The issue is with magisk itself, as address by John Wu.. flash latest magisk canary.Thank you very much for this Rom. It is the smoothest, and fastest I have tried on this device. I had to install Mind the Gapps because open gapps and Nikgapps were giving me problems when installing (and I did a full clean install).
I am having problems with Magisk's SafetyNet, as it is giving me an error.
Has anyone installed Magisk and does SafetyNet work for them?
I'll keep an eye out for your guides so I can get it working properly.
Hi, i've installed this built today everythin work fine, except the dialer ,Changelog
- Enable Full screen apps (Force legacy apps to use full screen)
- Add Smart Charging
- Add more lockscreen clock types
- Replace stock camera app with GcamGo
- Misc Improvements
- Update build FP to April 2021 Redfin patch
- Fixed charging notification LED (Battery Light)
- Added 240fps (1/8) slow motion in gcam (only for devices with s5kgm1 sensor)
- Merge April 2021 Security Patch (Android-11.0.0_r35)
- Synced with latest Lineage Source
- Remove volume listener from audio effects
- Screen recorder improvements
- Add battery health and temp info
- Animation on connecting charger
- Added PA Applock
- Added reboot/recovery/power off tile
- Added screenshot and sound tile
- Add Burn in protection settings
- Misc fixes and improvements in UI
- Update redfin FP for March security patch
- QS tile 4 x 2 by default
- Add APN config
- Added new faceunlock ported from moto (should be faster than before)
- Added more fonts (Rosemary, Oneplus slate, Samsung one and many more)
- Added more clock styles
- In call vibration haptics (will work with google dialer as well)
- Touch optimizations
- Added vibration patterns from OOS
- Added Ambient Music Ticker
- Reset battery stats options added
- Improvements in unlock animations
- Dynamic VoLTE and VoWIFI icons added with option to disable
- Added MicroG Support
- Adaptive Playback added
- Added pulse and Edge notifications (Horizon light)
- Signature Spoofing Support
- SELinux Enforcing
- CTS pass by default (without magsik)
- Widevine L1
- Moved XiaomiParts to System/XiaomiParts
- Audio improvements
- Fix Deepsleep while Bluetooth is turned on
- Enable QPower and Deep sleep at the same time
- Cleanup Wifi and Tether rro_overlays
- Cleanup Wifi packages
- Address Camera Denials
- Address Radio Denials
- GPS Cleanup
- Enable VR Hal
- Fix ctl.interface_start error spams
- Enable New Google Keyboard Theme
- Merge with March Security patch
- Improve scrolling cache
- Long screen shot from ASUS
- Added Faceunlock
- Introduce Adaptive Playback
- Misc Improvements
- Initial Build
how long shoule the initial boot take? mine is stuck ad the boot screen for an hour already (i did a full wipe). previously i was using the xiaomi.eu weekly roms, where the boot after each update took approx. 10 minutes
That boot time seems too long...Did you format data as instructed by OP?!Installation instructions
- Download the latest build, (Gapps optional)
- Reboot to recovery
- Format data (if from other ROM)
- Wipe system,vendor,cache,data
- Flash ROM (Gapps)
- Reboot and Enjoy
I'm glad that the problem has been resolved!It was probably related to my recovery (i used seahawk recovery). After installing the lineage recovery it installed ok.
had issues with phone app as well, but after setting it as default it works.
One remaining issue i have that apps are complaining about missing GMS (but its installed) and google backup is not working. Probably related to gapps and not the rom itself - installed NikGapps core.
Overall the rom is great and my phone runs smoother than ever
Wt.. will look into this.
Many thx for this lovely Rom. I have installed it yesterday and it really work very smooth.
I updated it from Lineage OS 16 - I know, once I like a Rom I like to leave the phone. Never change a working phone
However, I struggled a bit with the installation: After flashing the Rom and Nik GApps, the phone always rebooted into TWRP again.
Only flashing the Rom then Lineage OS has started normally. So I tried to figure it out where the problem came from. Even with another GApps (open GApps), I had the same problem.
I could finally solved it after installing Rom and GApps, then make a Factory Reset on TWRP. Afterwards, the phone started as expected. Not sure if this is the usual case as I don't flash often. But if anyone struggling as well, this may help.
Thx again and enjoy it.
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */