• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][OFFICIAL] crDroid v7.12 [X01BD]

Search This thread

Imashishvasava

May 12, 2016
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
I've tried several variant of GCAM mod but with no luck.
"Processing HDR+" will take forever and so that, image won't be saved.
Is there any clue?

THX
Screenshot_20210128-235951_Camera.png
try this one. Working without error on cr droid 7.2 latest build.

Reactions: michael_hamada

ish.org

Mar 7, 2015
Tokyo
Thank you for v7.3 (20210209).
After updating to v7.3 with OTA, a boot loop occurred.
Therefore, I dirty flashed NikGapps-core-arm64-11-20210130-signed.zip with TWRP and it started normally.
Bluetooth headphones work well.
ZenParts -> Vibration couldn't be saved.

legacy07

May 6, 2018
KL-34
Thank you for v7.3 (20210209).
After updating to v7.3 with OTA, a boot loop occurred.
Therefore, I dirty flashed NikGapps-core-arm64-11-20210130-signed.zip with TWRP and it started normally.
Bluetooth headphones work well.
ZenParts -> Vibration couldn't be saved.
Bootloop is caused by the latest nikgapps. Downgrade nikgapps untill the developer fixes the issue or it'll happen again
Zenparts have some sepolicy denials. You can fix it for now by going permissive, which isn't recommended

ish.org

Mar 7, 2015
Tokyo
Bootloop is caused by the latest nikgapps. Downgrade nikgapps untill the developer fixes the issue or it'll happen again
Zenparts have some sepolicy denials. You can fix it for now by going permissive, which isn't recommended

Thank you for important information of bootloop.
And I set zenparts->vibration while permissive mode and then returned to enforce mode. Zenparts->vibration shows default value, but it works with the set value.
I'm very happy with v7.3.

Prabhat69

Nov 24, 2015
March update when every other official devices getting it or it's dropped 🙃🙃

michael_hamada

@legacy07
after the update from 7.3 to 7.4, nikgapps were removed and you need to reinstall them. Does anyone have a solution on how to update in order not to reinstall the gapps?
I flashed 7.4 manually (NOT OTA), and didn't need to reinstall the gapps.
Update script will backup some gapps and restore them during the update process.

Imashishvasava

May 12, 2016
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
i have tried 7.4. with nikgapps omni version and magisk manager. every thing was fine but please fix the large gap between navbar and dock icons. and the main issue i faced was Gcam. i was using gcam 7.3 (working fine) but in 7.4 . it shows "app isnt installed". any solution for this? (cant live without asus stock cam or gcam).

Prabhat69

Nov 24, 2015
Everything was great in this rom just fix notification drop-down. Lag 🙂 again tnx for this grt rom.
Keep it alive😉

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone having issues with settings lockscreen patterm/pin/password on v7.4? I can't and as a result cannot use fp.

Never mind, fixed issue. Caused by my upgrade of kernel to v4.4.262.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts