• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Development [ROM][11][Mojito][Sunny] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

Parzival215

Aug 3, 2020
Recently Installed Pixel Experience Plus for my Redmi Note 10.

And there's one bug that that's a little bothersome. I can't seem to set up my Google Assistant. The Ok/Hey Google feature doesn't work. It's greyed out and says the application is not available in my language. But I am living in US and my language and region is set to English and US too.

The Invizible

Feb 28, 2017
Recently Installed Pixel Experience Plus for my Redmi Note 10.

And there's one bug that that's a little bothersome. I can't seem to set up my Google Assistant. The Ok/Hey Google feature doesn't work. It's greyed out and says the application is not available in my language. But I am living in US and my language and region is set to English and US too.
same here. ok Google doesn't work on current build. I hope this gets fixed in next build.

WilcyWilson

May 6, 2021
Redmi Note 10
100500 bugs in this rom. Last update 15th of may)))
Just be patient and wait for developers to sort things out.

Only deal breaking bug I have encountered in this ROM is the video recording issue.

I haven't seen other bugs in this ROM.

Once these bugs are sorted out in this ROM, then all the other ROMs available for this phone either official or unofficial will also get patched and there will be even lesser bugs to worry about in all the available ROMs.

If you can't wait it out and use video recording on a daily basis you can switch to stock ROM for sometime and come back when people here start to report the recording bug has been fixed.

Reactions: duc3503

Abdullah.Csit

Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Redmi Note 9 Pro
All indications are that the kernel is behind all the errors.
Its early creation was a great help. Thanks for that.
At the moment, however, it would be necessary to devote developer efforts to the new kernel. I believe it is happening.

I believe that, You won't get any noticable progress without perfect kernels. I hope that too.

We will be grateful ☺️

Reactions: Rey D

inn000

Jun 13, 2021
Just be patient and wait for developers to sort things out.

Only deal breaking bug I have encountered in this ROM is the video recording issue.

I haven't seen other bugs in this ROM.

Once these bugs are sorted out in this ROM, then all the other ROMs available for this phone either official or unofficial will also get patched and there will be even lesser bugs to worry about in all the available ROMs.

If you can't wait it out and use video recording on a daily basis you can switch to stock ROM for sometime and come back when people here start to report the recording bug has been fixed.
that and the 33w fast charging

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ZIDAN44 is not active on XDA since the end of May. Must be some personal problems. If his health permits, I'm sure he'll be back again. This kind of work is also a personal interest and pleasure of every developer. The only question is whether he will continue his original work.
    Ha ha.. Updates will come soon.. :D
    Yes... will have to wait for ANX Camera...

@ZIDAN44 audio of video recording and Google Play restore the default settings after reboot are the only bugs left... otherwise ROM is perfect.. 1000x times better than MIUI... Thanks for you hard work ;)
    Source Changelog:
    • July security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Improved FaceUnlock
    • Minor bug fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Setup required props for userspace LMKD
    • Switched Skia rendering backend to Vulkan
    • Enabled force triple frame buffers
    • Added bluetooth aptX blobs from redfin

Notes:
    • If you face any issue tag me with logs.
    Source Changelog: • July security patch • Updated translations • Improved FaceUnlock • Minor bug fixes Device Changelog: • Setup required props for userspace LMKD • Switched Skia rendering backend to Vulkan • Enabled force triple frame buffers • Added bluetooth aptX blobs from redfin Notes: • If you face any issue tag me with logs.

How about camera video issues?
    Does this rom have GAPPS Already? or need to install separately?
    Did you read the whole post or not ? looks like not :p

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 10 [mojito/sunny]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

ZIDAN44 is not active on XDA since the end of May. Must be some personal problems. If his health permits, I'm sure he'll be back again. This kind of work is also a personal interest and pleasure of every developer. The only question is whether he will continue his original work.
    Ha ha.. Updates will come soon.. :D
    Changelog:
    • Tuned vibration patterns values
    • Updated brightness overlays from sunfish
    • Added some library in pinner service list
    • Switched to OSS CAF kernel
    • Fixed device model props
    • Fixed low brightness
    [email protected]@@@@
    1) Please provide for gaming rom in redmi note 10 - May 12, 2021
    2) Please provide gaming rom and gaming kernel for redmi note 10 - May 13, 2021
    3) Please provide gaming rom and gaming kernel - May 13, 2021
    4) Provide gaming rom please - May 13, 2021
    5) Please provide gaming rom in redmi note 10 - May 16, 2021
    6) How is the gaming performance pubg - May 17, 2021
    7) How is the gaming performance in PUBG - Saturday at 2:03 PM
    8) Please provide gaming rom in redmi note 10 - Today at 5:33 PM

Redmi Note 10 is not a game phone.
    Thanks a lot for the rom. Installation was smooth and everything just works. I recently broke my Pixel 2 XL and grabbed a Redmi note 10 to replace it and this rom just makes everything so much better.

One small note from my side, the battery life seems to be rather poor with this rom. It seems to be draining a lot when idle and the screen is off. I am getting around 1.5 hours of screen on time per charge.
    Battery life will be improve soon.. :D