I think we India Note 10 users need to sideload this latest indian firmware https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/mojito/stable/V126.96.36.199.RKGINXM/
Unfortunately I didn't ,Can I flash it. Now, without data loss?Did you sideload https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/mojito/stable/V188.8.131.52.RKGINXM/ FW and did it solve your Call Receiver not able to hear issue?
Sorry I am not an expert on this. So may be @akoaypinoy can guide us on this!
I can help you in this, becuase I have already faced these issues.Hi I'm using redme note 10 with PE+ and I'm facing several of issues.
Please someone help me with this.
1) when I restart my device, the touch screen doesn't work. I thought it's a hardware problem at first but then I restarted it several times and then it started to work.?
It has happened to many times whenever I reboot/restart my phone?
2) Video doesn't record : whenever I try to record a video, it just records the audio with a still image. I just can't record a video. And sometimes the camera stutters/lags a lot while looking into it?
3) Gcam isn't working : it doesn't even open, it gives me error everytime I try to open it?
4) I was trying to update to the September version through the settings, it downloaded but failed to install, I tried many times but it says "install error"
I hope my message finds someone who knows what's going on and who can help.
Thanks for the link, the camera worked.I can help you in this, becuase I have already faced these issues.
First ,The touch screen issue will be solved after you flash the latest update. I can confirm this.
2) Don't use Aosp camera instead use this - working gcam for redmi note 10 here's the link -
3) Use the above gcam , if you want more customisation, root your device , install anx camera. See this thread for more info -
[SHARED] Hello XDA (WEB) community 😜, Well I was contacting with credit team of ANX to join us here but they are not willing to us. So Decided to share it here and I will include in my thread all downloads links, Updates, Notes & support...forum.xda-developers.com
I do not own any of this, every credit goes to the specific developer.I admire everyone.
4)If you are using TWRP, use Pixel Experience Recovery.
Hope it helps.
And just a note for everyone , - firstly, im not a hacker,I'm a simple common man , the Google drive link is totally safe, no files are modified in any way or so, you can also check the MD5 .Now regarding the pixel experience august build, what I did is just I downloaded the August build and just uploaded it to my drive. And shared the link . No mods nothing, not even touched the file.thanks
The developer already told that the fix will come next week , so please wait.Hi, I'm facing Call issue, mic and speaker work fine, Google Assistant can hear my voice, Phone Call app work fine, but in 3rd apps like Facebook Messenger is not, I have tried make a call in Messenger, the speaker and mic does not work, already grant all permisions, I'm using Global phone and latest build and plus version
Ota updating is not recommended as it may invite any new issues, something may get messed up, and also sir @StaryMuz explained
So, it is better to follow this.It's a bit different with OTA updates. So far, developers have not managed to fully enable A/B slot switching in recovery and therefore OTA updates often don't work as they should. It's all new in Android 11.
So for now it is not reliable and a dirty flash using the ready-made Fastboot OTA Tool is more reliable.
Ha ha.. Updates will come soon..ZIDAN44 is not active on XDA since the end of May. Must be some personal problems. If his health permits, I'm sure he'll be back again. This kind of work is also a personal interest and pleasure of every developer. The only question is whether he will continue his original work.