• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS 11.0 for OnePlus 7 Pro

Search This thread

alk3p

Sep 5, 2020
OnePlus 7 Pro
logo.png

ArrowOS for OnePlus 7 Pro (guacamole)

ABOUT

ArrowOS is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
Code Review: review.arrowos.net
E-mail: arrowos.contact
PayPal: Donate to us
Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?

* Almost everything

DOWNLOADS

Click here to Download
Tip: Select OEM -> Device, choose Arrow version, choose the build type: "GAPPS" or "VANILLA" to download.

INSTRUCTIONS

Read our blog article/post about:
* HOW-TO report a bug
* GAPPS and VANILLA variants
* Checking build integrity

ROM Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS
Kernel Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8150

Mothy Raajan

Jul 30, 2018
Awesome rom..few suggestions
1. Kindly provide support to OnePlus cam and OnePlus galary
2. Provide option to disable default camera app
3. Provide option to hide nav bar in gesture navigation (if I hide it now recents menu is not accessible)

Reactions: inaiz

daniel84cs

Dec 27, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Thanks for Arrow , I love it.

I was wondering who had tried it already
alert slider work like OOS ? Its Sdcardfs ? What kernel is there?

alk3p

Sep 5, 2020
OnePlus 7 Pro

daniel84cs

Dec 27, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
As soon as I have 5 minutes I try it 100%, great that is sdcardfs has been disabled. Arrow is just what I've been waiting for.

Edit. Flashed Now

It would be nice with 4 columns and two lines, also for the QuickSettings text , so as not to see them cut. Another essential lack are the OnePlus screen gestures, which use them on this device. For the rest it is exceptional, excellent performance/battery and lower consumption than usual with active aod.
For being the first release it is really stable. Well done.

Last edited:

alk3p

Sep 5, 2020
OnePlus 7 Pro

daniel84cs

Dec 27, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Fixed in latest experimental release (2021-08-26)

ArrowOS does not support los touch hal so off-screen gestures have been temporarily dropped.
It is not essential, primary things are performance / stability, the ROM has all the essentials to have a light and secure system. Thank's for your job.

Edit. Flashed now its perfect.
Screenshot_20210827-224949.png

Last edited:

alk3p

Sep 5, 2020
OnePlus 7 Pro
the Color panel mode doesn't work for me. Change to sRGB but it automatically revert to default after lock screen
Interesting but cannot be reproduced here...

Another small issue , with screen hz on auto it work stucked to 60HZ. Latest experimental.
Auto means setting minimum refresh rate to 60Hz and peak refresh rate to 90Hz. Literally animations and touch interactions should run at 90Hz but it's not surprising to find out that the device tends to stuck at 60Hz with the so-called auto option. In my perspective, forced 90Hz brings better experience and not too bad active draining.

Reactions: daniel84cs

daniel84cs

Dec 27, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Interesting but cannot be reproduced here...

Auto means setting minimum refresh rate to 60Hz and peak refresh rate to 90Hz. Literally animations and touch interactions should run at 90Hz but it's not surprising to find out that the device tends to stuck at 60Hz with the so-called auto option. In my perspective, forced 90Hz brings better experience and not too bad active draining.
Thanks for the quick replies. The ROM works really well, the kernel is very performing, the ui has very low jitter, it is the most performing ROM I have tried on this device. Thanks for making it happen.

Edit. Latest 29/08 Official , its a beast 😍
Screenshot_20210829-162958.png

Last edited:

OnePlusFTW

Aug 30, 2021
Hi, No doubt this is a stupid question !! but I am currently running OS11 rooted STOCK but have no TWRP as it isn't supported on OS 11 from what I believe. How would I install this ROM.

My apologies if this a stupid question or if it has been answered before.

daniel84cs

Dec 27, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Hi, No doubt this is a stupid question !! but I am currently running OS11 rooted STOCK but have no TWRP as it isn't supported on OS 11 from what I believe. How would I install this ROM.

My apologies if this a stupid question or if it has been answered before.
Twrp nebrassy work perfect , you can use it or LOS recovery and sideload ArrowOS by it.

See this tutorial and replace LOS.zip with ArrowOS.zip

Twrp Nebrassy :

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/recovery-11-unofficial-teamwin-recovery-project.4289455/

Los Recovery

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts