[ROM][11][N9] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP/UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

dylanneve1

Jan 7, 2017
Dublin

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience Plus for N9 [crownlte]

What is this?
PixelExperience Plus is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation) it has some extra additions over base version.

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
You tell me

Downloads
Google Drive

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Mar 23, 2021
Flashed this Rom today and I'm very impressed. I have set up Google pay which was nice to see working without issues and the need to root my device. Everything runs smooth. Huge thank you for this awesome work. The only issue I have found is with the Google assistant, I can't turn it on as it says device is not supported yet. The only way I can wake Google voice is by tapping the bixby button so it's not the end of the world.

kaypasqual

Apr 14, 2021
Hi, I've done clean install, standard wiped, then it just reboot into download mode, using twrp 3.5, tried with 3.3 too, same..
any idea?

yamar8

Jul 28, 2019
Hello.
Wifi calling is very important to me.
Now it is working with my current samsung custom version, because my carrier is support the note 9 phone and my version.
How can I know if wifi calling will work in this android version also?
Thanks.

imyourfeel

Dec 11, 2016
Cambodia
OMG, Perfect rom. everything is working perfectly fine. just one question, could anyone tell me how can i install game launcher (samsung) on this rom? cuz i can't get it work. Thanks

Mar 23, 2021
Still going strong as my daily driver. No issues what so ever. Anyone who wants an alternative to the Samsung game launcher I actually use a free version of an app called oxo game launcher from the play store. It keeps all your games in one place and let's you know how long you have been playing for etc. I'm still only have the one problem with Google assistant which won't wake with the voice command because of a message in the app stating currently not supported in this language 😳😳

Aayan 123

Jan 14, 2015
Other camera apps than stock dont seem to even run like google camera and others, they close instantly
Email app periodically appears as crashing sometimes, even if its uninstalled

Mike551144

Dec 18, 2015
Is that ROM discontinued? I am leaning towards this or LOS18.1, previous phones had pixel experience so I am biased here. Would grate a reply (daily driver)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience Plus for N9 [crownlte]

What is this?
    PixelExperience Plus is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation) it has some extra additions over base version.

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

Downloads
    Google Drive

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Can it be dirty flashed over the regular (non plus) version of the rom?
    So you come from stock One UI ? How's the battery life?
    I was on Devbase 7.4 by Alexander. Also the battery is great on this rom, playing games for hours and not getting hot and everything just so fast. It's because the ROM is so light without any samsung crazy apps and services
    My phone gets hot even while charging sometimes on stock One UI 2.5 ! 😢
    Probably because of some suspects app running background , some modded apps. Or u can try install this ROM. It works greats and so lightweight.
    I love this ROM so much. All my banking apps finally work out of the box and Google Pay works too. It also feels super slick and fast, which is great! Impressive. I also like that my Samsung device now feels exactly like a Google Pixel with Pixel's features like Car Crash Detection. It's still at 82%. Recommend this ROM for daily driver.
    picture_upload.png