[ROM][11][Nash] The Styx Project 1.2 Athena [Official][2021/04/06]

Search This thread

Deivid_21

Jan 11, 2016
Santiago
Moto E7 Plus
header.png

The Styx Project is a custom Android based distribution that aims to subtly enhance the beauty of stock Android while still keeping the smoothness, stability, neatness and performance of pure AOSP.

Code:
/* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

With our first Android 11 release, we would like to bring Moto Z2 Force (nash) to the front, with the latest features, stability patches hot from the Styx Project development team.

Download it from our website!

team.png
The people working towards bringing you this release are:
Our whole team comprising of maintainers. source developers and designers can be found at https://styxproject.tk/team.html.

installation.png

1. Download the ROM, Magisk (Optional).
2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache.
3. Flash the ROM, Magisk (Optional).
4. Reboot and Enjoy.

GAPPS ARE PREINCLUDED

credits.png

We would like to thank the following ROMs, because if they weren't here, we couldn't be there too <3

Bazathoth

Jan 28, 2019
Moto Z2 Force
LG V30
impressed. only had it on phone since this morning but it's pretty stable (only moto gestures seem a bit wonky but, every rom i've tried has the same issues) phone is fast snappy responsive also i don't think i've ever seen a rom boot up this quick before, not alot of customizations but i rarely use stock launcher (smart launcher 5)
i like it!

UPDATE: Moto Mod gamepad does not seem compatible, while it attaches and the gamepad app pops up.....the games will not start with mod attached. games work fine without mod. games will crash when open when attaching mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: tsoump

Bazathoth

Jan 28, 2019
Moto Z2 Force
LG V30
Another update, so after i found the rom wouldn't work with the moto mod (controller), i went and tried the updated Lineage OS 18.1 (i had been on e/OS prior android 10) using the controller mod is a big deal for me as this device is a secondary device mostly used for gaming or movies whatever.

anyway i was bored and i just wanted to try this rom again and so i flashed it on top of lineage, AND DID NOT WIPE.

everything works as it should. controller is fine. and everything i installed over the last week is there and works. so far no bugs that i can see.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: AHMN48 and tsoump

sksmi2002

• Nov 18, 2019
    I am not able to hide the navigation bar. (PS - I have tried searching in the settings... ) Also there seems to be some delay in the assistant to start listening to me....

Reactions: Blackrum

AHMN48

Nov 10, 2013
    Izmir
    nmbrand.co
    This rom is good, but there is some problem, sometimes phone hangup for a few seconds, sometimes getting too slow, and today whole screen went to black and fixed automatically, when I get notification down again phone went to black screen and color confused, so I kept Power button for a few seconds until phone restarted, after restart working well
    1. Camera one-time work, one-time error please restart camera, when using double twist to the go-to camera, after going to the camera I can't take picture and camera need to restart
    2. Chop chop for flash also has a problem, most of the times not working
    3. If you can add Moto Display 2021 (new version) it would be great
    4. Camera doesn't have Portrait Mode (it's very important), and Active photos
    5. Moto Power Mod not working, Moto Alexa Mod working but no sound for connection or lights, when I install Moto Alexa App it's not working as well, force stop
    6. when check new update always failed to check
    as far I know these problems, please resolve them for next update

Reactions: Blackrum and tsoump

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      header.png

The Styx Project is a custom Android based distribution that aims to subtly enhance the beauty of stock Android while still keeping the smoothness, stability, neatness and performance of pure AOSP.

Code:
      /* Your warranty is now void.
      * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
      * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
      * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
      * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
      * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
      */

With our first Android 11 release, we would like to bring Moto Z2 Force (nash) to the front, with the latest features, stability patches hot from the Styx Project development team.

Download it from our website!

team.png
      The people working towards bringing you this release are:
      Our whole team comprising of maintainers. source developers and designers can be found at https://styxproject.tk/team.html.

installation.png

1. Download the ROM, Magisk (Optional).
      2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache.
      3. Flash the ROM, Magisk (Optional).
      4. Reboot and Enjoy.

GAPPS ARE PREINCLUDED

credits.png

We would like to thank the following ROMs, because if they weren't here, we couldn't be there too <3

This rom is good, but there is some problem, sometimes phone hangup for a few seconds, sometimes getting too slow, and today whole screen went to black and fixed automatically, when I get notification down again phone went to black screen and color confused, so I kept Power button for a few seconds until phone restarted, after restart working well
      1. Camera one-time work, one-time error please restart camera, when using double twist to the go-to camera, after going to the camera I can't take picture and camera need to restart
      2. Chop chop for flash also has a problem, most of the times not working
      3. If you can add Moto Display 2021 (new version) it would be great
      4. Camera doesn't have Portrait Mode (it's very important), and Active photos
      5. Moto Power Mod not working, Moto Alexa Mod working but no sound for connection or lights, when I install Moto Alexa App it's not working as well, force stop
      6. when check new update always failed to check
      as far I know these problems, please resolve them for next update
      impressed. only had it on phone since this morning but it's pretty stable (only moto gestures seem a bit wonky but, every rom i've tried has the same issues) phone is fast snappy responsive also i don't think i've ever seen a rom boot up this quick before, not alot of customizations but i rarely use stock launcher (smart launcher 5)
      i like it!

UPDATE: Moto Mod gamepad does not seem compatible, while it attaches and the gamepad app pops up.....the games will not start with mod attached. games work fine without mod. games will crash when open when attaching mod.
      When you list flash Magisk in the install instructions, could you be more specific? The directions I have are from the Magisk github here: https://topjohnwu.github.io/Magisk/install.html
      And those require having the boot.img, patching that from the Magisk app, then flashing it with fastboot.
      The most smooth ROM that I have ever used for moto z2 force, although has some bugs. Good job
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone