• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][OFFICIAL] Havoc-OS 4.10 for Redmi 5 Plus/Note 5 [vince]

Search This thread

Ricfil

Dec 16, 2010
O´Porto
Same here, I just went back to 4.5.
I didn't like the sleep mode anyway, doesn't make sense to me but w/e.
Ever since they announced the move away from XDA I have been getting a weird vibe from havoc, sadly there are not many alternatives.
Are you saying they will no longer develop the present rom?

Will they stop development for this version all together?

Thanks for any info regarding the question.

nazzgullzz

May 5, 2021
For anyone looking for an easy way to connect your phone to your PC to transfer files. Use a program like WiFi FTP Server. You browse Internal or SD Card as normal. Makes using a cable pointless since the speeds are faster too.

Also if anyone has issues with stability.

I had 4.11 running 2 weeks no crashes or restarts using Stormbreaker Kernel

These are my personal experiences*

Reactions: M_Sran

chepor78

Jul 14, 2018
I have de havoc 4.12 verion, and that´s impossible connect the pc windows 10 and mobile, in device mangaer don´t show the xiaomi phone!

Reactions: M_Sran

Assassins23

Jan 7, 2020
havocOS is not being properly maintained after 4.10 atleast for vince.. upto 4.10 it was fabulous, but after 4.10 the 4.11 and 4.12 have the same bug ( not connecting to PC ). i hope the maintainer will get back at giving us the fabulous havocOS. i think he's busy in something.

Reactions: M_Sran and Port007

nazzgullzz

May 5, 2021
I'll say it again. Or just download WiFi FTP Server app from playstore that is literally faster transfers for this device. Instead of waiting for a fix and downplaying the os.

Cause out of other i have tried its the best up to date with security patches one you can use now

chepor78

Jul 14, 2018
I'll say it again. Or just download WiFi FTP Server app from playstore that is literally faster transfers for this device. Instead of waiting for a fix and downplaying the os.

Cause out of other i have tried its the best up to date with security patches one you can use now
the app ftp
can´t connect, faild

M_Sran

Jul 13, 2021
Data transfer to PC using USB cable isn't working in 4.12 update. There is not any option appearing on phone when the usb is connected to PC, just charging!

Top Liked Posts