Format dataHi, I'm facing some trouble with the installation of this rom. When I get back to twrp after flashing DotOS build and TWRP zip, my folders are encrypted and I can't flash gapps. Furthermore, if I try to boot the phone in DotOS, it boots back to recovery (of course the DotOS flash seems to finish without any issue).
phone could not boot into system. Instead, it booted into twrp. I've rebooted phone couple times and had droid-on-time message prompting to format data/factory reset. Finally, I have no access to nor to fastboot neither to TWRP, just droid-on-time interface.
FAILED (remote: Unable to open fastboot HAL) FAILED (remote: Unrecognized command boot)
Failed to extract zip! E:Error in /sideload/package.zip (status 1)
It is encrypted because you didn't gave password to encrypt the data. The password is asked in the initial screen of twrp and it is the lock screen password. For space issue. Goto wipe then repair/resize file system then select system and select resize file system. And then flash gapps. Else flash the gapps build directly.Hi, I'm facing some trouble with the installation of this rom. When I get back to twrp after flashing DotOS build and TWRP zip, my folders are encrypted and I can't flash gapps. Furthermore, if I try to boot the phone in DotOS, it boots back to recovery (of course the DotOS flash seems to finish without any issue).
That's a pretty big deal mate, I would imagine a lot more people would be complaining about it. You sure you aren't doing something wrong or maybe have a faulty flash.
I think you're right... I used oos 10.3.10. But also clean flashed the rom. Also i had experienced another problem. I use pixel launcher for DT2S but it didn't work... And when i tried to remove the launcher from magisk my device stuck in bootloop. Dirty flash didn't work.
Will try to flash with 10.3.11 hope that Bluetooth calling will work.
BTW thanks for the reply.
Yeah... @SevralT is a pro devloperI clean flashed 5.1.3 from oos 10.3.9 and got the same bluetooth issue. bluetooth is fine with music play but losing sound after a few seconds when making phone calls.
Besides, It's an amazing ROM. To be true I felt like my old 6t got a second life ! Thanks man @SevralT and all the DotOs developers.
For me, only 3 fingers capture works!
Google position history is empty for me, since I installed the Rom!a feedback from my 'clean install':
further feedback with my tests
- I couldn't fastboot boot the standard latest TWRP for Fajita, so I took a forked XDA one for fajita and booted and then installed it. After build flash, the build seem to have a recovery. then TWRP doesn't appear as usable. I'm obliged to fastboot boot ondemand with TWRP, if needed.
- installed the linked GAPPS by DOTOS, took me twice to make it work.
- Didn't flashed Magisk for root and I'm still oem unlocked, should I revert to lock?
- Google Pay doesn't work and says I'm not standard or rooted. It's an important feature for me, so if someone has a solution...
- when Fingerprint is used for authentication, the bottom pop-up doesn't display the fingerprint placeholder at the right place, which makes it diifficult to authenticate.
- transparent notifications are sometimes unreadable so I disabled them
- 1+ launcher hidden shelf is a key feature, do you plan something about it?
- When Monet applies seetings, it often blocks and doesnt give the hand back.
- 1st BT test with my car and it seem that the mic doesn't work when BT connected
- cannot sync SMS with a chromebook although both devices are synced and Chromebook can display the pĥone notifications. The Chromebook sms app keeps on ,ot finding the device texts
Go to https://t.me/sevralt_updates and download twrp for A11.
* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
[LIST] New and refreshed UI New Customization app (previous named as DotExtras) Accent Overlay & RGB Picker Edge Lightning Battery Styles Battery Percentage Styles Clock Customization Traffic Indicator Battery Light Customizations QS Tiles title toggle QS Tiles style toggle (AOSP & accent) QS Rows & Columns Customization New FOD Icon & Animation picker with previews FOD recognition color picker Screen-Off FOD Automatically temporary disable night light while using FOD (toggle) New Theme Manager Overlays based Accent Picker Material Palette Accent Picker Smart Accent Picker (find automatically proper shade of accent for the other theme; if you apply custom accent for dark theme, press Smart Accent Picker and it will find a good shade to use for light theme and vice-versa) Fonts, Icon Packs and Icon Shapes picker Other Extra Features Hold power to torch Double tap on statusbar and lockscreen to sleep Double tap while sleeping to open doze (ambient display) Quick Screenshot (3 fingers gesture) Volume Panel position switch (right or left) Navigation bar pill size customization (hide, stock, medium, large) Pocket Mode - avoid scree touches while the phone is in your pocket Use Biometrics on first boot (unavailable for encrypted users) Lockscreen Media toggle Built-in Launcher Grid control MicroG support [CENTER] [/LIST]