Development [ROM][14][Mojito][Sunny] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

atharva.phadke

I've get new update today.
How to update it?
Ota updating is not recommended as it may invite any new issues, something may get messed up, and also sir @StaryMuz explained
It's a bit different with OTA updates. So far, developers have not managed to fully enable A/B slot switching in recovery and therefore OTA updates often don't work as they should. It's all new in Android 11.
So for now it is not reliable and a dirty flash using the ready-made Fastboot OTA Tool is more reliable.
So, it is better to follow this.
Regards,
Atharva Phadke

aspret

Aug 3, 2016
I just OTA update this new 25th update of PE rom yesterday. So far so good. No mic issue and nothing. Just feel like battery performance is lesser than august update. BTW, Im coming from august update directly with OTA feature.

Reactions: atharva.phadke
Oct 18, 2019
25th update seems to fix mic delay in fb messenger but chrome lags when opening fb.
Edit : yess the idle battery drain is a bit more compared to the previous version (to sleep with only one podcast app -auto stop after 45min- open with 48% and woke up to 8% left in the morning)

Yerikosh1ma

Sep 25, 2021
Hello everyone, I have 2 problems 1. This is a camera, if the camera mode still works somehow, then a video camera is something, I shoot a 10 second video, I have 9 and a half hours of video, and out of these 9 hours, 1 picture and at the end, only the video video itself, but no sound, and 2 the problem is recording the screen, it began to walk strongly, somewhere in 20-10 frames, and there were 60 stably frames on previous versions

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210927-104824_Google_Фото.png
    Screenshot_20210927-104824_Google_Фото.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 47

nash2212

Jan 13, 2016
I clean flashed the latest build. Everything works fine and even mic works fine but there is some sound distortion (minimum) with imo voice messages. On whatsapp its fine. I did not find any battery issues as compared to the previous build. I must say the rom is very smooth

Kyrinyel

I have a newfound issue. Apps are not suspending on RAM for more than a minute for unknown reason. RAM fully clears by itself within a few minutes and i lose whatever was on my screen on few apps.
i stated wrong when i said a few minutes. Apps are killed within a minute. I had the August build over which i updated the Sep 22 build, no dalvik or art cache cleared as unable to do so on pixel recovery. everytime i check ram after minimising 5 apps i still get over a GB of ram free. opening those apps again reloads them.

Jun 23, 2021
I noticed that in the last build, the video in gcam did not work. In the standard version, the video does not work normally - you will shoot the video for five seconds, and in the gallery it goes out for 9 hours. It's high time to change the camera app to another one.

Kyrinyel

i stated wrong when i said a few minutes. Apps are killed within a minute. I had the August build over which i updated the Sep 22 build, no dalvik or art cache cleared as unable to do so on pixel recovery. everytime i check ram after minimising 5 apps i still get over a GB of ram free. opening those apps again reloads them.
clean flashed latest build and RAM still clearing on its own. Completely unable to suspend applications.

thesinan

May 24, 2016
How i close this empty bar under keyboard?
Screenshot_20210928-163026_Google.png
and ultrawide cam and 4k video record doesn't work (gcam 8.1 witchaya)

Last edited:

mizan_ruhin

Sep 28, 2021
Can in this rom the AOD mode be changed to move to the corners of the screen every few minutes? I'm worried about the burn-in problem on AOD mode in this ROM.
Thanks for Developer @ZIDAN44

Attachments

• DSC07020.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 45

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
Burn protection in AOD mode works differently. The shift of visible renders is only in the order of pixels, and it happens all the time. A more visible change only occurs after some time. Even this small shift already provides protection. I'm not sure if this is implemented in ROM, but otherwise it also applies to the status bar when the screen is running.
Movements in the range you mention (corner to corner) only exist in AOD applications as a configurable feature.

thesinan

May 24, 2016
i fix gap under keyboard. fullscreen gestures mod in magisk, remove this gap.

but i don't find any solution to 4k video rec doesn't work and wide angle cam doesn't work.

thesinan

May 24, 2016
anyone cam help this camera problem? this problem seen just for me?

ULTRA WİDE ANGLE CAM AND 4K VİDEO REC DOESN'T WORK!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 10 [mojito/sunny]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update (25/09/21):

Changelog:
    • Fixed libperfmgr nodes crash
    • Added power stats moke service hals
    • Smarter decisions on whether to use 2/5Ghz AP
    • Disabled wifi firmware logging
    • Disabled NUD failure occurs logging
    • Added stock permission for hwcomposer service
    • Fixed ueventd permissions crash
    • Switched to multihal sensor service hal to 2.1
    • Enabled Wi-Fi hals power saving
    • Switched to Codec2 by default
    • Enabled Codec2 input surface
    • Enabled dalvik dex2oat64
    • Fixed props crashes in logs
    • Added minimal xiaomi parts
    • Fixed SDM and ultrasound_extn crashes
    • Fixed whatsapp mic delay or crashes
    • Improved overall system performance
    • Mic issue is fixed other variant
    Source Changelog:
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Decommonized display color modes
    • Dropped useless soundtrigger
    • Updated WI-Fi display blobs from CAF
    • Defined OEM fast charge sysfs node
    • Set voice call volume steps to 10
    • Addressed more sepolicy rules
    • Added Xiaomi mlipay service blobs
    • Added Alipay and WeChat fingerprint payment support
    • Updated USB init configs from CAF tag
    • Added missing usb props
    • Switched to old touch FW
    • Updated device cutout corners
    • Dropped useless/unused blobs
    • Fixed touch issue
    • Fixed wifi display cast
    • Fixed thermal crash
    • Fixed Whatsapp/third party apps volume controls
    • Improved kernel optimization
    • Rest I forgot
    Changelog:
    • Tuned vibration patterns values
    • Updated brightness overlays from sunfish
    • Added some library in pinner service list
    • Switched to OSS CAF kernel
    • Fixed device model props
    • Fixed low brightness
    ZIDAN44 is not active on XDA since the end of May. Must be some personal problems. If his health permits, I'm sure he'll be back again. This kind of work is also a personal interest and pleasure of every developer. The only question is whether he will continue his original work.
    Ha ha.. Updates will come soon.. :D