[ROM][11][lavender] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL-BETA][AOSP]

Search This thread

j3bsie

Dec 23, 2016
Lagos
So i data and uprated to January release of PE everything works fine. Now every time I try to boot into recovery (orange fox) i get the decrypt data error. I've tried to remove screen lock before accessing it but no way. Please help

Luu.cky

Apr 5, 2020
Hey guys. Anyone has found a definitive fix for mic not working? (I have the lates version with face unlock) please someone help me i do very often WhatsApp audio and i Need the mic

Heertz

Jan 11, 2017
Hey!
What happens if I don't update when I get the update notification? Can I skip a build? How does It work?
Let's say I skip the latest update, what happens if I'm 2 updates behind?
Thanks!

F4JL0

May 16, 2017
Hey!
What happens if I don't update when I get the update notification? Can I skip a build? How does It work?
Let's say I skip the latest update, what happens if I'm 2 updates behind?
Thanks!

Nothing happens you don't have to update.
You will just miss security updates, some functionalities but also bugs

Reactions: szaj

szaj

Feb 1, 2011
Hey guys. Anyone has found a definitive fix for mic not working? (I have the lates version with face unlock) please someone help me i do very often WhatsApp audio and i Need the mic
As we said before this is permanently repaired . If you don't read please start

PixelPro

Sep 25, 2019

Hi Szaj. In response to user @Luu.cky asking about a fix for the mic problem in PE ROMs, you stated that this problem had been permanently repaired. I hope I didn't misunderstand you.

Assuming I didn't misunderstand you, please tell us in what build of PE ROM this mic problem was permanently repaired. To the best of my knowledge, this is still an ongoing issue for many users, even on recent builds, as evidenced in complaints from users in the Telegram group.

So, please tell us in what PE ROM the mic problem was permanently repaired, so that we can flash that ROM instead. Thank you. :)

Luu.cky

Apr 5, 2020

But.. It isn't. I still have this problem and i'm that guy that reads all the thread before installing a rom for my daily driver so... Can't udnerstand if there's a fix (other than disabling Google assistaint) or if there's not. And if disabling G assistaint actually works. So a clear response would help. Thanks

F4JL0

May 16, 2017
But.. It isn't. I still have this problem and i'm that guy that reads all the thread before installing a rom for my daily driver so... Can't udnerstand if there's a fix (other than disabling Google assistaint) or if there's not. And if disabling G assistaint actually works. So a clear response would help. Thanks

Just flash mic fix
You can find it in this tread just search "microphone fix"

PixelPro

Sep 25, 2019
Just flash mic fix

Hi F4JL0. No. The "microphone fix" patch is not a permanent solution. I've been using this patch from the start, on every build, and I still have to restart my phone every few days to get the mic working again after it stops. No. There is no permanent fix for the mic problem yet.

Luu.cky

Apr 5, 2020
Just flash mic fix

OMG if this works, your my nero HAHAHA thanks

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Hi F4JL0. No. The "microphone fix" patch is not a permanent solution. I've been using this patch from the start, on every build, and I still have to restart my phone every few days to get the mic working again after it stops. No. There is no permanent fix for the mic problem yet.

Okay:(

m.ayaz1148

Oct 22, 2017
Varanasi
So i data and uprated to January release of PE everything works fine. Now every time I try to boot into recovery (orange fox) i get the decrypt data error. I've tried to remove screen lock before accessing it but no way. Please help
Use pitch black recovery i am using it
It asks for password and decrypt data easily

PixelPro

Sep 25, 2019
I dunno. The microphone is working perfectly for me inside apps like Mobizen or Zoom, but it doesn't work inside the Recorder app. Now that's odd.

Hi Olddos. You didn't say what build of PE ROM you're using, but you can still try the following. Try uninstalling the Recorder app updates and see if that helps. If it does, then disable auto update for the Recorder app, and that might solve your problem.

