- May 17, 2021
Thanks for your feedback. Can you please tell me how to flash the full original ROM? I am a new user. or can you share a video tutorial? PLEASENormally problems with mic's, wifi's, and other similar problems come from a dirty rom flash. Or maybe some strange driver, from another rom.
I recommend step 1: flash FULL original Miui rom.
1. Next Reboot to recovery, and make sure that you have latest Orangefox running.
2. Go to Wipe —> and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe.
4. Flash the Global Firmware for Lavender V220.127.116.11.QFGMIXM and reboot to recovery again.
5. Then Flash the full package of PixelExp. when finish wipe cache. Reboot, Recovery Again
6. Flash Global Firmware if you want V18.104.22.168.QFGMIXM
7. Reboot to system and Enjoy !
First Reboot it's very slowly 5,10, 20 minutes, you need to wait... More than an hour isn't normal.. In this case, Reboot to recovery wipe cache, and restart. If you have a logo loop again.. Restart steps again, or search a different rom..
Final Note: If "Ok Google!" word didn't work, you need to active them go to app -> "Google", "more", "settings", "voice", "voice match", "Ok Google slide to the right" and it's done!!