• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][N9] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP/UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

DJOSYSTEM

Oct 9, 2017
Samsung Galaxy Note 9

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience Plus for N9 [crownlte]

What is this?
PixelExperience Plus is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation) it has some extra additions over base version.

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
You tell me

Downloads
Google Drive

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

For sure, the screen mirroring by miracast doesn't works... They only managed to work in Android 10 because of the app SmartView of Samsung... without it in any other oasp rom i didn't never see working.. by the way nice rom very clean and important batery duration improvement in comparation with any of Samsung Ones..

pyroincubus

Jun 29, 2021
Nokia Lumia 800
HTC One Mini
Is it possible to get work profiles and encryption working?

Tried to setup my work profile but that requires encryption. Beginning the encryption process is fine. Asks for the PIN and connecting the charger. When clicking on Encrypt Phone, device restarts by itself, Google splash screen appears, then the normal white page with the G icon gets replaced with the black screen and G icon and the sliding progress bar underneath it.

I've left it on for about 8 hours but it was still stuck on the same screen. Force restarted my phone, but the phone gets stuck on the white page with the G Icon and the same progress bar continuously moving. (again for more than an hour or so with no progress)

Booting the phone into TWRP instantly shows me that the phone is encrypted, but doesn't accept my PIN for decrypting either.

Factory wiped the phone... got into the fresh ROM again and tried to Encrypt immediately. Still getting the same issue.

Not sure if I am missing something.

Context:
Its the first time I've flashed a custom rom onto my device. Installed TWRP 3.5.2 using Odin and flashed the ROM successfully. Device isn't rooted and don't intend to.
Been using it for about 2 weeks without any issues, but this has made me erase all my data and lose what I had on it.

Attachments

• IMG_20210630_080338.jpg
    IMG_20210630_080338.jpg
    607.6 KB · Views: 57

YuIia

Jun 29, 2021
Everything went so good . All working as intended . But while charging phone getting hot . When gaming while charging (pubg) phone getting so hot and phone wont charge . Is there any solution for this .

Mar 23, 2021
So I've been running this without issue since it was released but now it appears Google🙄have been trouble yet again. Google pay worked without issue but now even though my device is not rooted they have suddenly blocked google pay from working on my phone with this ROM and I get the dreaded you are on a custom ROM or rooted device bla bla blaaaaaa😡 damm I hate google sometimes. Unless someone has a fix without me having to root and change settings and hide stuff etc I may go back to a different ROM in which the setup hides pay and it works out of the box. Anybody else with same issue on a non rooted device running this ROM and have been using Google pay I would be interested to know if you have same issues?

nguadien

May 9, 2016
I really love this ROM and OS 11 in general but I backed up all my data to Samsung Cloud. How to install Samsung Cloud on OS 11?

So I've been running this without issue since it was released but now it appears Google🙄have been trouble yet again. Google pay worked without issue but now even though my device is not rooted they have suddenly blocked google pay from working on my phone with this ROM and I get the dreaded you are on a custom ROM or rooted device bla bla blaaaaaa😡 damm I hate google sometimes. Unless someone has a fix without me having to root and change settings and hide stuff etc I may go back to a different ROM in which the setup hides pay and it works out of the box. Anybody else with same issue on a non rooted device running this ROM and have been using Google pay I would be interested to know if you have same issues?
it's fixed in latest pixel experience build but since the op looks like gave up on it so you may try my build of pixel experience.

Mar 23, 2021

crzywj

Dec 7, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
It is a great rom indeed, however I find the stock camera that comes with the rom to be a bit too underwhelming. Have any of you guys tried to install the Gcam? May I know which version of which model you guys are installing?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience Plus for N9 [crownlte]

What is this?
    PixelExperience Plus is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation) it has some extra additions over base version.

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

Downloads
    Google Drive

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Can it be dirty flashed over the regular (non plus) version of the rom?
    So you come from stock One UI ? How's the battery life?
    I was on Devbase 7.4 by Alexander. Also the battery is great on this rom, playing games for hours and not getting hot and everything just so fast. It's because the ROM is so light without any samsung crazy apps and services
    My phone gets hot even while charging sometimes on stock One UI 2.5 ! 😢
    Probably because of some suspects app running background , some modded apps. Or u can try install this ROM. It works greats and so lightweight.
    I love this ROM so much. All my banking apps finally work out of the box and Google Pay works too. It also feels super slick and fast, which is great! Impressive. I also like that my Samsung device now feels exactly like a Google Pixel with Pixel's features like Car Crash Detection. It's still at 82%. Recommend this ROM for daily driver.
    picture_upload.png