• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][NB1][TREBLE] PixelExperience [AOSP][Stable]

Search This thread

NobodyDbg

Nov 15, 2016
NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for NB1

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Offline-Charging animation don't work
Sometimes echo in calls
Navbar lights don't work
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Onedrive

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation

Help with project translation

Stay tuned

Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Join our NB1 Telegram Group for more informations and support

Last edited:

rashazad

Mar 3, 2011
Nokia 8
Thanks a lot. Just need to know about camera interface and quality please. AncientOS has some problem with gcam and its stock camera does not provide good quality.

• Wow
Reactions: yukixoma

NobodyDbg

Nov 15, 2016
Follow the steps:

Aug 25, 2021
1. Hotspot issue. Client gets fails to authenticate correct password. While gets connected if security is set to none. After flashing t virus, hotspot was working, but after flashing this rom, it not working.
2. Plus, network goes off on switching to operator video calls.

Last edited:

svjontherocks

May 8, 2018
Nokia 8
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Hi devs!
I'm not able to install nokia drivers in my pc, it always results in a fail, I have tried through CD-ROM image, nokia care ostla software and extracted driver setup. Can you please guide me where I am wrong?

Philadelphia

Mar 23, 2007
Amman
I install it as per instructions & now my phone on black screen. When connect to laptop there is connection sound but no response to adb commands. Any solution to this problem???

Last edited:

ypolyachenko

Feb 24, 2012
1. Hotspot issue. Client gets fails to authenticate correct password. While gets connected if security is set to none. After flashing t virus, hotspot was working, but after flashing this rom, it not working.
2. Plus, network goes off on switching to operator video calls.
Work well on 2.4 band. on 5.0 unable to authenticate.
Posting this reply using hotspot

Top Liked Posts