• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11][Mojito][Sunny] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

Valdenthoranar

Jul 21, 2021
Hi, I'm new here.

I have successfully installed the rom on my phone, and I also have flashed the NetErnels Kernel because I had lags in some apps and that seemed to have fixed this.

I however still have some issues : some apps freeze when launched (I had freezes with Telegram, Twitter and OKCupid at least) or take more than 30 seconds to launch, and sometimes unlocking the phone also freeze (nothing responds, and if I turn off the screen I can't turn it back on, I'm forced to reboot the phone). When this happens, I thing the unlock screen has the default background, if that's any help (and I aslo use Nova Launcher instead of the default launcher).
Also I cannot download app I have previously purchased on the google play store, which is kinda problematic ...

If anyone has a clue of what's going on I'd be very grateful.

Thanks for the work on the Rom, and have a nice day !

Last edited:

iamraushan

Mar 19, 2018
Redmi Note 10
I am using it since quite while now i found 2 bugs 1. No matter which language you use it gonna say"hay google" or " Ok Google" is not available for your language also 2. It lags a lot while draging up for all open apps
Screenshot_20210721-223545_Google.png

• Sad
Reactions: rscm

rscm

Nov 1, 2017
Redmi Note 10
Hi, I'm new here.

I have successfully installed the rom on my phone, and I also have flashed the NetErnels Kernel because I had lags in some apps and that seemed to have fixed this.

I however still have some issues : some apps freeze when launched (I had freezes with Telegram, Twitter and OKCupid at least) or take more than 30 seconds to launch, and sometimes unlocking the phone also freeze (nothing responds, and if I turn off the screen I can't turn it back on, I'm forced to reboot the phone). When this happens, I thing the unlock screen has the default background, if that's any help (and I aslo use Nova Launcher instead of the default launcher).
Also I cannot download app I have previously purchased on the google play store, which is kinda problematic ...

If anyone has a clue of what's going on I'd be very grateful.

Thanks for the work on the Rom, and have a nice day !
looks like (IMHO) you have a hardware problem because I haven't experienced any of those symptoms and haven't read any report besides yours

Valdenthoranar

Jul 21, 2021
You didn't specify which ROM you used (PE; PE+).
I would recommend PE+, it is an extended editing option and there have been noted shortcomings with PE that PE+ does not suffer from.
But it is still true that not everything is 100% for now.
I'm using the latest PE+ version.
looks like (IMHO) you have a hardware problem because I haven't experienced any of those symptoms and haven't read any report besides yours
Hum, strange. When I say that the app freezes, it's that they don't respond, but I can still control the phone and force stop them until they finally launch.

IdunnoWhy66

May 17, 2020

[email protected]

Jan 28, 2015
Mod edit - translated by https://translate.google.com/:
15.07.2021 Unfortunately, when shooting video with the camera, only the sound is played, even the two- or three-second videos take an hour and a half, other than that, it's good...
15.07.2021 officiall yüklü ne yazık ki kamera ile video çekerken sadece ses oynatılıyor iki , üç saniyelik videoların süresi bile bir buçuk saati buluyor, onun dışında iyi...

Last edited by a moderator:

SparkyPotato

Jul 25, 2021
Redmi Note 10
Go to the Index.
Download ANXCamera and the RN10 addon. Flash them both.
Everything works the same as it does in crDroid.

Edit:
To make ANXCamera default, mount /system_ext as rw, and delete /system_ext/priv-app/Snap.

Last edited:
Mod edit - translated by https://translate.google.com/:
15.07.2021 Unfortunately, when shooting video with the camera, only the sound is played, even the two- or three-second videos take an hour and a half, other than that, it's good...
15.07.2021 officiall yüklü ne yazık ki kamera ile video çekerken sadece ses oynatılıyor iki , üç saniyelik videoların süresi bile bir buçuk saati buluyor, onun dışında iyi...
Hi, @[email protected]
Please write in English on XDA only (or at least add an English translation), as stated by the XDA Forum Rules.

As a courtesy, I translated your content.

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Thanks for your cooperation!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Source Changelog:
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Decommonized display color modes
    • Dropped useless soundtrigger
    • Updated WI-Fi display blobs from CAF
    • Defined OEM fast charge sysfs node
    • Set voice call volume steps to 10
    • Addressed more sepolicy rules
    • Added Xiaomi mlipay service blobs
    • Added Alipay and WeChat fingerprint payment support
    • Updated USB init configs from CAF tag
    • Added missing usb props
    • Switched to old touch FW
    • Updated device cutout corners
    • Dropped useless/unused blobs
    • Fixed touch issue
    • Fixed wifi display cast
    • Fixed thermal crash
    • Fixed Whatsapp/third party apps volume controls
    • Improved kernel optimization
    • Rest I forgot
    ! New Update (22/08/21) !

Source Changelog:
    • August security patch
    • Translations updated
    • Minor bug fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Initial oss build
    I had installed Pixel Experience Plus for my Redmi Note 10 back in early May. Because MIUI had an ugly grey control center that I couldn't look at. Had been using this ROM for almost 4 months now. And finally I reinstalled MIUI yesterday because they fixed the issues at 12.5 upgrade. I won't be active on this forum anymore. But before I go, I want to thank the developers and the amazing community for giving us a wonderful custom ROM so quickly. It was very refreshing to use this ROM. So here's some major bug with this ROM and how I dealt with it. You guys might find it useful. So I am leaving my tip.

01. Issue no 1. Camera doesn't work properly
    Solution: Root the device and install magisk. Then install ANX camera via magisk and flash an add-on for Redmi Note 10. This will give you your stock Redmi Note 10 camera.

02. Issue no 2. Hey/OK Google doesn't work.
    Solution: There is none. It is a compromise if you are fan of google assistant.

03. Issue no 3. Fast charge not working.
    Solution: It is actually working, at least for Pixel Experience Plus in Redmi Note 10. But the charging detection software has a bug, so it says - charging slowly. But in truth, it's charging fast if you are using your stock charger. So don't worry,

04. Issue no 4. AR softwares don't work.
    Solution: There is none. You have to compromise this feature.

Bonus issue, not bug. There is no FM Radio Tuner.
    Solution: Every FM tuner on playstore uses internet and shows ads. But there are some FM tuners that uses local hardware and works just like your stock FM radio. So find one of those and install them.

Thanks. <3 That is all. I have not found any other issues with this custom ROM in my 4 months of use.
    Can I use this rom on my Sunny Device ?
    mojito/sunny is the same
    No . only for Note 10 4G
    they are different phones

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 10 [mojito/sunny]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

ZIDAN44 is not active on XDA since the end of May. Must be some personal problems. If his health permits, I'm sure he'll be back again. This kind of work is also a personal interest and pleasure of every developer. The only question is whether he will continue his original work.
    Ha ha.. Updates will come soon.. :D
    Source Changelog:
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Decommonized display color modes
    • Dropped useless soundtrigger
    • Updated WI-Fi display blobs from CAF
    • Defined OEM fast charge sysfs node
    • Set voice call volume steps to 10
    • Addressed more sepolicy rules
    • Added Xiaomi mlipay service blobs
    • Added Alipay and WeChat fingerprint payment support
    • Updated USB init configs from CAF tag
    • Added missing usb props
    • Switched to old touch FW
    • Updated device cutout corners
    • Dropped useless/unused blobs
    • Fixed touch issue
    • Fixed wifi display cast
    • Fixed thermal crash
    • Fixed Whatsapp/third party apps volume controls
    • Improved kernel optimization
    • Rest I forgot
    Changelog:
    • Tuned vibration patterns values
    • Updated brightness overlays from sunfish
    • Added some library in pinner service list
    • Switched to OSS CAF kernel
    • Fixed device model props
    • Fixed low brightness
    [email protected]@@@@
    1) Please provide for gaming rom in redmi note 10 - May 12, 2021
    2) Please provide gaming rom and gaming kernel for redmi note 10 - May 13, 2021
    3) Please provide gaming rom and gaming kernel - May 13, 2021
    4) Provide gaming rom please - May 13, 2021
    5) Please provide gaming rom in redmi note 10 - May 16, 2021
    6) How is the gaming performance pubg - May 17, 2021
    7) How is the gaming performance in PUBG - Saturday at 2:03 PM
    8) Please provide gaming rom in redmi note 10 - Today at 5:33 PM

Redmi Note 10 is not a game phone.