[ROM][11][OFFICIAL] crDroid 7.5

Search This thread

vadim321

Mar 10, 2021
Athens
I just updated my device Xiaomi MiA1 from 7.3 to latest 7.4 through OTA but after restart the device is stops on the Egyptian eye logo and not completes the boot to system. Is the a way to overcome this ?

blipk99

Mar 24, 2020
I finished step 8, but never got to the lineage recovery image, my device just powered off and no longer boots, or does anything :|

Prior to that I flashed stock 10 using a script I have many times, then did the December then February stock OTA updates until the settings showed Android v 11, after that I followed the install instructions here.

This is global model M1906F9SH. Is this some kind of soft brick? How can I fix this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Maverine357

Golbinex

• I finished step 8, but never got to the lineage recovery image, my device just powered off and no longer boots, or does anything :|

Prior to that I flashed stock 10 using a script I have many times, then did the December then February stock OTA updates until the settings showed Android v 11, after that I followed the install instructions here.

This is global model M1906F9SH. Is this some kind of soft brick? How can I fix this?
    View attachment 5255733
    I think you should've updated to android 11 via fastboot package to ensure both A/B slots are updated. Try to hold power button for 30 seconds and get to fastboot.

blipk99

Mar 24, 2020
    I think you should've updated to android 11 via fastboot package to ensure both A/B slots are updated. Try to hold power button for 30 seconds and get to fastboot.

I can't get to fastboot at all now, the screen is blank and won't change state or respond to any fastboot commands.

However, it is showing up as a device in lsusb (Qualcomm QDL) and I managed to pass that through to windows 10 in a virtualbox and tried flashing with QFIL and MiFlash tool, even though I got them to see the device and COM port, it would fail with an I/O error.

Do you have any other suggestions? Or a link to the fastboot package if I get a chance to try again?

Golbinex

• I can't get to fastboot at all now, the screen is blank and won't change state or respond to any fastboot commands.

However, it is showing up as a device in lsusb (Qualcomm QDL) and I managed to pass that through to windows 10 in a virtualbox and tried flashing with QFIL and MiFlash tool, even though I got them to see the device and COM port, it would fail with an I/O error.

Do you have any other suggestions? Or a link to the fastboot package if I get a chance to try again?
    i'm afraid you must visit service center or use this method (needs EDL cable or opening device): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CbIhdB14-kVzTulNpKBJjB1-R4y1hD3AlGZ5nGlkgik/

blipk99

Mar 24, 2020
    i'm afraid you must visit service center or use this method (needs EDL cable or opening device): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CbIhdB14-kVzTulNpKBJjB1-R4y1hD3AlGZ5nGlkgik/
    Yeah that wasn't working as I don't run windows, I got the method working on linux though and am finally back in fastboot.

For anyone wondering:
    I build QDL from linux using the git repository referenced here (make clean && make):
    Had to use the following command for each patch file 0-5:
    sudo ../../qdl --debug --storage ufs --include . prog_firehose_ddr.elf rawprogram0.xml patch0.xml
    The trick was to hold volup AND voldown while booting and spam the command until it started. Patches 0 and 4 took the longest, I didn't need an EDL cable.

Now that I'm in fastboot, how should I install this?
    Flash the service ROM? and then follow the instructions here again?

EDIT:
    After the EDL flash, I flashed the service ROM with it and booted that up.
    Then back to fastboot and flashed the v11 ROM linked in Step 1 and booted that up
    Then back to fastboot and follow the rest of the instructions and now I'm booted up in crDroid 7.4

Last edited:

wetito

• Dec 12, 2014
    reggio emilia
    Xiaomi Mi A3
    Yeah that wasn't working as I don't run windows, I got the method working on linux though and am finally back in fastboot.

For anyone wondering:
    I build QDL from linux using the git repository referenced here (make clean && make):
    sudo ../../qdl --debug --storage ufs --include . prog_firehose_ddr.elf rawprogram0.xml patch0.xml
    The trick was to hold volup AND voldown while booting and spam the command until it started. Patches 0 and 4 took the longest, I didn't need an EDL cable.

EDIT:
    Then back to fastboot and flashed the v11 ROM linked in Step 1 and booted that up
    Then back to fastboot and follow the rest of the instructions and now I'm booted up in crDroid 7.4
    Wow, very very compliments. You're skills are greats! Tnx for your post. It can be useful for others users

itsicy

Feb 22, 2020
    Running 7.3 as 7.4 doesn't have sd card working. But this happens even in 7.4 :
    After some time I noticed "app permissions" setting screen is not reacting to touch, I have to connect with scrcpy trough adb and grant permission with arrows mouse isn't working either like touch. Anyone has same problem, any idea what this could be?

