, 2019
Hello, after installing this rom, my fastboot stopped working, that is, I want to install the stock rom and it won't let me flash anything from fastboot or any other program, any solution? I have all the drivers installed beforehand, and I've installed the rom stock.

UsmanQ

Jun 26, 2020
Facing the same issue which i was facing while flashing linageOS17 and now Pixel Experience too </3
After flashing when rebot the device its gone black.. then i use blankflash to come it back.
Please any suggestion what should I do now ?

SOLVED: I use Copy Partition file before flashing rom

Last edited:

MuhammadBilal

Jul 30, 2016
Iblees
Thanks for this stable ROM. Everything working smoothly. I just wanted to ask whether I can install TWRP instead of the recovery that comes with this? Would it cause any issues?
Thanks again.

UsmanQ

Jun 26, 2020
Thanks for this stable ROM. Everything working perfectly but it seems like Moto audio (tuned by dolby) is not working.. any alternative for this?
Im using Pixel experience simple not plus btw..

yasen6275

May 6, 2020
.Hello,
May be this is not the correct place to ask but ...

What is the license of pixel launcher an is there a reason to not provide it as separate app in f-droid?

I'm not using GAPs and I prefer pure LOS. Trebuchet is not a bad launcher but laks some very important for me features. Like multiline dock, separate icon grid for desktop, droaer and dock and others not so important. There is some not entirely foss pixel like unmaintained crap in f-droid and a bunch of barebone simple ones that are not suitable for my case. So I'm looking for a way to get pixel launcher on my gapless Los. Is that possible? Missing google search is not a problem for me unless it causes crashes.

.Hello,
May be this is not the correct place to ask but ...

What is the license of pixel launcher an is there a reason to not provide it as separate app in f-droid?

I'm not using GAPs and I prefer pure LOS. Trebuchet is not a bad launcher but laks some very important for me features. Like multiline dock, separate icon grid for desktop, droaer and dock and others not so important. There is some not entirely foss pixel like unmaintained crap in f-droid and a bunch of barebone simple ones that are not suitable for my case. So I'm looking for a way to get pixel launcher on my gapless Los. Is that possible? Missing google search is not a problem for me unless it causes crashes.
Check this thread out. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/magisk-pixel-launcher-for-android-11.4213619/ ..I am able to install the latest pixel launcher using magisk....i am currently using it on lake with caos gsi no gapps...you will need to install device personalization apk to get the copy text from recents to work..

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/googl...ystore-pixel5-357001175-android-apk-download/

After u flash the zip in magisk reboot and you will have to manually change your launcher to pixel launcher in settings under default apps.... install the device personalization apk like normal...reboot......

Attachments

• Pixel Launcher R v3.1.1.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Reactions: yasen6275

donzs

May 3, 2021
Identifiquei um Problema com o Radio Fm ao Utilizar fones Bluetooth, o som do radio fm nao é reproduzido pelos fones Bluetooth. e as vezes quando se troca de estação o app buga necessitando desligar e ligar de novo

Lucimar7991

May 3, 2021

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience para Moto G7 Plus [lago]

O que é isso?
PixelExperience é uma ROM baseada em AOSP, com aplicativos do Google incluídos e todos os goodies Pixel (inicializador, papéis de parede, ícones, fontes, animação de inicialização)

Nossa missão é oferecer o máximo possível de estabilidade e segurança, junto com recursos essenciais e úteis para o bom funcionamento do dispositivo

Baseado no Android 11

O que está funcionando?
Wi-fi
RIL
Dados móveis
GPS
Câmera
Lanterna
Filmadora
Bluetooth
Radio FM
Leitor de impressões digitais
Desbloqueio facial
NFC
Luzes
Som / vibração
E outros

Problemas conhecidos
Nada

NÃO FLASH GAPPS, JÁ ESTÃO INCLUÍDOS
Baixe do site da PixelExperience

Doar
Gostou do meu trabalho? Me dê uma cerveja

Tradução
Ajuda com a tradução do projeto

Fique atento
Nosso canal Telegram
Nosso blog

Olá boa tarde, olha a sua rom ta maravilhosa passei 1 ano com um bug no wi-fi se desconectado toda vez eu jogando ou assistindo algo, então sua rom me tirou essa tristeza estou muito feliz por você te me ajudando, agora so tou com um probleminha e acho que você pode me ajuda rs, olha tou com quedas de FPS nos jogos agora, no wild rift é o meu principal jogo, e no android 10 não tinha isso, se você pode me ajuda de alguma forma, ja restaurei o celular reinstalei os jogos mais mesma coisa, tirando isso a rom ta ótimo, aguardo respostas...