To uninstall the Recorder updates, just search for the Recorder app in the Play Store and select "uninstall." Don't worry, you can't uninstall Recorder, because it's a system app. However, this will uninstall the app updates. Restart your phone, and see if Recorder works now.

If Recorder now works, then disable auto update by tapping the three dots in the upper right hand corner of the Play Store app, and deselecting "Enable auto update." That should do it. I have attached screenshots of the various menus. Feel free to try it and let us know if it worked. Good luck! :)

szaj

Feb 1, 2011
How is that. I'm using this rom since I saw it and it was a long time ago and I have no problem with mic at all. I don't use any fix and Google assistant is on

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Issues PE 11+
    1. Recorder apps not recording (no sound), but mic is working fine
    2. No 48MP options for camera
    3. Overheating when using Discord video call
    4. OK Google ```this feature is currently unavailable for this language```
    5. When flashing need to use redmi note 7 firmware 11, using firmware 12 will show ```TWRP Error Fix : assert failed: lavender.verify_trustzone("TZ.BF.4.0.7-00154") == "1"```
    If I'm flash the 11 plus beta will the updates come in OTA or do I need to re-flashing all again?
    OTA
    Hello , I was planning to upgrade from PE 10 plus to PE 11 plus. Are the bugs mentioned by @dickofn (thanks for listing them dude) still present in the latest build ?
    sorry, but yes

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 7 [lavender]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][10][lavender] Pixel Experience [UNOFFICIAL][AOSP], ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Contributors
    letsmakecakes
    ROM OS Version: Android 10

Version Information

Created 2019-05-16
    Last Updated 2020-11-30
    Reserved

Some Notes :
    * No Notes for now
    Reserved

Please Hit Thanks if you love this project :D It really helps a lot!

Telegram Early Release Group : Click Here
    Hello,
    It seems like a lot of people has problem withe the current State of PE.
    But as usual no one comes up with proper logcat or any kind of way to support it.
    All I see is same thing i mentioned even in #2 of this thread .
    Other than that, all sorts of disrespectful comments.

Some guy post missing features as bugs .Then another guy say ROM is crap. To begin with you both type of guys should know that this is a custom ROM and it has both its upsides and downsides.
    Now to those who are comparing with previous maintainer of PE with me , to those , everything has hacks. Every lil bug there is can be fixed instantly with some kind of hacks. But that doesn't mean it has to be fixed right away without
    further researching on it. because that means ,it is only a way to fix it so that user's don't complain and what I'm looking for is a long term fix.Not some fix that will fix for now and will be dead in future. But seeing some people making fun out of a project which someone is really working hard on is really demotivating.

I'm not gonna say i can fix all bugs. But I am definitely trying to keep it clean as much as possible as this is my only device and i use this rom for my daily needs . So , i'd care for it as much as anyone here would. But that doesn't mean anyone will say anything about it without even reading the roms features and bugs list which is utterly not acceptable.

and those who are concerned why am i replaced with previous maintainer ? Why not even ask the PE developers about it rather than hearing from the previous maintainer? Hope this post makes things clear.

Regards
    New Update is released
    Changelog :
    * Patched kernel for SafetyNet Checks
    * Added Exfat support in kernel
    * Merged CAF tag LA.UM.7.2.c6-02600-sdm660.0
    * Fixed perf spamming logs totally
    * Fixed Reboot on Wifi Hotspot Turning on which essentially means no need to disable tethering acceleration anymore
    * Fixed some more issues regarding Amazon Prime and Netflix related to widevine L1
    * Updated Time from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated peripheral manager from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated media blobs from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated perf from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated ADSP from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated Overall vendor from old pie vendor

Notes : For this build i'll suggest to make clean flash . A lot of things have been changed .
    But dirty flash is a optional which you can do always. In any case if its causing issues , Clear data of that specific app.
    Incase some livewallpaper is lagging , it is due to hardware limitations.

For support join : https://t.me/pixelexperiencelavender`
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone