• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][OFFICAL][herolte] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

expressluke

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Samsung Galaxy S7 [herolte]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
VoLTE/VoWifi due to Samsung's proprietary implementation
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Official downloads
herolte

Latest Unofficial
Download Regular Edition
Download Plus Edition

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

pars81

Apr 6, 2011
seste yankı sorunu varmı

Translation: Do you have an echo problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: omzdmr

Pablobrown

May 6, 2020
I installed this rom doing a clean installation and the only problem that I have found has been the echo problem when establishing a telephone conversation which is the same as happened with the version of android 10 pixel experience.

Zielakless

Feb 23, 2021
Hi! I found 2 bugs.

1. Back and Recents buttons vibrates on AOD.
2. When I set the brightness to maximum, I lock the phone and unlock it again, the brightness is set to the minimum.

Everything except these two problems works very well. Can it be fixed somehow?

Regards!

G930F, Pixel Experience Plus, Android 11.0, build 1319 (04.06.2021, latest)

Reactions: yaghoot60

Richypeshd

Apr 2, 2021
Tried creating folder to add my cod data file but said folder cannot be created actually I am using Google files application.. I don't know if it's the app or I should try installing another app like zarchiver

yaghoot60

Jun 12, 2021
Fast! battery drain issue plus board and battery getting very hot:coffee:, especially after turn wifi on.:unsure:

yaghoot60

Jun 12, 2021
once you turning the wifi on /off, the device starts to get warm, the battery drains, and it's not possible to turn the wifi on again. you must reboot but restart doesn't work normally so you should use -vol + power or wait till the battery goes empty.

DSBeans

Jun 16, 2021
Really loving this ROM. It works well, as long as I'm in battery saver mode, but it gets pretty toasty and drains very quickly when battery saver is turned off, which makes charging a bit of an issue, as plugging it in disables battery saver.

Switched to this from LineageOS. Thanks for the effort on these roms. Looking forward to the next build.

Reactions: yaghoot60
Having some camera isues. App lags and sometimes freezes and camera failed error pops up. Only restarts can fix issue.
Tried using open camera but that app shows green screen and sometimes force closes.
Anyone else having these issues?

Also can I dirty flash Plus version over this one?

Reactions: roaka1

expressluke

Pixel Experience Update:

ROM Changelog:
* June security patch
* Updated translations
* Updated gapps
* Improved Face Unlock
* Minor bug fixes
* Introduced App Lock (plus version)
* Introduced per-app volume control (plus version)
* Improved power menu customization (plus version)

Device Changelog:
* Removed deprecated custom bt hal as AOSP one works too with extra config flag
* Removed audio effects from voice_recognition as it caused audio hal to crash/restart
* kernel: reverted "net: disable netpoll on fresh napis" which caused cpu to lock up at higher frequencies
* Removed unsupported audio devices from audio policy config

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The last version is 2 months old. Has the development stopped or just paused?
    A new build will be out soon
    Hi, dude. I love what you're doing and I really appreciate it. I'm really new to all this so I don't know how difficult this really is, so I'll just ask. Is there an android 12 coming? :p
    It is likely to come , just not yet, there is the developer known as Ivan meler bringing 12 to S7 which hopefully will come soon good progress is on it. And then once that is available I will bring pixel experience 12 to 8890

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Samsung Galaxy S7 [herolte]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWifi due to Samsung's proprietary implementation
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Official downloads
    herolte

Latest Unofficial
    Download Regular Edition
    Download Plus Edition

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

New PixelExperience build released to OTA and Download site with the following changes:
    - Merged latest kernel patches from kernel/common android-3.18 branch
    - Merged July 2021. security update
    - Kernel: Fixed issue where using external sdcard as combined internal storage caused high cpu usage
    - Removed leftover aosp charging animations
    - mounted cpefs folder on boot
    - Added NFC Extended Length support
    - Fixed power profile switching (Better performance/battery life)
    - Audio: resewt mixer gains to default values since we have lifevibes working now and handling it
    - Audio: Reworked incall audio handling in mixer paths to disable 2nd mic that was picking up noise
    - Audio: Reworked voice commands input mixer paths
    - Audio: Fixed voip calls not picking up microphone due to wrong paths (e.g. apps telegram, whatsapp)
    - Replaced vulkan lib with symlink to mali lib (Like on stock) (This saved some space too)
    - Kernel: Merged upstream aosp 3.18 kernel
    - Kernel: Merged latest upstream cpufreq (DVFS) patches for dynamic voltage and frequency handling
    - Kernel: Enabled CONFIG_HZ_300 for faster interaction handling
    - Cleaned up public.libraries.txt
    - Resolved few more sepolicy issues
    - Removed deprecated custom bt hal as AOSP one works too with extra config flag
    - removed audio effects from voice_recognition as it caused audio hal to crash/restart
    - Merged June 2021. Security update
    - kernel: reverted "net: disable netpoll on fresh napis" which caused cpu to lock up at higher frequencies
    - removed unsupported audio devices from audio policy config
    - sepolicy: Resolved audioserver denial
    - sepolicy: Allowed mediaserver to read exported_camera_prop
    - Removed invalid media codec config for vc1 decoder
    - Removed prop that would try to load non existing vulkan lib
    - Updated media profiles to new schema
    - kernel: Upstreamed and updated to 3.18.140 with all of the latyest security patches and updates to date
    - kernel: enabled vdso32 (https://source.android.com/devices/architecture/kernel/config#vdso32-on-arm64) perf. and battery life improvements
    - kernel: fixed issues with obb folder present in rare cases
    - kernel: merged latest android
    - kernel/common 3.18 branch
    - kernel: updated wireguard
    - kernel: merged N935FXXS8CUD1 source drop
    - A lot of performance and stability improvements
    I dont know what the hell is wrong, I put an new sdcard in and it worked for about 3 reboots and now it doesnt read either. So I put my first sdcard into my pc and it said repair card and it did it and worked again. I cant be the only one having problems. The thing with XDA if someone else is they wont say it for fear the developer will get upset. But it would really help me out.
    Hi well i am one day in using this rom and i do have an sd card (64Gb sandisk ultra c10 U1) i had it formatted as an internal storage(The file system should be ext4 i believe in this case and not exFat) after the rom install.The only thing that happened with it is that somehow it got unmounted while the phone was idle for 2h+ and then i got notification that the card is corrupted from the system however after restarting the phone the card got mounted normally and the data was intact no problem (although when the card was unmounted some app were crashing xD and i guess it was expected since some data of the apps are in the sd card in this case) but it worth mentioning that i right now believe the issue occured duo to me having battery guru installed and giving it the root access and trying the aggressive doze it functionality it led to unmounting the sd card as a power saving measure but with the issue not occuring again and having no Logs or can't reproduce it realebly of when it had happened i can't pinpoint why exactly it did happen or report having any issue if it occur just one out of the blue. right now i am taking a slow approach in using and modifying the ROM so if an error happen i can pinpoint at least weather it did happen duo to a system/(root access) modification or is with the ROM from the beginning.

TL;DR: although i don't know how it happen exactly in my case i can't for sure now know if it really is an issue if it would never happen again and i mention it just in case there really were so issue so that you know that you are not alone but unless it happen again calling it a bug to solve would be impossible if there are no data to back it up :p so for me for now it nothing worth mentioning
    OTA Update for August builds are out. Only small changelog this time!

Changelog:
    August Security patch
    Minor bug fixes
    Updated translations
    The last version is 2 months old. Has the development stopped or just paused?
    A new build will be out soon