Didgeridoohan said here his module takes care of fingerprint and spoofing model props "but, TO FULLY FOOL the bootloader check you'll also need USNF, which from v2.1.0 also will take care of the model prop spoofing". So if both spoof model props, I wonder how does that differ from what his module does, and if it's now required?
this deleted miui and now nothing can be mounted so i don't understandFlash the miui rom (it already includes firmware), but don't do any setup, just reboot to recovery, wipe Dalvik and Cache, then choose format Data (where you have to enter "yes"), reboot to recovery and do the rest (flash LOS, do the initial setup, then flash gapps, magisk...)
paradox, is this a flash 1 or the other, both or is one method better than the other?
if you click install then the driver will be installed automatically.So I was just about to wipe this phone and rebuild with Lineage and I see the following screen. I click on the Install button and a box with the chinese characters and OK pops up. I have tried many times and nothing seems to happen. Should I install the drivers manually via the .inf, or does the box mean that I have installed them? Confusing. View attachment 5411449
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.