[ROM][11][OFFICIAL][gauguin] StatiXOS 4.2

Search This thread

Divolka

View attachment 5381745View attachment 5381739View attachment 5381741View attachment 5381743

Are you sure about your battery stats though?

1. The GCam I am using is BSG v8 and it works fine.
2. My Battery life is.. As you can see above pretty good. 9+ hours of SOT with 26% left.

My installation of StatixOS 4.2 is unmodified. I flashed it using OrangeFox and is AS IS.
I used the same GCam and it literally didn't work, also how did you get those 9h sot? Are using 60hz instead of 120?

StuDB

Dec 8, 2010
I tested it out and it just don't save for me no lost anyway still best ROM I have use so far
Hey, saw you said this on PE earlier in the year. Can I ask what made you change your mind?

I'm just looking for a supported and stable ROM with OTA. I installed PE and working out if I should jump to Statix or settle with PE (I don't want to keep changing cause setting up all my apps is long!)

I know everyone's opinion is different but was hoping you could help (y)

Cheers

deanlee121

Sep 3, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Hey, saw you said this on PE earlier in the year. Can I ask what made you change your mind?

I'm just looking for a supported and stable ROM with OTA. I installed PE and working out if I should jump to Statix or settle with PE (I don't want to keep changing cause setting up all my apps is long!)

I know everyone's opinion is different but was hoping you could help (y)

Cheers
For me I just got bored of the same look but ATM I am back on stock with custom recovery and root to get rid of the apps I don't need back on stock for the real camera

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

stx-2020.png

StatiXOS for Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G (gauguin)

What is this?
    StatiXOS is a custom ROM based on the Android Open Source Project aiming to be minimal while providing quality of life improvements and up to date security patches.

Known issues
    None That I know of! Report us with a logcat if you find any.

Features
    Changelog
    Screenshots

Download StatiXOS here
    Download StatiXOS (Primary)
    Download StatiXOS (Mirror)

GApps are included!

Flashing Instructions

This rom is based on Pre-built MIUI Android 11 vendor. So make you sure you are on latest stable MIUI A11 from your region (i.e., Global, CN or IN)
    1. Download the Build
    2. Make sure you back up all the necessary things
    3. Reboot to recovery
    4. Flash the ROM
    5. Format Data and Reboot

Stay in touch
    Our Telegram channel

Source code
    GitHub
    Gerrit

• Android OS version: 11.0.0_r44
    • Security patch level: Sept 5, 2021
    I just wanted to say that I love this ROM! Good job nerdfail!
    Great ROM only things I'm missing are small mobile icons and inverted navbar
    Statix gives you a stock rom experience.
    Great ROM only things I'm missing are small mobile icons and inverted navbar

Can you just flash ofox in twrp ?
    Yes you can flash orangefox zip in twrp.
    There is no option of 60hz, 90hz 120hz screen scanning frequency???
    don't download the latest build. download this one v4.2-OFFICIAL-20210621-0427