[ROM][11][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS 11.0 for OnePlus 7 Pro

Search This thread

TheRealJonzuk

Sep 24, 2021
I installed this ROM but get NO SIM CARD and the mobile network option is grayed out in the settings but when I go to my quick settings panel I see my carrier "US MOBILE" anyone know why this could be happening?

Last edited:

daniel84cs

Dec 27, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Yeah, the stock kernel of this rom is really good. I flashed the latest 22/09, but the color panel modes still not work properly with sRGB mode
The dev is doing a lot of updates, I'm sure it will be able to optimize everything. Just this weekend I took a round of tests of various ROMs and Kernels, but like Arrow there are none. In terms of performance, it borders on perfection, I have tested it in all contexts, in gaming it is a bomb and the energy consumption during normal use is very low. If I have to complain about one thing it is not about the rom, but about the fact that I cannot have the pleasure of reading the changelogs.

Logs22

Feb 24, 2020
Twrp nebrassy work perfect , you can use it or LOS recovery and sideload ArrowOS by it.

See this tutorial and replace LOS.zip with ArrowOS.zip

Twrp Nebrassy :

https://xdaforums.com/t/recovery-11-unofficial-teamwin-recovery-project.4289455/

Los Recovery

including the copy partitions part?

Geoz

Nov 22, 2012
What's the best way to flash this ROM? I've flashed it twice, pretty cool ROM but (double tap/lift up to wake up) don't work most of the time and reported by noone that's why I ask.

Juankalipa

Feb 15, 2020
This rom Is nearly perfect, there's only One annoying problem...I use gesture navigation and the fingerprint sensor doesn't work well. If i use default navigation buttons this problem doesn't exist. Please solve It 🙏🙏

Geoz

Nov 22, 2012
This rom Is nearly perfect, there's only One annoying problem...I use gesture navigation and the fingerprint sensor doesn't work well. If i use default navigation buttons this problem doesn't exist. Please solve It 🙏🙏
There is a trick which works for me. Press the gear and set the (gesture bar length) to hidden.

daniel84cs

Dec 27, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
You can try any ROM but this is the best ever for gaming and for those looking for performance.

@alk3p

There are still two bugs :

- FP does not work with the gesture bar.

- Haptic feedback does not work for home gesture with the alert slider on total silence.

Last edited:

djhulk2

Nov 15, 2010
I also noticed the speed up, from booting up to clicking around, everything is way faster.

daniel84cs

Dec 27, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Best ROM for 7 Pro , we can't wait for Arrow 12 to come out 🦾
Screenshot_20211008-165400.png

Top Liked Posts