Last edited:

Maverine357

Apr 10, 2021
    I finished step 8, but never got to the lineage recovery image, my device just powered off and no longer boots, or does anything :|

I have same problem. Before that I had crDroid 6.13 installed in both slots. Before installation, I did not do any wipes, and after step 4 of the instructions, I waited for the phone to boot, then turned it off, intending to go to fastboot. And after that, it is not responding to the power button and stopped being detected in the Windows Device Manager. At the same time, in QPST, it is not determined in any way. I soldered the EDL Cable, tried using it, but the phone doesn't respond in this case either. Tomorrow I will try the method suggested by blipk99 and report the results.

Maverine357

Apr 10, 2021
    I have same problem. Before that I had crDroid 6.13 installed in both slots. Before installation, I did not do any wipes, and after step 4 of the instructions, I waited for the phone to boot, then turned it off, intending to go to fastboot. And after that, it is not responding to the power button and stopped being detected in the Windows Device Manager. At the same time, in QPST, it is not determined in any way. I soldered the EDL Cable, tried using it, but the phone doesn't respond in this case either. Tomorrow I will try the method suggested by blipk99 and report the results.
    I was able to recover only through Miflash using a modified prog_firehose_ddr with the test point method. The problem is now solved.
    New build is up.
    • crDroid 7.5
    • Vendor v12.0.5.0 EEA
    • SDcard fixed
    • Auto-brightness fixed
    Thanks a lot. I am already testing this build.

Maverine357

Apr 10, 2021
    i have problem that after update to crDroidAndroid-v7.5 the the touch screen not working
    I did not encounter a similar problem after the step-by-step installation according to the instructions with all the wipes.
    The only thing about this build is that notifications from messengers come with a delay or come without sound without selecting the appropriate mode.

AbdullahTW

Jun 20, 2014
    I did not encounter a similar problem after the step-by-step installation according to the instructions with all the wipes.
    The only thing about this build is that notifications from messengers come with a delay or come without sound without selecting the appropriate mode.
    I did it exactly as instructions but i still get this error, now I'm on LineageOS 18.1 with now problems, i was on crDroid because there is a signature spoofing with it, now i have that on LineageOS and thanks to this post here.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      New build is up.
      • crDroid 7.5
      • Vendor v12.0.5.0 EEA
      • SDcard fixed
      • Auto-brightness fixed
      BE3pE0l.png

Code:
      *** Disclaimer
      I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
      You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
      https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:
      1. Install stock Android 11 ROM via FASTBOOT if you're on Android 10 (NOTE: this step is irreversible!, you won't be able to use Android 10 ROMs anymore)
      2. Reboot to fastboot
      3. Switch to slot A - fastboot set_active a
      4. Flash FASTBOOT ROM zip - fastboot update crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210214-laurel_sprout-v7.3-FASTBOOT.zip
      5. Reboot to fastboot
      6. Switch to slot B - fastboot set_active b
      7. Flash LineageOS recovery IMAGE - fastboot flash boot LineageOSRecovery.img
      8. Reboot to recovery
      9. Flash LineageOS recovery ZIP via Apply update
      10. Switch to slot A - fastboot set_active a
      11. Reboot to recovery
      12. Factory reset (wipes internal storage!)
      13. Flash Gapps (optional) via Apply update
      14. Flash Magisk (optional) via Apply update
      15. Reboot to system

Update installation:
      1. Reboot to recovery
      2. Flash OTA ROM zip via Apply update
      3. Flash LineageOS recovery ZIP via Apply update - don't forget this step, otherwise you'll lose access to recovery!
      4. Reboot recovery
      5. Flash Gapps (optional) via Apply update
      6. Flash Magisk (optional) via Apply update

Sources:
      ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
      Device tree: device tree url
      Kernel: kernel url
      Vendor: vendor url

Download:
      FASTBOOT ROM zip
      OTA ROM zip

Known issues:
      • Screen flickers during FOD scan
      • FM radio is not working
      • No custom recovery can decrypt internal storage for now
      • DT2W not working

Credits:

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
      crDroid Mi A3 Telegram
      crDroid Community Telegram
      Donate to help our team pay server costs
      Changelog

• crDroid 7.5
      • Vendor v12.0.5.0 EEA
      • SDcard fixed
      • Auto-brightness fixed

• we're official
      • crDroid 7.4
      • vendor updated to v12.0.6.0
      • off-screen FOD partially works
      • Initial build
      New build is up.
      • we're official
      • crDroid 7.4
      • vendor updated to v12.0.6.0
      • off-screen FOD partially works

For anyone wondering:

EDIT:
      New build is up.
      • crDroid 7.5
      • Vendor v12.0.5.0 EEA
      • SDcard fixed
      • Auto-brightness fixed
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone