[ROM][11][lavender] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL-BETA][AOSP]

Search This thread

Toreeulus

Mar 27, 2018
Perugia
Hi guys, it's been awhile since I've installed the build I'm using right now (20200101). I want to change it now. For some reason after some weeks using it my microphone just stop working. It happened two times. Which one do u guys recommend? Which one is the most stable?

And what about the Plus Ediditon? What's the differences? Is it worth?

I've tried some ROMs for this device and I suggest you to try the Pixel Experience Plus Edition. I have no problem (exect a really few bugs but they won't ruin your daylife).

szaj

Feb 1, 2011
New version is up

Change log :

Changelog :
* April Security patch
* Added Longshot
* Added FaceUnlock
* Added Screen Recorder
* Updated kernel to v4.4.218
* Updated build fp from coral
* Updated audio config from LA.UM.8.2.r1-06300-sdm660.0
* Update bluetooth blobs from MIUI 20.3.19
* Enabled AOSP Bluetooth HAL 2.0

Developers are just getting better and better. Thank you for that

Reactions: abilyonegraphics

Wapero

Feb 26, 2014
Hello PixelPro
I followed the steps and I was able to update the camera without problems. Thank you!

Hi Wapero. To solve your problem, you will first need to remove the stock Parrot GCam included with PE ROM. However, this stock GCam is a system app, so you can't uninstall it in the normal way. Fortunately, you can remove it, either by flashing the PE-Remove-GCam-Magisk.zip Magisk module, or by following the manual procedure I outlined in my earlier post #1427.

You can use either method in OrangeFox recovery, since they work equally well. After you've removed the stock GCam, you should be able to install the latest GCam version without it reverting to the original version on restart. Good luck! :)

CpaoV

Oct 10, 2014
Guys, anyone has issues with Video Recording? it doesn't work from either the GCam app or even messaging apps (Whatsapp, Telegram, etc)

And this is an issue I've been experiencing from a couple builds ago, no matter how many times I reflash, issue persists... even going to MIUI and back to PE+

My sensors are also gone, even tried flashing MIUI 11 and 10, and sensors are not working on MIUI as well... and it happened after I installed PE+ the second time (an update) since the 1st time I installed it.. it was all good, then updated build, and sensors gone forever.

Sensor issue, I'm ok with it, but I really miss video recording.

Anyone has ideas?

RaizenrG

Aug 26, 2019
Jember
Guys, anyone has issues with Video Recording? it doesn't work from either the GCam app or even messaging apps (Whatsapp, Telegram, etc)

And this is an issue I've been experiencing from a couple builds ago, no matter how many times I reflash, issue persists... even going to MIUI and back to PE+

My sensors are also gone, even tried flashing MIUI 11 and 10, and sensors are not working on MIUI as well... and it happened after I installed PE+ the second time (an update) since the 1st time I installed it.. it was all good, then updated build, and sensors gone forever.

Sensor issue, I'm ok with it, but I really miss video recording.

Anyone has ideas?
No such issues here. And regarding your sensor issue, the easiest way is to flash fastboot rom I think.

Or there's a way to fix it by using terminal emulator.

Here's how to do it :

"You might encounter the "Dead Sensors" bug when you flash a rom, DO NOT FLASH "persist.img" FILE!
But instead, do this workaround to fix the sensors without flashing anything.

1) Open any Terminal Emulator app.
2) Type "su" to give it root permissions.
3) Copy and paste below command, apply it then reboot.
chcon -R u: object_r:sensors_persist_file:s0 /mnt/vendor/persist/sensors
4) Sensors should be working now, and this has been tested and it's working."

Here's the link from original post : https://t.me/RedmiNote7Official/843006

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

Which safenety do I use for the latest PE Plus?
Erm what? Safety net passed by default on PE+. It's using Coral fingerprint.

Last edited:

CpaoV

Oct 10, 2014
No such issues here. And regarding your sensor issue, the easiest way is to flash fastboot rom I think.

Here's how to do it :

"You might encounter the "Dead Sensors" bug when you flash a rom, DO NOT FLASH "persist.img" FILE!

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

I already tried several fastboot MIUI Roms to try to recover my sensors, to no avail, also, tried installing Firmwares, messing with Build.prop.. etc.. same issue.

I haven't seen your fix anywhere else... so, thank you very much for that, I will try it right now

CpaoV

Oct 10, 2014

Here's how to do it :

Please correct me if I'm doing this wrong...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200408-002306_Material_Terminal.png
    Screenshot_20200408-002306_Material_Terminal.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 232

F4JL0

May 16, 2017
New version is up

Change log :

Changelog :
* April Security patch
* Added Longshot
* Added FaceUnlock
* Added Screen Recorder
* Updated kernel to v4.4.218
* Updated build fp from coral
* Updated audio config from LA.UM.8.2.r1-06300-sdm660.0
* Update bluetooth blobs from MIUI 20.3.19
* Enabled AOSP Bluetooth HAL 2.0

Developers are just getting better and better. Thank you for that

HI will I get this update via OTA?
Or I have to flash it?
Can you just dirty flash it or how to do it can you write step by step guide so I won't get any bugs
Thanks

mitza97

Sep 30, 2017
SMS and missed calls led notifications not working, problem remaining from the old builds.
Can anybody confirm this problem?

---------- Post added at 11:47 ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 ----------

HI will I get this update via OTA?
Or I have to flash it?
Can you just dirty flash it or how to do it can you write step by step guide so I won't get any bugs
Thanks
Yes, you will get by OTA.
You could manually verify by entering Settings - System - Advanced - System Update.

F4JL0

May 16, 2017
SMS and missed calls led notifications not working, problem remaining from the old builds.
Can anybody confirm this problem?

---------- Post added at 11:47 ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 ----------

Yes, you will get by OTA.
You could manually verify by entering Settings - System - Advanced - System Update.

I tried no update for me
EDIT
I checked it wrong. I Was checking from Aubout phone not system.
Thanks

Last edited:

lemuag

Oct 4, 2012
HI, thanks for the new update with face unlock an so. I've found a problem, that previously in earlier updates also happened to my phone. Whit the smartphone off when i connect a charger it turns on and i can't charge it without starting the phone...Anybody else is in the same situation? ¿Is this a bug?

RaizenrG

Aug 26, 2019
Jember
Where can I find screen recorder which is new in latest update? Thanks
In quick tiles. It's laggy tho. Screen record lags on any AOSP roms but not on MIUI.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

HI, thanks for the new update with face unlock an so. I've found a problem, that previously in earlier updates also happened to my phone. Whit the smartphone off when i connect a charger it turns on and i can't charge it without starting the phone...Anybody else is in the same situation? ¿Is this a bug?
Yeah, offline charging does not work. Changing kernel might helps.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For people who having ERROR1, flash this firmware: fw_lavender_miui_LAVENDERGlobal_V11.0.1.0.QFGMIXM_62e6d87225_10.0.zip

Code:
    https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/download/?file=fw_lavender_miui_LAVENDERGlobal_V11.0.1.0.QFGMIXM_62e6d87225_10.0.zip

Then flash the ROM
    Magisk V22 works great! Just rename the magisk22.apk into magisk22.zip and flash it via recovery.
    guys im new to this, phone says plugged in cant charge right now at 70% and i have to reboot the phone for it to continue charging after i flashed this rom. anyone know about this? a help or a tip would be appreciated.
    This bug is on new build, I recomend flash PixelExperience_lavender-11.0-20210204-2310-BETA-OFFICIAL.zip from february is more stable and everything works fine. You can still try this:
    unplug charger from phone > enter twrp/orange > clear dalvic and cache > reboot
    i am stuck already for one hour on this
    **my phone does not have OS coz i accidentally deleted it...i am installing a custom room but stuck on this...tried to wipe cache etc but still like this, pls advise
    Hi bro, have you make a format data?
    Hi bro, yes ive done with format data...
    by the way i deleted a line on the updater because it was causing me an error during installation
    Hi, have you try to downloaded last firmware stock, and flashed?

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 7 [lavender]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][10][lavender] Pixel Experience [UNOFFICIAL][AOSP], ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Contributors
    letsmakecakes
    ROM OS Version: Android 10

Version Information

Created 2019-05-16
    Last Updated 2020-11-30
    Reserved

Some Notes :
    * No Notes for now
    Reserved

Please Hit Thanks if you love this project :D It really helps a lot!

Telegram Early Release Group : Click Here
    Hello,
    It seems like a lot of people has problem withe the current State of PE.
    But as usual no one comes up with proper logcat or any kind of way to support it.
    All I see is same thing i mentioned even in #2 of this thread .
    Other than that, all sorts of disrespectful comments.

Some guy post missing features as bugs .Then another guy say ROM is crap. To begin with you both type of guys should know that this is a custom ROM and it has both its upsides and downsides.
    Now to those who are comparing with previous maintainer of PE with me , to those , everything has hacks. Every lil bug there is can be fixed instantly with some kind of hacks. But that doesn't mean it has to be fixed right away without
    further researching on it. because that means ,it is only a way to fix it so that user's don't complain and what I'm looking for is a long term fix.Not some fix that will fix for now and will be dead in future. But seeing some people making fun out of a project which someone is really working hard on is really demotivating.

I'm not gonna say i can fix all bugs. But I am definitely trying to keep it clean as much as possible as this is my only device and i use this rom for my daily needs . So , i'd care for it as much as anyone here would. But that doesn't mean anyone will say anything about it without even reading the roms features and bugs list which is utterly not acceptable.

and those who are concerned why am i replaced with previous maintainer ? Why not even ask the PE developers about it rather than hearing from the previous maintainer? Hope this post makes things clear.

Regards
    New Update is released
    Changelog :
    * Patched kernel for SafetyNet Checks
    * Added Exfat support in kernel
    * Merged CAF tag LA.UM.7.2.c6-02600-sdm660.0
    * Fixed perf spamming logs totally
    * Fixed Reboot on Wifi Hotspot Turning on which essentially means no need to disable tethering acceleration anymore
    * Fixed some more issues regarding Amazon Prime and Netflix related to widevine L1
    * Updated Time from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated peripheral manager from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated media blobs from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated perf from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated ADSP from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated Overall vendor from old pie vendor

Notes : For this build i'll suggest to make clean flash . A lot of things have been changed .
    But dirty flash is a optional which you can do always. In any case if its causing issues , Clear data of that specific app.
    Incase some livewallpaper is lagging , it is due to hardware limitations.

For support join : https://t.me/pixelexperiencelavender`
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone