LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
ROM project Info:
This R release is still being tested. If you want to help, try things and tell me what doesn't work by filling the bug-report template down there! Thank you
++ you can also try my Q release here !++
I don't plan to release often for other models as I don't own a server to build multiple variants but only my PC with limited hdd capacity to compile this rom.
- gprimeltexx (SM-G530FZ) (since V1beta) - fortuna3g (SM-G530H) [XXU] (since V3stable) - fortunave3g (SM-G530H) [XCU] (since V3stable) - fortunalteub (SM-G530M) (since V3stable) - gprimelte (gprimelte, gprimeltecan, gprimeltetmo, gprimeltemtr, gprimeltevl) (since V4stable) - fortuna3gdtv (since V4stable) - others coming soon...
see next post
see next posts
- Camera (+ video recording with preinstalled Google Camera Go)
- SafetyNet (basic attestation on GMS version 20.)
Not working things:
- SafetyNet on GMS version 21
What to test:
- NFC (please tell me if it works! I don't have an NFC battery unfortunately haha)
1. Download the ROM .zip file (+ Gapps if you want them)
2. Boot to TWRP (or similar recoveries)
3. Flash ROM .zip file -- If you have an older release of THIS rom then you can dirty flash on top of it. Otherwise, you'll need a full wipe (Data, Cache, and System partitions) before flashing.
4. Flash Gapps if wanted
ROM: Android File Host / Google Drive [mirror] (short links are for analytical purposes only)
Gapps (MindTheGapps): https://wiki.lineageos.org/gapps.html
- Repo local_manifest file with device trees/kernel/other repos used for this release: https://github.com/Gabboxl/local_manifests
- GitHub profile
- Public Trello board for this project's roadmap & other things (warning: it's a mess).
If you want you can donate me something here: https://paypal.me/Gabboxl - thank you!
- DO NOT report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or if you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.
- Fill the following report template thanks:
Build date/Release version you downloaded/installed (the name of the .zip file): Device variant you are using: Gapps version (if using): Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
@SebaUbuntu, @itexpert.120, @DarkDroidDev, @vince2678, (and me @Gabboxl!)
ROM OS Version: Android 11 (R)
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock 5.0.2 (latest released version, at the time of writing)
Created: 12/3/2021 (12th of March)
Last edited: 28/4/2021 (28th of April)