[ROM][11][OFFICIAL] crDroid 7.2

inimicus

Nov 29, 2008
The ROM is great, well done, there are some minor bugs, I bet they will be fixed with the next updates. For now, the most important thing to me is that you cannot charge the device when it is turned off. When this is the case, the battery animation sometimes appears followed by the crdroid logo colored and freezes.

uli-hh

Aug 10, 2014
Hamburg, Germany
The ROM is great, well done, there are some minor bugs, I bet they will be fixed with the next updates. For now, the most important thing to me is that you cannot charge the device when it is turned off. When this is the case, the battery animation sometimes appears followed by the crdroid logo colored and freezes.
Just checked this case out.
The battery animation appears shortly followed by the crdroid boot logo with changing colors. Then screen turns black but charging is going on. No problem here.

Paclanc

Oct 28, 2009
México
So far, the things i noticed are:
  • The fingerprint sensor and the physical home button doesn't work.
  • The lock screen has a weird bug in which I cannot slide up immediately
  • Related to the lockscreen, but applied to other UI elements as well, when I press a number to introduce my PIN, the feedback circle is gigantic, like there are some issues with the scaling or something, because that doesn't happen on other roms (ArrowOS, for example)
  • The notification shade and the quick access area are really small (width) and cannot be adjusted. This is a problem, because when the tablet is horizontal, the small width really makes it a problem. When music is playing, the music control on the quick access area makes everything compress, to the point where the quick acess buttons are on top of one another.
  • The Xiaomi settings crash everytime I try to enter them.
  • I tried using smart lock to compensate the missing fingerprint sensor, but with no advanced google location activated, smartlock wasn't able to locate my position, meaning the gps maybe isn't working either.
I was using a Mi Pad 4 Plus, with LTE and wifi, basic nikkigapps and no magisk. I also have the latest firmware and installed with the latest TWRP 3.5.0_9-0 recovery. The rom was installed fresh, no update from previous versions.

I also want to ask, does this rom support OTA updates?

appman1234

Jun 5, 2012
I am using Mi Pad 4 installed with build version 2021-01-13 rom, core nikkigapps and magisk v21.4 by OrangeFox R10.1_1.

Everything ok except:
1) Xiaomi Parts got FC. Nevertheless, no noticeable issue.
2) SafetyNet test: basic Integrity OK but cts Profile failed. It is ok for me as not using bank apps.
3) "OK Google" not working. Not sure if it is due to the "core" nikkigapps and need to add extra addons.

Any advice/comment for item 2 & 3 is very welcome please.

Paclanc

Oct 28, 2009
México
So far, the things i noticed are:
  • The fingerprint sensor and the physical home button doesn't work.
  • The lock screen has a weird bug in which I cannot slide up immediately
  • Related to the lockscreen, but applied to other UI elements as well, when I press a number to introduce my PIN, the feedback circle is gigantic, like there are some issues with the scaling or something, because that doesn't happen on other roms (ArrowOS, for example)
  • The notification shade and the quick access area are really small (width) and cannot be adjusted. This is a problem, because when the tablet is horizontal, the small width really makes it a problem. When music is playing, the music control on the quick access area makes everything compress, to the point where the quick acess buttons are on top of one another.
  • The Xiaomi settings crash everytime I try to enter them.
  • I tried using smart lock to compensate the missing fingerprint sensor, but with no advanced google location activated, smartlock wasn't able to locate my position, meaning the gps maybe isn't working either.
I was using a Mi Pad 4 Plus, with LTE and wifi, basic nikkigapps and no magisk. I also have the latest firmware and installed with the latest TWRP 3.5.0_9-0 recovery. The rom was installed fresh, no update from previous versions.

I also want to ask, does this rom support OTA updates?
Adding to te list: The notification LED doesn't work. Not for notifications nor charging.

sq.bazinga

Mar 15, 2015
Why does it feel that the resolution is strange, as if it has been forced to shrink? Some application icons are stretched out of jagged

mi pad 4

sudoeste

Dec 26, 2009
Read about a bug on telegram, Freeform windows don't stay on top, if you open another windows the freeform app will stay behing the new app