[ROM][11][lavender] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL-BETA][AOSP]

Search This thread

guille_rm

May 29, 2019
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Xiaomi Redmi 7
In the pixel experience plus of the Redmi Note 7 there is a bug that when I receive a notification the screen is turned on so that I see the notification, then when the screen turns off, the notifications led also turns off and I do not know if I have messages only when I see the led because it is off

szaj

Feb 1, 2011
In the pixel experience plus of the Redmi Note 7 there is a bug that when I receive a notification the screen is turned on so that I see the notification, then when the screen turns off, the notifications led also turns off and I do not know if I have messages only when I see the led because it is off
Only you have this probl. I have no problem at all with this

nobl

Mar 20, 2020
I've already posted about Android auto if that's what your talking about it freezes and locks the phone so bad it's hard to get a full logcat for the problem this is a issue across pretty much all aosp ROMs and no one will listen and fix it if your looking for one that works aospa works flawless.

7. Android Auto does not work!!!

can someone please send me the 2020/02/13 build? i seriously need android auto back.

After updating to the 03/15 Plus version of PE (with data format...),
I have the regret to tell you that we lost Android Auto. :crying::crying:

android auto works only on PixelExperience_lavender-10.0-20200114-1132-OFFICIAL.zip

I took the liberty to quote a couple of you guys, because I think you will want to be notified of THIS:
Android Auto works again with the build of april 18th!

Reactions: Yakko from France

Apr 27, 2019
Predator kernel didn't gave me good battery life so again asking which is the best kernel for improved battery life and stable performance- onichan(stock), Predator or something else or we need to do customisation with kernel auditor

diba21at

Apr 18, 2020
So im guessing this is not completely true? What are the various bugs with this ROM?
microphone bug, i am using this rom from Android 10 every build till date but sometimes mic is not working. working again only atfer reboot its a big bug but developer is not careful about that & developer always say bug is nothing and its a shameful thing

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

dear developer you always says, this rom bug is nothing but its not true.
it has many big before but most of the bugs are fixed but one major bug still present from beginning build. that is sometimes microphone stop working, after reboot phone its working its self.
dear developer please don't feel shame to say realty .
this rom has microphone bug and you mention have to mention in description.
don't ignore this massage be careful about bug and fix that asap.

Last edited:

Dust3k

May 4, 2016
I don't know if its only me, but i thing that there is a bug in the debug setting under the dev. menù, It stay olways on,you can disable but on the reboot it will stay on again

Mukesh Sharma 36

May 31, 2018
Navi Mumbai
stuck at google logo help me please
FORMAT DATA from MANAGE PARTITIONS.

---------- Post added at 14:54 ---------- Previous post was at 14:47 ----------

Personally, I would do it this way:
* Go into recovery
* Go into Wipe -> Choose Dalvik, Cache -> Then Wipe all that.
* Click on the Menu button in the bottom -> Go in the Manage Partitions -> Choose Data -> Then Format Data.
* Then reboot the phone into recovery again.
* Then go into Files -> Flash latest Global Firmware. Which is https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/lavender/#
* Then Flash Latest Full Zip file (Whichever you want)

Guys ! This is the best way (correct way) to flash this rom.
Please read before asking the same question again and again.
Maybe we should just pin this. If anyone can, then please do it.

Apr 27, 2019
microphone bug, i am using this rom from Android 10 every build till date but sometimes mic is not working. working again only atfer reboot its a big bug but developer is not careful about that & developer always say bug is nothing and its a shameful thing

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

dear developer you always says, this rom bug is nothing but its not true.
it has many big before but most of the bugs are fixed but one major bug still present from beginning build. that is sometimes microphone stop working, after reboot phone its working its self.
dear developer please don't feel shame to say realty .
this rom has microphone bug and you mention have to mention in description.
don't ignore this massage be careful about bug and fix that asap.

He is not getting paid so please stop complaining and help him with logcats...stop whining

letsmakecakes

Apr 11, 2017
Dhaka
I see so many complains but none of the complains are in a proper language that will make me read the thread with ease. So , i'm not gonna bother about it until you guys fix this complaining of yours. I have always tried to give my best. If you keep complaining and spamming messages without making me understand without any logs or proofs , there is nothing i can do .

citral23

Jun 9, 2019
Well to be fair it annoys me too when the front page keep stating bugs : none, while we have non-trivial ones reported numerous times and still ignored :

- Night light doesn't turn off/on at sunset/sunrise
- Volume for every new call is at max volume, have to raise volume first then lower it to get the appropriate level
- Microphone bug.

All the Q ROMs I've tried (5 or 6) have some bug, it's getting tiring, sticking to AEX 6.6 from amyulax with predator kernel to have EXFAT on SD, it's the only rom I know that is entirely stable with not a single bug, great perfs (fluid) and all the goodies (AEX 7.1 no more screen calibration, wtf)

Mexickano

Feb 10, 2012
Guadalajara
Well to be fair it annoys me too when the front page keep stating bugs : none, while we have non-trivial ones reported numerous times and still ignored :

- Night light doesn't turn off/on at sunset/sunrise
- Volume for every new call is at max volume, have to raise volume first then lower it to get the appropriate level
- Microphone bug.

