[ROM][11][N9] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP/UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Basshrestha

Feb 8, 2017
Is this rom support to note 9 SM-N960N? Because I have flashed this ROM in SM-N960N but after reboot it goes to download mod. So that requested to make compatible for SM-N960N.

nh0ckprovp

Jan 7, 2014
Oh, i can't use my galaxy watch with Galaxy wearable. It shows incompatible operating system. Please show me how to fix it.

saintskunk

May 28, 2021
Does this ROM have some sort of Glove Mode / High Touch Sensitivity? Looking for a new, good daily driver.

CyderXDA

Oh, i can't use my galaxy watch with Galaxy wearable. It shows incompatible operating system. Please show me how to fix it.
1.) Download and install (if not already done) these Modules from Magisk: MagiskHide Props Config; BusyBox for Android NDK.

2.) Download and install (if not already done) a terminal emulator.

Example Termux:

3.) Type in: su

4.) Type in: props

5.) After the Module is loaded type in: 1,f,7,18,3,y,n,b,b,b,b,2,s,y,a,1,n,9,y,n,10,y,n,b,4,n

6.) type in ro.product.manufacturer

7.) type in google

8.) type in y then again y

9.) After your phone rebooted make sure in the Magisk settings that MagiskHide is enabled.

10.) Go to MagiskHide in Magisk and check the box next to Galaxy Wearables.

11.) After you have done step 10 delete the app data from Galaxy Wearables.
This method is used by AOSP 11 ROMs. You can try this

Reactions: nh0ckprovp

nh0ckprovp

Jan 7, 2014
1.) Tải xuống và cài đặt (nếu chưa hoàn tất) các Mô-đun này từ Magisk: MagiskHide Props Config; BusyBox dành cho Android NDK.

2.) Tải xuống và cài đặt (nếu chưa hoàn tất) trình giả lập thiết bị đầu cuối.

Ví dụ về Termux:
[URL Unurl = "true"] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.termux [/ URL]

3.) Nhập: su

4.) Nhập: đạo cụ

5.) Sau khi mô-đun được tải, nhập: 1, f, 7,18,3, y, n, b, b, b, b, 2, s, y, a, 1, n, 9, y, n , 10, y, n, b, 4, n

6.) gõ ro.product.man Producurer

7.) gõ vào google

8.) gõ y rồi lại y

9.) Sau khi điện thoại của bạn khởi động lại, hãy đảm bảo rằng trong cài đặt Magisk đã bật MagiskHide.

10.) Đi tới MagiskHide trong Magisk và chọn hộp bên cạnh Galaxy Wearables.

11.) Sau khi bạn thực hiện xong bước 10, hãy xóa dữ liệu ứng dụng khỏi Galaxy Wearables.
Phương pháp này được sử dụng bởi AOSP 11 ROM. Bạn có thể thử cái này
Thank you.

Basshrestha

Feb 8, 2017
Is this rom support SM-N960N? Because i have flashed this rom in different way as per the guide but after flashing finished and rebooting the phone it goes to download mod.

kaypasqual

Apr 14, 2021
from my experience,
For those who experienced problem like "going into download mode",
You can try to reflash the phone to original stock using odin,
then reflash the phone with custom rom as usual. (twrp, custom roms etc)

LuCeiFeR

Jun 8, 2012
HTC EVO 3D
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
1.) Download and install (if not already done) these Modules from Magisk: MagiskHide Props Config; BusyBox for Android NDK.

2.) Download and install (if not already done) a terminal emulator.

Example Termux:

3.) Type in: su

4.) Type in: props

5.) After the Module is loaded type in: 1,f,7,18,3,y,n,b,b,b,b,2,s,y,a,1,n,9,y,n,10,y,n,b,4,n

6.) type in ro.product.manufacturer

7.) type in google

8.) type in y then again y

9.) After your phone rebooted make sure in the Magisk settings that MagiskHide is enabled.

10.) Go to MagiskHide in Magisk and check the box next to Galaxy Wearables.

11.) After you have done step 10 delete the app data from Galaxy Wearables.
This method is used by AOSP 11 ROMs. You can try this
This works to spoof device fingerprint just fine. The issue is that CTS profile check never pass and Google play store always shows that device is not certified. No matter what fingerprint I choose or what tweaking to props value I do.

haykei

Jun 4, 2021
Hello, Thank you for the ROM, it works great on my Note 9!
I uninstalled the updates of Android Webview to remove the lag on browsers, so far so good and the battery is excellent.

My main issue is the touch screen, it has a crazy delay compared to the stock ROM.
I have 2 Note 9s and I compared both of it together using the Touch App on the Play Store.

If I tap very fast on the screen, it skips the touch entirely. If I tap fast, it registers but takes a while... it's way slower than on the stock ROM.
If I tap very fast on the screen using the stock ROM, it never skips the touch.

Is this a kernel issue ?
I did try some different build.prop settings that were mostly all placebos.

Thank you very much. :)

Nov 13, 2009
Hey! Very nice ROM! What about the auto brightness? When I go from dark area to brighter, it takes many seconds for the brightness to go up. I'm using now Lux Auto Brightness bought since Galaxy S2 days which does a very good job.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience Plus for N9 [crownlte]

What is this?
    PixelExperience Plus is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation) it has some extra additions over base version.

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

Downloads
    Google Drive

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Can it be dirty flashed over the regular (non plus) version of the rom?
    So you come from stock One UI ? How's the battery life?
    I was on Devbase 7.4 by Alexander. Also the battery is great on this rom, playing games for hours and not getting hot and everything just so fast. It's because the ROM is so light without any samsung crazy apps and services
    My phone gets hot even while charging sometimes on stock One UI 2.5 ! 😢
    Probably because of some suspects app running background , some modded apps. Or u can try install this ROM. It works greats and so lightweight.
    I love this ROM so much. All my banking apps finally work out of the box and Google Pay works too. It also feels super slick and fast, which is great! Impressive. I also like that my Samsung device now feels exactly like a Google Pixel with Pixel's features like Car Crash Detection. It's still at 82%. Recommend this ROM for daily driver.
    picture_upload.png