• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][Liber] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread
NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Motorola Moto One Fusion + [Liber]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Donations :

You don't have to but if you want.

aashay21

Jul 10, 2021
Hi I am new here want to point out an issue in the rom for fusion plus I just installed it and it's working fine but the auto brightness feature is not working it's quite useful to have plus if you could the audio is very bad compared to the og audio presets is there anything that can be done
Thanks

I am addressing some issue faced by me
1.USB tethering not working, But Hotspot working properly. With my Linux operating system.
2.Assistant button not working as earlier (press and hold to use assistant) and sometimes it doesn't work at all.
3. Chat bubble not working with some app i.e whatsapp, Sms.
4. Anyone try to make direct video call by phone app. I think video call is also not working properly. And after making video call u can't cancel the call. All you need to restart your phone.

I have described these issues for new user who want to install pixel experience rom in Motorola one fusion plus.

And these are not big issues.

Else everything working fine.

I want that developer should provide option of down swip on fingerprint sensor to open Notification panel.

Last edited:

ashakash

Jan 16, 2018
Did anyone get the volte patch............plzzzzz help..........still not able to use jio sim card........

I've tried the following twice:
Flashed the ROM using TWRP, however, it didn't boot and asked to format using the PixelExperience recovery.
Once that is done, phone works, however, I'm unable to use twrp now and default is Pixel recovery.
How can I continue to use TWRP once I've flashed this ROM?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Top Liked Posts