That's call recording and it works in the default dailer, yes.
I have trouble charging on official 18.1 11th Oct build (didn't try previous version).
Some chargers, for example USB port on PC, don't work when connected but if I turn off phone and connect charger, it starts charging and will keep charging even if I turn on until I try to disconnect and reconnect the charger.
- connect phone to laptop usb - not charging
- disconnect phone and turn off
- connect phone to usb whilst phone is off - charging
- turn on phone - charging
- disconnect phone
- connect phone again - not charging
I've just flashed official lineage-18.1-20211101-nightly.
WiFi doesn't work. The app freezes the whole UI and has to be stopped / closed in order to be able to use the phone again.
Same thing happened with the 20211025-nightly.
I never experienced anything like that with gardiol's unofficial builds though ....
I flashed LineageOS 18.1 the other day, and I noticed I have only Widevine Level 3.
With LineageOS 17 I had Level 1, if I remember correct.
Did I made something wrong / should I reflash it?
I flashed the latest EU MIUI before flashing LOS 18.1. And I use Magisk root and the props module.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.