• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Development [ROM][11][Mojito][Sunny] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

cimbajunior

Jan 12, 2015
Zagreb
Xiaomi Mi A3
Redmi Note 10
The fast charging is working fine on PE+ for most of us. It just shows as slow charging on the lockscreen but actually it is indeed using the fast charging.
In my case on PE+ for about 30 mins it says turbo charging(but charging slowly actually)then charging slowly(fast charging kicks in here)then again from 90% to 100% turbo charging(slowly charging). It takes about 2 hours to charge instead 1 hour.

WilcyWilson

May 6, 2021
Redmi Note 10
In my case on PE+ for about 30 mins it says turbo charging(but charging slowly actually)then charging slowly(fast charging kicks in here)then again from 90% to 100% turbo charging(slowly charging). It takes about 2 hours to charge instead 1 hour.
Does it also take 2 hours to charge in MIUI for you? If it doesn't then maybe it's something that needs to fixed by the developers.

Black_devil4559

Jun 23, 2021
Хорошо ли у вас определяет местоположение на данной прошивке? У меня не правильно показывает местоположение и не правильно ведёт по маршруту в навигаторе.

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

Is it good for you to determine the location on this firmware? My location is not showing correctly and is not guiding the route correctly in the navigator.

Last edited by a moderator:

alonsoj636

What are you talking about? this rom is better than miui. my battery backup jumped from 7 hours on miui to 11/12 hours.
video Recording bug... rom feels a bit laggy some times and heating some times also (normal usage just Social Media , Offline Music and Videos and YouTube , Chrome) and some weird screen bugs... idk if is just me but i rolled back to miui (i was tired of waiting an update) and everything is working fine (except battery life you are right battery in miui is horrible)

The Invizible

Feb 28, 2017
video Recording bug... rom feels a bit laggy some times and heating some times also (normal usage just Social Media , Offline Music and Videos and YouTube , Chrome) and some weird screen bugs... idk if is just me but i rolled back to miui (i was tired of waiting an update) and everything is working fine (except battery life you are right battery in miui is horrible)
I don't have no such issues. The rom is buttery smooth and snappy
Of course, your smartphone now works longer. Because there is not a single work function inside to consume energy.
Ughh I'm not even gonna respond to this load of bullshit. Y'all are salty because the update took so long, so instead of pissing and moaning here, go complain to Xiaomi for selling you a phone with broken software.

Reactions: covecove1

Anish Louis

May 25, 2021
Redmi Note 10
Hi. I just noticed that pe plus rom is only charging upto 91%. Anyone having this issue.? Is it restricting to fully charge, by considering its long life span of the battery. Is there any option to turn it off. At 91% its showing charging rapidly but its not charging. I checked it for half hour. but stuck at 91%. If anyone having this issue pls rply.

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
I don't think this is a built-in feature in Pixel Experience+.
Such a function is offered by other rom.
Have you tested other rom and set up smart charging?
The charging settings could then remain even after reinstalling Pixel Experience +.
Before installing another rom, it is best to load Miui stock from MiFlash first.

WilcyWilson

May 6, 2021
Redmi Note 10
Hi. I just noticed that pe plus rom is only charging upto 91%. Anyone having this issue.? Is it restricting to fully charge, by considering its long life span of the battery. Is there any option to turn it off. At 91% its showing charging rapidly but its not charging. I checked it for half hour. but stuck at 91%. If anyone having this issue pls rply.
I have been using PE Plus since it was first released for Redmi Note 10 and have never faced such issue.

WilcyWilson

May 6, 2021
Redmi Note 10
Yup that's what I'm thinking too. They say ANX camera is still being worked on so maybe someday in July. June is almost over. I think ANX camera is supposed to come preloaded in new update and this should fix the video issues too. I will be surprised if the new update hits in June.

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
I don't think it's a photo app problem.
It will be a kernel problem.
The question is whether the ANX camera is working on getting the 48MP to work, or on the audio error in the video.
They are two fundamentally different things.

WilcyWilson

May 6, 2021
Redmi Note 10
I don't think it's a photo app problem.
It will be a kernel problem.
The question is whether the ANX camera is working on getting the 48MP to work, or on the audio error in the video.
They are two fundamentally different things.
Yeah it is inherently a kernel problem. I have heard people who tested the anx camera beta module that it fixes the video recording bug at least in the anx camera and they say 48mp also works fine. So, I'm confused here.

Will we still suffer from the video recording bug after the release of anx camera if the kernel stays not updated?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ZIDAN44 is not active on XDA since the end of May. Must be some personal problems. If his health permits, I'm sure he'll be back again. This kind of work is also a personal interest and pleasure of every developer. The only question is whether he will continue his original work.
    Ha ha.. Updates will come soon.. :D
    Source Changelog: • July security patch • Updated translations • Improved FaceUnlock • Minor bug fixes Device Changelog: • Setup required props for userspace LMKD • Switched Skia rendering backend to Vulkan • Enabled force triple frame buffers • Added bluetooth aptX blobs from redfin Notes: • If you face any issue tag me with logs.

How about camera video issues?
    Source Changelog:
    • July security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Improved FaceUnlock
    • Minor bug fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Setup required props for userspace LMKD
    • Switched Skia rendering backend to Vulkan
    • Enabled force triple frame buffers
    • Added bluetooth aptX blobs from redfin

Notes:
    • If you face any issue tag me with logs.
    Does this rom have GAPPS Already? or need to install separately?
    Did you read the whole post or not ? looks like not :p
    And on that note, I use this as a daily driver for 2 months - no problems. I downloaded "Footej camera" FROM PlayStore and video is working fine. So, no issues, and much better than SpyUI
    damn late read this, just reflash back stock rom. will reflash back pixel trying footej

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 10 [mojito/sunny]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

ZIDAN44 is not active on XDA since the end of May. Must be some personal problems. If his health permits, I'm sure he'll be back again. This kind of work is also a personal interest and pleasure of every developer. The only question is whether he will continue his original work.
    Ha ha.. Updates will come soon.. :D
    Changelog:
    • Tuned vibration patterns values
    • Updated brightness overlays from sunfish
    • Added some library in pinner service list
    • Switched to OSS CAF kernel
    • Fixed device model props
    • Fixed low brightness
    [email protected]@@@@
    1) Please provide for gaming rom in redmi note 10 - May 12, 2021
    2) Please provide gaming rom and gaming kernel for redmi note 10 - May 13, 2021
    3) Please provide gaming rom and gaming kernel - May 13, 2021
    4) Provide gaming rom please - May 13, 2021
    5) Please provide gaming rom in redmi note 10 - May 16, 2021
    6) How is the gaming performance pubg - May 17, 2021
    7) How is the gaming performance in PUBG - Saturday at 2:03 PM
    8) Please provide gaming rom in redmi note 10 - Today at 5:33 PM

Redmi Note 10 is not a game phone.
    Thanks a lot for the rom. Installation was smooth and everything just works. I recently broke my Pixel 2 XL and grabbed a Redmi note 10 to replace it and this rom just makes everything so much better.

One small note from my side, the battery life seems to be rather poor with this rom. It seems to be draining a lot when idle and the screen is off. I am getting around 1.5 hours of screen on time per charge.
    Battery life will be improve soon.. :D