[ROM][11][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS 11.0 for OnePlus 7 Pro

Search This thread

daniel84cs

Dec 27, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
The ROM is exceptional, truly top performance, I've been using it from day one. I only encountered sporadic problems with the DT2W (100% stock unrooted ROM).
The audio is a bit subdued, the addition of Dolby Atmos would be very welcome. Thanks again for it. @alk3p

Piligrimuz

Apr 14, 2018
The fingerprint sensor is often not recognizing fingers when you press it for few seconds (not too fast), even after several attempts. The fix is to make a lockscreen wallpaper different from the home wallpaper.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2016
CHICO
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 7
It takes my phone quote a while to ****down and start booting. Ive had this problem on other android 11 custom roms. Also I use a dual booting Twrp called orangefox, any ideas on what the problem is, than i can work on it.

daniel84cs

Dec 27, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
The rom works very well by now I use it daily, it is the best performing rom for 7 Pro , the only bug, sometimes annoying, is a random problem of slowness in the DT2W. The rom with each update is improving in every little aspect. The changelogs ? Thanks for this rom.

Last edited:

mfinlay04

Oct 18, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 7
I'm enjoying the ROM so far. However, I'm also having issues with screen wake up. I disabled DT2W, hoping that would help... But still having to hit the power button multiple times after a deep sleep to turn on the screen. I had similar issues in the past with other ROMs and it seemed to be fixed with Kernel modification. However, I don't believe this ROM supports any kernels because of the EroFS. I tried Gulch's kernel but the phone would not boot.

alk3p

Sep 5, 2020
OnePlus 7 Pro
Well, sorry for the late reply. I've forgotten there's a thread here 😅

I personally appreciate the idea of keeping the device unrooted, however making dolby integrated seems a bit dirty... If possible, we may build a `Community` edition for adding these maybe unwanted features.

DT2W issue is painful ik, and the current implementation of that is retarded. As mentioned above ArrowOS does not support LineageHW or any kind of touch HAL, so it seems hard to fix or introduce an alternative solution.

This ROM does not use EROFS, and I'm not intended to prevent users from using custom kernel or mods.

mfinlay04

Oct 18, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 7

I personally appreciate the idea of keeping the device unrooted, however making dolby integrated seems a bit dirty... If possible, we may build a `Community` edition for adding these maybe unwanted features.

DT2W issue is painful ik, and the current implementation of that is retarded. As mentioned above ArrowOS does not support LineageHW or any kind of touch HAL, so it seems hard to fix or introduce an alternative solution.

This ROM does not use EROFS, and I'm not intended to prevent users from using custom kernel or mods.
Interesting, a few of the members of Gulch's kernel group thought maybe that's why the phone wouldn't boot was due to the file system. I'll try some other kernels and see if I can get it to boot up and see if it fixes the power button issue.

daniel84cs

Dec 27, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro

Everything is perfect and I thank you for the Arrow that I have been using since it was born. It is very fast, the fastest and with a great battery. I appreciate your idea of keeping it as clean as possible and I am sure you will do a great job. You don't need community ediction, you can live even without Dolby and then I saw that there is Wavelet that works even without root and perhaps better than those Dolby magisk modules.

mfinlay04

Oct 18, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 7
Interesting, a few of the members of Gulch's kernel group thought maybe that's why the phone wouldn't boot was due to the file system. I'll try some other kernels and see if I can get it to boot up and see if it fixes the power button issue.
Quick update, still having issues flashing Gulch's kernel resulting a crash dump. However, using Nem0 Sdcardfs kernel fixes my issues with the power button.

daniel84cs

Dec 27, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Quick update, still having issues flashing Gulch's kernel resulting a crash dump. However, using Nem0 Sdcardfs kernel fixes my issues with the power button.
Nothing to remove for the Gault kernel is excellent and I also follow its developments, but the best kernel for this ROM is the integrated one, with exaggerated performance and very low consumption.

Top Liked Posts