[ROM][11][OFFICIAL] crDroid v7.15 [X01BD]

Search This thread

mozroem

Sep 30, 2013
Rom so good for daily n gaming...but qs bar is bit laggy n launcher also not smooth...please fix in the next update sir...

Abhi_T

Apr 2, 2019
@legacy07 Thanks for the 7.12 version.

I am unable to make any Video calls using video call on Phone app . It disconnects network and then shows up network again after 1-2 mins. Is it a crdroid bug from source side or specific to this phone. ? Can anyone comment or let me know any way to get it fixed.

Abhi_T

Apr 2, 2019
@legacy07 Thanks again for the new build. Sir, when can we see the crdroid 8.x (android 12) for X01BD. and any chance we can get the stock asus camera working on it ?

Abhi_T

Apr 2, 2019
@legacy07 Thanks for the 7.12 version.

I am unable to make any Video calls using video call on Phone app . It disconnects network and then shows up network again after 1-2 mins. Is it a crdroid bug from source side or specific to this phone. ? Can anyone comment or let me know any way to get it fixed.
Any Updates/Comments anyone?

Abhi_T

Apr 2, 2019
There won't be any a12 builds from me. Dropping support with v7.16
I get it Sir. Can understand. Thanks for providing with the builds for this phone since crdroid 5.x version.
I have been using ROM's maintained/ported by you since Micromax canvas nitro 2. I still have the nitro 2 phone and use your ported ROM.

@legacy07 Appreciate all your efforts till date and committing to maintain crdroid for X01BD till v7.16. Respect .

Abhi_T

Apr 2, 2019
crDroid 7.15 for x01bd is out. Looking forward to updating it on my Asus Max Pro M2. Thanks to the maintainer. Appreciate your efforts.

pester41

Aug 27, 2020
Good day. Thanks you maintaining this device for so long. When support will be dropped with 7.16, will that mean no one else will officially maintain Crdroid for the device anymore?

Abhi_T

Apr 2, 2019
Good day. Thanks you maintaining this device for so long. When support will be dropped with 7.16, will that mean no one else will officially maintain Crdroid for the device anymore?
What legacy07 meant that he will not be maintaining(dropping support) for it after 7.16.

crdroid 8.x is already out . its just that someone has to own it for maintaining specific to this device(x01bd) , in other words official build and a dedicated maintainer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:

• First time installation:
    • Backup your data to PC, OTG flash drive
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Factory reset from recovery and format data (where you type "yes")
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash crDroid zip and Recovery
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash gapps and reboot to system
    • After passed setup screen, reboot to Recovery and flash Magisk zip
    • Enjoy

Update installation:
    • Boot to recovery
    • Flash crDroid zip and recovery then reboot to recovery
    • Flash gapps, Magisk and reboot to system
    • Enjoy

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: https://github.com/legacyO7/katnis_

Download:
    ROM https://crdroid.net/X01BD
    Changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/crdroidandroid/android_vendor_crDroidOTA/11.0/changelog_X01BD.txt

Known issues:
    You tell me!

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] crDroid v7.15 [X01BD], ROM for the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2

Contributors
    legacy07
    ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 7.15
    Stable Release Date: 2022-02-20

Created 2020-11-22
    Last Updated 2022-02-20

v7.6 and above

* Encrypted build

Recommendations:
    - OrangeFox 11.1
    - Clean Install

Notes:
    - Follow OrangeFox Thread for encryption/decryption procedure from HERE
    - Format Internal Storage, if opting for encryption

* In case of bootloop
    - Flash gapps again
    Sorry, I'm not able to release v7.16 as promised and I have officially dropped the support for X01BD. It's been a good run, nice knowing ya all!
    Thank you for v7.3 (20210209).
    After updating to v7.3 with OTA, a boot loop occurred.
    Therefore, I dirty flashed NikGapps-core-arm64-11-20210130-signed.zip with TWRP and it started normally.
    Bluetooth headphones work well.
    ZenParts -> Vibration couldn't be saved.
    Bootloop is caused by the latest nikgapps. Downgrade nikgapps untill the developer fixes the issue or it'll happen again
    Zenparts have some sepolicy denials. You can fix it for now by going permissive, which isn't recommended
    Hi there.
    Fisrt, thanks for your work!

Do you think to make long-term rom support (some month)? (don'tDon't take it bad, it's just to know :) )

Wich Gapps must i use ? NickGapps R, right? Edit, it's ok, it work!

Max wifi is 20M, how to increase to the max possible on this phone, around 50M, any solution?