• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][N10/N10+/N10+ 5G] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP]

Search This thread

expressluke

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience Plus for N10/N10+/N10+ 5G

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
- Wi-Fi
- Sound
- mali drivers
- USB tethering
- Video Playback
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Ril (Mobile data,calls, sms and stuff)
- Sensors
- Bluetooth
- Wifi HotSpot
- MTP
- 2D and 3D gpu acceleration
- HW encoding/decoding
- GPS
- Cameras (All of them)
- HWcomposer (HWC)
- Signal indicator
- Double tap to wake
- Wireless PowerShare
- TOF camera
- S-Pen input and pressure sensitivity
- Face unlock

Known issues
VoLTE/VoWifi (due to Samsung's proprietary implementation)
5G on Note10+ 5G
S-Pen Bluetooth Functionality
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download for Note10
Download for Note10+
Download for Note10+ 5G

Download October Releases of Plus Edition for all devices

To install Magisk on this rom, follow the link here for instructions

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

abdou1998

Jan 25, 2014
Hi thanks for your work,
Is the usb-c headphones working because I have tried all the gsi and lineages roms and they seem to have this problem.
Thanks again,

ICV

May 18, 2008
Installed ROM and magisk. All works perfectly, also GPay with safetynet fix.
Thanks and great work!

drexxie1962

Jul 22, 2018
Nearby Amsterdam
This is the one for me, really a favorite on my previous device. I hope someone can confirm here if Android Auto is working (wired). I already tested some other ROMs, but AA didn't work.

Jervie_Liu

Apr 6, 2021
GuangDong
Thank you for your effort. I have used your ROM. I think it is great. I hope you can continue to update it. The bugs currently encountered include the inability to use wired headsets, and the inability of Chinese telecom operators to make calls and send and receive text messages.

Pearljamfm

Apr 5, 2021
This is the one for me, really a favorite on my previous device. I hope someone can confirm here if Android Auto is working (wired). I already tested some other ROMs, but AA didn't work.
i love this Rom! unfortunately no working wired AA for me. I have tried all other roms in this forum based on pure android 11, but unfortunately no working wired AA :( i read about some bug with the newer Gapps and AA? anyone have an idea how we can get wired AA working?

Thomasdu28

Feb 3, 2014
Paris
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
@turbolukex5
Hello, thank you very much for your work and the time it takes you do you have an idea of when will be implemented the VOLTE and wifi calls because I would like to install this rom but what fraine me are the VOLTE and wifi call that are essential for me.

Thank you again for your work

@turbolukex5
Hello, thank you very much for your work and the time it takes you do you have an idea of when will be implemented the VOLTE and wifi calls because I would like to install this rom but what fraine me are the VOLTE and wifi call that are essential for me.

Thank you again for your work
Its Currently not possible due to the way that Samsung configure VoLTE and WiFi calls. Samsung enable it in a proprietary way and not by the standard Google API. You will only get VoLTE and WiFi calls on OneUI based roms

jubeilecu

Apr 20, 2010
Awesome ROM!

One bug i found was video recording. All recordings, no matter back or front cam, sounds very faster...it's like they were recorded at x2 speed. Any solutions for this? I've tried with the stock cam and many others apps but always with same results.

Thannks.

Top Liked Posts