Cthulu201

Sep 15, 2015
I normally like to start from as minimal of an install as possible. However, after trying all of the other ROMs (LineageOS, RevengeOS, EvlolutionX, I can't remember the other), this ROM is the only one that doesn't affect my Amazon apps (who likes seeing the sad puppy image?). Even better, it supports both my wife's (Moto G7 Power) and my (Moto G7 Plus) phones. I would setup a recurring monthly PayPal donation in appreciation as long as those phones are supported. However, the donation link on the website doesn't offer that. Will you update the link? Thanks.

Cthulu201

Sep 15, 2015
Just wanted to add on that KLWP Live Wallpaper Make doesn't work on the Plus version. Most likely an issue with Kustom and not PE.

GonçalvesRJ

Aug 12, 2018
What is the difference between this Plus and the other simple one? I'm using Simples and I'm really enjoying it. Does Plus have anything else? Thank you Even the version of the security patch is April.

Qual a diferença dessa Plus para a outra simples? Estou usando a Simples e estou gostando muito. A Plus tem algo a mais? Obrigado Inclusive a versão do patch de segurança é de Abril.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Motorola Moto G7 Plus [lake]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

I'm facing the same problem.
    Install process stops at 42%.
    here's error message.

Supported API: 3
    Finding update package...
    Installing update...
    Step 1/2
    Error applying update: 28 (ErrorCode::kDownloadOperationExecutionError)
    E:Error in /sideload/package.zip (status 1)
    I was able to get this installed; the retrofit zip and others are on the G7 Plus Telegram group.

I was NOT able to do so with the supplied recovery (A11 version) but it worked with TWRP.
    Thanks, I couldn't find it because I didn't know it was published so long ago. Here it is:

Install guide Pixel Experience Official A12 (adb sideload only):
    • Download PixelExperience Recovery A11: https://link.us1.storjshare.io/s/ju...lake-11.0-20211123-2051-OFFICIAL.img?download
    • Flash recovery A11: fastboot flash boot recovery_name.img
    Reboot to recovery
    • Flash retrofit zip via adb sideload : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1St2xMki4PO7TII-YsgWvs7HdZiyIuOjZ/view
    • Format data and reboot!
    • Go to recovery and flash A12 Official Rom (use recovery provided by retrofit, do not boot the .img of A12 official)
    • Format data and reboot!
    Finish.

It works fine in general, but the flashlight gesture doesn't work, also the three fingers screenshot is missing. The ambient screen doesn't seem to work either...
    I meanwhile was also able to get Android 12 working:

You must flash the Android 11 recovery (boot.img).
    Enter recovery.
    Then flash the "aosp_lake-ota-retrofit-eng.jorgelucas.zip" (1.1GB), which is in fact the Android 12 Alpha Rom. You can get it in the Telegram Group.

After that, you must again reboot to recovery, the retrofit.zip brings its own recovery!
    From there, you can sideload the latest "stable" A12.zip file. I was not able to access my SD Card from there btw.
    Wipe data / factory reset
    Reboot.

The ROM looks AWESOME!
    Can PE 12 be used as "daily driver"? This question is for those who flashed this rom, are there any bugs besides ambient screen and gestures? Major bugs? I know I could flash it by myself, but currently on stock and never flashed anything on moto g7 plus, I would appreciate your answers.
    Thank you.
    I've been using it for a couple of days now and I haven't come across any major bug that would stop me from daily driving it. Battery life seems to be on par with PE 11+.

Aside from the bugs already mentioned above, there are a few things I miss coming from PE 11+:
    The option in settings to hide the gesture pill from the bottom of the screen
    Status bar network activity monitor
    Double tap to sleep feature
    Caffeine tile

There are workarounds/apps that can fill these gaps but I haven't had the time to get them setup.

Using the approach to wake and double tap to sleep on PE 11+, I almost never used the power button so I've had to get used to that again but everything else has been very smooth.

Once again, thank you to Jorge for this great ROM!