Should I assume that mindthegaps won't be recommended for a debloated rom? The one Google software I need to work is Android Auto.
Only debloated kernel, not the whole rom. gardiol wrote: "I will be resuming working on the kernel cleanup sometime next week. . . The rom is just perfect like it is".
Yes, but current versions (2.0.0+) now require riru. Also, ctsProfile is fixed in 2.1.0 which is only available for purchase at the moment (will be released for free later...)
I only see 2.0 beta 4. That's on XDA and v2 on github. Where can I find 2.1?
Here, but if you want to download you have to buy early access, or wait until it's released for free on github. There are reports that 2.0 from github also works.
Don't mess with latest version, it's useless.
Latest MagiskHide Props Config has a new "Force BASIC key attestation", do you suggest enabling it?
I suggest you stick to the guide posted on the first page. It works so far. All THAT is just for people using borked up roms with embedded fixes that do not work anymore.
I am using without problems the ANX Camera version 190R.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.