All the Q ROMs I've tried (5 or 6) have some bug, it's getting tiring, sticking to AEX 6.6 from amyulax with predator kernel to have EXFAT on SD, it's the only rom I know that is entirely stable with not a single bug, great perfs (fluid) and all the goodies (AEX 7.1 no more screen calibration, wtf)

How many logcats have you provided?
As so many said it before, Developers are doing this for free, at least have the decency to help him with logcats.

Annoying is coming to this Topic and read like 200 post from people saying:

- I'm stuck at G logo.

Just cuz they don't want to read.

Annoying is getting here and reading people asking and probably demanding for something that a simple guy is doing for free.

Annoying is people who don't understand the OP.
Annoying is saying the same over and over again and people keep asking the same.

So, please understand, this guy has a life, and probably a lot things to do, try to help him to help us.

In this boat we are together, keep it floating guys.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For people who having ERROR1, flash this firmware: fw_lavender_miui_LAVENDERGlobal_V11.0.1.0.QFGMIXM_62e6d87225_10.0.zip

Code:
    https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/download/?file=fw_lavender_miui_LAVENDERGlobal_V11.0.1.0.QFGMIXM_62e6d87225_10.0.zip

Then flash the ROM
    Magisk V22 works great! Just rename the magisk22.apk into magisk22.zip and flash it via recovery.
    Can't flash 11+ either, still getting ERROR 1, i really need a solution please.
    guys im new to this, phone says plugged in cant charge right now at 70% and i have to reboot the phone for it to continue charging after i flashed this rom. anyone know about this? a help or a tip would be appreciated.
    This bug is on new build, I recomend flash PixelExperience_lavender-11.0-20210204-2310-BETA-OFFICIAL.zip from february is more stable and everything works fine. You can still try this:
    unplug charger from phone > enter twrp/orange > clear dalvic and cache > reboot
    El lector de huellas dactilares falla y tengo que reiniciar el dispositivo para que funcione. ¿alguna solución?
    clean dalvik cache, and write on english this isn't a Spanish forum

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 7 [lavender]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][10][lavender] Pixel Experience [UNOFFICIAL][AOSP], ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Contributors
    letsmakecakes
    ROM OS Version: Android 10

Version Information

Created 2019-05-16
    Last Updated 2020-11-30
    Reserved

Some Notes :
    * No Notes for now
    Reserved

Please Hit Thanks if you love this project :D It really helps a lot!

Telegram Early Release Group : Click Here
    Hello,
    It seems like a lot of people has problem withe the current State of PE.
    But as usual no one comes up with proper logcat or any kind of way to support it.
    All I see is same thing i mentioned even in #2 of this thread .
    Other than that, all sorts of disrespectful comments.

Some guy post missing features as bugs .Then another guy say ROM is crap. To begin with you both type of guys should know that this is a custom ROM and it has both its upsides and downsides.
    Now to those who are comparing with previous maintainer of PE with me , to those , everything has hacks. Every lil bug there is can be fixed instantly with some kind of hacks. But that doesn't mean it has to be fixed right away without
    further researching on it. because that means ,it is only a way to fix it so that user's don't complain and what I'm looking for is a long term fix.Not some fix that will fix for now and will be dead in future. But seeing some people making fun out of a project which someone is really working hard on is really demotivating.

I'm not gonna say i can fix all bugs. But I am definitely trying to keep it clean as much as possible as this is my only device and i use this rom for my daily needs . So , i'd care for it as much as anyone here would. But that doesn't mean anyone will say anything about it without even reading the roms features and bugs list which is utterly not acceptable.

and those who are concerned why am i replaced with previous maintainer ? Why not even ask the PE developers about it rather than hearing from the previous maintainer? Hope this post makes things clear.

Regards
    New Update is released
    Changelog :
    * Patched kernel for SafetyNet Checks
    * Added Exfat support in kernel
    * Merged CAF tag LA.UM.7.2.c6-02600-sdm660.0
    * Fixed perf spamming logs totally
    * Fixed Reboot on Wifi Hotspot Turning on which essentially means no need to disable tethering acceleration anymore
    * Fixed some more issues regarding Amazon Prime and Netflix related to widevine L1
    * Updated Time from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated peripheral manager from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated media blobs from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated perf from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated ADSP from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04000-sdm660.0
    * Updated Overall vendor from old pie vendor

Notes : For this build i'll suggest to make clean flash . A lot of things have been changed .
    But dirty flash is a optional which you can do always. In any case if its causing issues , Clear data of that specific app.
    Incase some livewallpaper is lagging , it is due to hardware limitations.

For support join : https://t.me/pixelexperiencelavender`
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone