• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][LAKE] PixelExperience Normal/Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread

DaveImagery

Jun 7, 2014
I'm having an issue where the Google Assistant is not coming up on screen. It recognizes my voices, and retrieves results and I can hear them, but nothing comes up on the screen. Looked all through settings. Is there something I'm missing?

KDC7

Jun 1, 2021
I'm having an issue where the Google Assistant is not coming up on screen. It recognizes my voices, and retrieves results and I can hear them, but nothing comes up on the screen. Looked all through settings. Is there something I'm missing?
I've had the same issue for a while now.

I checked the Play Store and all the recent reviews on the Google Assistant page are from people complaining about the same thing. I'd say it's safe to assume this is a Google Assistant issue.

Edit: Just checked again and they say they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.

Reactions: DaveImagery

DaveImagery

Jun 7, 2014

I checked the Play Store and all the recent reviews on the Google Assistant page are from people complaining about the same thing. I'd say it's safe to assume this is a Google Assistant issue.

Edit: Just checked again and they say they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.
Hi and thank you for your reply. They released a new Google update in the play store yesterday, I think that must have fixed something, because it's working as it should........at least for now.

P.S. Thank you for your continued amazing work Mr Lucas, it's an amazing rom, that's buttery smooth, and has helped my battery life.

May 15, 2017
Sorocaba
Hi there!
I have installed PE+ on Moto G7 + and I have noticed some issues with sound AND sensors.
The screen goes black on playing audio on Whatsapp!
Pressing POWER the screen returrns but LOCKED.
The same happens on phone calls!

It looks like the sensors are just working HALF WAY!

Is there a solution or way to solve this issue?

This is the ONLY issue I face on PE+ on this device (Moto G7 PLUS)

I have PE+ installed on Moto X4, Moto G5 S PLUS and POCO F1 and the sensors are working just fine!

Thanks for any help!

Ricardo

May 15, 2017
Sorocaba
Hi there!
I have installed PE+ on Moto G7 + and I have noticed some issues with sound AND sensors.
The screen goes black on playing audio on Whatsapp!
Pressing POWER the screen returrns but LOCKED.
The same happens on phone calls!

It looks like the sensors are just working HALF WAY!

Is there a solution or way to solve this issue?

This is the ONLY issue I face on PE+ on this device (Moto G7 PLUS)

I have PE+ installed on Moto X4, Moto G5 S PLUS and POCO F1 and the sensors are working just fine!

Thanks for any help!

Ricardo
SOLVED!
The last update August 29, solved all the issues with this device!

Thanks for everyone involved in this project!

Ricardo

Google pay not allow NFC payment after last update.
Does someone have same problem?
Tried latest lineageos 18.1 : Device does not follow security requirements (even Netflix is not available)
Tried previus PE+ : Device does not follow security requirements
Should I root with magisk and hide, or relock bootloader if possible ?

Is anyone have a certified device (lake & PE+) ?

May 15, 2017
Sorocaba
Tried latest lineageos 18.1 : Device does not follow security requirements (even Netflix is not available)
Tried previus PE+ : Device does not follow security requirements
Should I root with magisk and hide, or relock bootloader if possible ?

Is anyone have a certified device (lake & PE+) ?
Hi there!
I Have PE+ installed on 3 devices! Lake, sanders and beryllium.
All working as certified devices by now!
I do hope to keep this way!
The beryllium one I had to install several times. I got it working on the third attempt.

Hope you find a solution!

Ricardo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Google pay not allow NFC payment after last update.
    Does someone have same problem?
    I found the explanation on telegram : https://blog.pixelexperience.org/2021/09/september-update-safetynet-who/
    Thanks for the maintenairs.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Motorola Moto G7 Plus [lake]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

.Hello,
    May be this is not the correct place to ask but ...

What is the license of pixel launcher an is there a reason to not provide it as separate app in f-droid?

I'm not using GAPs and I prefer pure LOS. Trebuchet is not a bad launcher but laks some very important for me features. Like multiline dock, separate icon grid for desktop, droaer and dock and others not so important. There is some not entirely foss pixel like unmaintained crap in f-droid and a bunch of barebone simple ones that are not suitable for my case. So I'm looking for a way to get pixel launcher on my gapless Los. Is that possible? Missing google search is not a problem for me unless it causes crashes.
    Check this thread out. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/magisk-pixel-launcher-for-android-11.4213619/ ..I am able to install the latest pixel launcher using magisk....i am currently using it on lake with caos gsi no gapps...you will need to install device personalization apk to get the copy text from recents to work..

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/googl...ystore-pixel5-357001175-android-apk-download/

After u flash the zip in magisk reboot and you will have to manually change your launcher to pixel launcher in settings under default apps.... install the device personalization apk like normal...reboot......
    Just wanted to add on that KLWP Live Wallpaper Make doesn't work on the Plus version. Most likely an issue with Kustom and not PE.
    you can send me logs on telegram?
    Qual a diferença dessa Plus para a outra simples? Estou usando a Simples e estou gostando muito. A Plus tem algo a mais? Obrigado Inclusive a versão do patch de segurança é de Abril.
    The plus version has some customizations, such as those of LineageOS.

A versão plus tem algumas personalizações ,como as da LineageOS.