• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][monet] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

maluueu

Jun 20, 2021
Germany
maluu.eu

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience Plus for Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G [monet]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from SourceForge

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our Telegram Device Group
Our Telegram Device Release Channel
Our blog

Last edited:

Necrogenisis

Sep 25, 2018
So, what's the flashing process for this? Haven't really flashed many ROMs to my Mi 10 Lite and I'm under the impression some things have changed (previous phone was Redmi Note 4X).
Do I:
1. Reboot to Recovery
2. Download the proper ZIP for your device
3. Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs
4 Flash the proper firmware
5. Flash the ROM
6. Reboot to System

or is there something else I have to do beforehand?

Reactions: maluueu

maluueu

Jun 20, 2021
Germany
maluu.eu
So, what's the flashing process for this? Haven't really flashed many ROMs to my Mi 10 Lite and I'm under the impression some things have changed (previous phone was Redmi Note 4X).
Do I:
1. Reboot to Recovery
5. Flash the ROM
6. Reboot to System

You can find the installation instructions in our Telegram Device Release Channel.
Here's a direct link to the post: here

Adding to that, don't wipe anything else than Data and Cache, the partitions are automagically format or written by need.

Domac5

Mar 11, 2012
Croatia
When I wipe cache and format data partition I can't transfer rom file to phone using pc and I can't see any files on device using twrp app.. Tried to push file using adb sideload but twrp says encrypted fbe, any ideas?

Never mind, I suceeded

Last edited:

maluueu

Jun 20, 2021
Germany
maluu.eu
When I wipe cache and format data partition I can't transfer rom file to phone using pc and I can't see any files on device using twrp app.. Tried to push file using adb sideload but twrp says encrypted fbe, any ideas?

Never mind, I suceeded
Ahh, nice to hear that it's working now.
Nevertheless, if you have any other difficulties, you can also just join our telegram group and ask for help there.

MetallicGR

Feb 12, 2016
@Domac5 forgot to say, that after you wipe and format your data partition you need to "reboot to recovery" and then the partition will be ready to take your files, for the flashing process.

Thanks for the ROM, will try it asap.

Edit.
Turns out. It has many flaws. The recents are not snappy when they come up, and the there are a few lags when scrolling in the google feed (on the left hand side of the home screen), and in Google Chrome, reading the stories - even after they have loaded up form the network. This is the same for all the AOSP-like ROMs because they are compiled from the same source as far as I see.

Last edited:

ccerrato

Dec 1, 2010
The last version works very well, it's nice to have the pixel experience and without glitches.
Infinite thanks to the authors. I look forward to new updates

EDIT: by the way, I miss the gallery application, there is none, just google photos but it is not the same

Last edited:

ccerrato

Dec 1, 2010
@Domac5 forgot to say, that after you wipe and format your data partition you need to "reboot to recovery" and then the partition will be ready to take your files, for the flashing process.

Edit.
Turns out. It has many flaws. The recents are not snappy when they come up, and the there are a few lags when scrolling in the google feed (on the left hand side of the home screen), and in Google Chrome, reading the stories - even after they have loaded up form the network. This is the same for all the AOSP-like ROMs because they are compiled from the same source as far as I see.
I don't have those problems, have you flashed the correct stock rom before?

MetallicGR

Feb 12, 2016

Yep. Up to the last instruction. Flashed eu firmware, flashed pixel rom, cleared cache, reboot.

I maybe cannot express this enough, but i can tell you how it can be recreated, at least in my end.
Go to settings app, tap on battery, swipe to go to the recent apps. Then, the settings app will not go to the recents and 'join' the others and will stay there.

Moreover I saw that If I leave the app there, it will crash after a while. So far its happening on the Settings app, and on the Play Store as well.

maluueu

Jun 20, 2021
Germany
maluu.eu

Edit.
The recents issue should be resolved already. About the other ones, I can't replicate any of these. If you could send me a video explaining/showing the issues that would be great :)

maluueu

Jun 20, 2021
Germany
maluu.eu
The last version works very well, it's nice to have the pixel experience and without glitches.

EDIT: by the way, I miss the gallery application, there is none, just google photos but it is not the same
Hey ccerrato, first of all, infinite thanks for your donation. I really really appreciate that :))
But remember, none of you have to donate anything to me. You can use everything for free (obviously), as I also use this ROM as my daily driver, but if you have some money left over, feel free to do so :)

Coming back to the gallery "issue", there only is Google Photos on Pixel devices, hence why there is only Google Photos in PixelExperience. But if you don't want to upload your data to Google servers you can just use the app without backup functionality.

Reactions: ccerrato

maluueu

Jun 20, 2021
Germany
maluu.eu
Yep. Up to the last instruction. Flashed eu firmware, flashed pixel rom, cleared cache, reboot.

I maybe cannot express this enough, but i can tell you how it can be recreated, at least in my end.
Go to settings app, tap on battery, swipe to go to the recent apps. Then, the settings app will not go to the recents and 'join' the others and will stay there.

Moreover I saw that If I leave the app there, it will crash after a while. So far its happening on the Settings app, and on the Play Store as well.
I tried this a couple of times and couldn't replicate the issues you're experiencing.

MetallicGR

Feb 12, 2016
I tried this a couple of times and couldn't replicate the issues you're experiencing.

On EvolutionX this doesn't happen. Will try today with the latest build to check.

Edit, yep still the same. The recents problem. Sometimes i cannot go to home screen immediately and i have to repeat the gesture to get out of the stuck app.

Last edited:

maluueu

Jun 20, 2021
Germany
maluu.eu
banner.jpg

#### New PixelExperience Plus Release #### MONET

🔷 Changelog:
- Latest PixelExperience Plus updates (20211017)
- Display color fixed
- Disabled HD sim notification
- Fixed fingerprint payment in apps (AliPay and others)
- Clean up useless init files
- Optimized
- Fixed FM radio
- Display color fixed
- Set display color to normal as default, not adaptive anymore
- Using 64 bit binder

Release Notes: https://telegra.ph/New-PixelExperience-Plus-Release--MONET-10-18

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    banner.jpg

#### New PixelExperience Plus Release ####

🔷 Changelog:
    - Fixed OEM charger (thanks @spakkkkkk for finding the fix)
    - Fixed random reboot while phone is off with OEM charger

https://telegra.ph/New-PixelExperience-Plus-Release--MONET-10-06

Edit.

Edit.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience Plus for Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G [monet]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from SourceForge

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our Telegram Device Group
    Our Telegram Device Release Channel
    Our blog

banner.jpg

#### New PixelExperience Plus Release ####

🔷 Changelog:
    - Fixed OEM charger (thanks @spakkkkkk for finding the fix)
    - Fixed random reboot while phone is off with OEM charger

https://telegra.ph/New-PixelExperience-Plus-Release--MONET-10-06
    Do I:
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    5. Flash the ROM
    6. Reboot to System

Never mind, I suceeded
    Okay, I could replicate the issue. We know where it originates from and will try to fix it now :)