• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] crDroid 7.10

Search This thread

mzcl-mn

Dec 11, 2011
CBT
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G
@Golbinex ,

Hello thank you for your work!

Advice: can you please point how could one install a global tts engine?

Thanks
Hi, I don't know if this is appropriate but I am going to answer my own question:

To solve the lack of tts on the basic nikgapps flavour one can install the tts engine from nikgapps available add-ons. Tested and working.

Now for anyone in general... or the dev OP (@Golbinex)... in particular if someone knows the answer and cares to share it... 😉 Is there any way to activate google voice match after having flashed the ROM with a given Nikgapps flavour?

Thank you!

laviniu_c

Jun 16, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 6
Xiaomi Mi A2
got a weird one for yous,

trying to run the facebook lite app (official from play store)

doesnt start, evetually it trows a no connection popup/erorr mesage and shuts down

can anyone try it? curious if it's smth with the app or my phone/dtaa/wifi?

the big/normal fb app works just fine, so does messenger lite

nvm, started with wifi off - i.e. on mobile data

Last edited:

HIRA123

Dec 30, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G
Yesterday I installed this ROM. Great work done by the OP.

For anyone who wants they can install open gapps as I have installed the same. Only nano and micro package available right now for android 11 though

laviniu_c

Jun 16, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 6
Xiaomi Mi A2
@Golbinex

thanks again for the rom, love the rm -rf easter egg message for the at a glance, it's even got code to seem unresponsive! awesome!

a small bug on the customization styld/wallpaper, the clock change: it works for just the first 4 ones, standard, bold, samsung and samsung bold, the other ones cause the app to crash. not sure if it's due to the gapps or smth about how the aod is set...

not a big issue anyway. everything else i tried works great!

nvm, if works when they're arranged vertically - start clock, crashes just when editing from the style - when they're the horizontal list

Last edited:
Reactions: Lollauser

lyn4er

Jul 26, 2021
here we write that the black crush problem has been fixed. But it is still there on my device. Dear developer, I will be very grateful if you fix this. Otherwise, the firmware is wonderful.

DarknssXDA

Jul 27, 2021
@Golbinex Thanks for the great work!

I had it installed for 2 days now and I'll report any bug 🤓 but so far so good!

Oh! And I have one suggestion: It is possible to implement KCAL or some options to tweak the display parameters? Gamma specially to reduce/eliminate Black Crush. Or It is possible to implement on my own easily? With Magisk or something.

Thanks again and keep it up! 🤩✊🏾

Top Liked Posts