[ROM][11][lavender] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL-BETA][AOSP]

pagkly

Aug 8, 2016
is there a link to download old pe10+ versions? I need the 17 november full package
I cant even go to telegram cos my phone is bricked right now

Last edited:

Jero237

Dec 12, 2013
Santa Fe
About error 7, I was able to flash it but I had to modify a script as explained on a forum about lineage.
I just removed every "assert" lines in the beginning of the file META-INF > com > google > android > updater-script inside the zip file and it worked. It was as if it did not recognize the Redmi Note 7. The update was a success after this patch.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

But I'm not able to pair my Sony WX1000XM4.

Well the pairing process seems to work fine but once it is done I got a frozen screen, then a hard reboot.
After boot it goes in freeze again 5 sec after making the bluetooth connection to the device.

Any ideas ? Should I tweak my bluetooth config in developers settings ?
Does anyone knows how can I see bluetooth logs ?

Bluetooth pairing seems to work fine with older devices, may be a codec / version error ?
that's a LDAC codec related error. Try to change your headphone's settings to use AptX HD or another codec. Another solution is to go back to August or July ROM (I think the problem has been around since september update).

Reactions: daphr

vidlb

Nov 24, 2020
that's a LDAC codec related error. Try to change your headphone's settings to use AptX HD or another codec. Another solution is to go back to August or July ROM (I think the problem has been around since september update).
Ok thanks @Jero237, I'll look into it.
Let's hope the problem will be solved in v11 ?

Wizkage123

Dec 3, 2020
I have an issue. Recently my wifi connection gets lost then after 2 or 3 seconds reconnects or just shows up in available networks. I don't know whats the issue. Will the 2 dec update have any effect on it?