[ROM][11] [OFFICIAL] KangOS for Redmi Note 9 (merlin, merlinnfc)

Search This thread

Evan_Ferrao

Aug 12, 2020
Redmi Note 9

Kang OS

banner.png

Code:
[/FONT][/CENTER][/FONT][/CENTER]
[FONT=Times New Roman][CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman]
[CENTER]/*

* Your warranty is... still valid?

* I am not responsible for bricked devices,

* If you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

*/

About-Project.png
Kang OS is inspired from our well known project called AOKP(Android Open Kang Project).The name is a play on the word kang and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). Here we will be kanging all best & useful features from many Custom Roms by considering max performance and stability. Currently, with new update we have released lots of customizations and features with our own touch. So Now All are Kanged.

features.png

1.Customization Section - Here

2.Theming & Features Section - Here

instructions.png

1. First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no :p)

2. Flashing Procedure {as Per Device Requirements}

3. Reboot & enjoy!

Thanks-to.png

AOSP Team

Dirty Unicorns

Project Awaken

LineageOS

Revenge OS Team

AOKP Team

AOSiP Team

All other Devs/ROMs

our-team.png

Modit jain-Lead developer/Co-Founder/Maintainer

Sameer(Ziauddin_Sameer)-Lead developer/Maintainer

Jay(tattorepairman)-Founder

NParashar150-UI/UX Designer

Travis(travisholt1992)-Lead developer

Rick(Spookcity138)-Developer

**Flash Steps**

•Reboot Recovery

•Flash Rom

•Wipe Dalvik/Art and Cache

•Format data(if doing clean flash)(recommended)

•Reboot System

•Once you see Google logo, Hold the power button to force reboot (To avoid bootloop on first boot)

downloads.png

Click Me to enjoy

stay-tuned.png

Community Group

Device Group

sources.png

Kang-OS-R

Device

Kernel

supports.png

Liked our work? Buy us a cup of coffee & Support for future updates

[ICODE][ICODE][ICODE][/ICODE][/ICODE][/ICODE]

Last edited:

aedavilaf

Apr 19, 2021
Tengo un problema es que cuando arranca el sistema inicial para la configuración se queda en "conectar a una red móvil" y le doy para saltar y no va de ahí y si lo conecto a wifi se queda buscando una actualización y no va de ahí

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

I have a problem is that when the initial system starts for the configuration it stays in "connect to a mobile network" and I give it to jump and it does not go from there and if I connect it to wifi it stays looking for an update and it does not go from there

Last edited by a moderator:

shadowstep

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala Cantt
OnePlus 9R
Samsung Galaxy Watch 6
@aedavilaf Hi! I see that you're new here. Welcome to XDA! :) Please note that XDA is an international forum, and hence only English is permitted to be used across the website.

The above is as per the Forum Rules:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

As a courtesy, I've added the English translation to your post. Going forward, kindly use English to post/reply on the forum. :)

Regards,
shadowstep
Forum Moderator

----------

¡Hola! Veo que eres nuevo aquí. ¡Bienvenido a XDA! :) Tenga en cuenta que XDA es un foro internacional y, por lo tanto, solo se permite el uso del inglés en el sitio web.

Lo anterior es según las Reglas del foro:

4. Usa el idioma inglés.

Entendemos que, con todas las nacionalidades diferentes, no todo el mundo habla bien inglés, pero inténtelo. Si realmente no puede publicar en inglés, use un traductor en línea. Puede incluir su mensaje original en su propio idioma, debajo de la traducción al inglés. (Esta regla cubre sus publicaciones, entradas de perfil y firma). Puede probar: - https://translate.google.com/ o https://www.babelfish.com/ o usar uno de su elección.

Como cortesía, agregué la traducción al inglés a su publicación. En el futuro, utilice el inglés para publicar / responder en el foro. :)

Saludos,
shadowstep
Moderador del foro

Reactions: Yamel

rkprajapati@

Apr 18, 2021
Rajasthan
Hii ! Xda devloper i am very happy your hard work.but my phone redmi note 9 merlin on kangOS. In this rom have some bug -
1. Phone dialer layer not available
2. VoLTE not work
3.full screen app feature not available
4. Crash anx camera in some mode
5. 48mp pic not take actually 48mp sensor
6. Fps meter don't work properly any time 59fps show
7. Brightness auto low and bright when mobile heat
8. Charging speed very slow means very slow

@kangOS @aosp @lineage OS @aksp @xda

TheMagnificent_Y

Feb 3, 2021
Hello,

I have a few questions,

Does the current ROM installation (MIUI120.6) Matter?

Or can you flash the ROM no matter what MIUI version you have installed?
One last question, Will google backups work?

-Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Kang OS

banner.png

Code:
    [/FONT][/CENTER][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]/*

* Your warranty is... still valid?

* I am not responsible for bricked devices,

* If you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

*/

About-Project.png
    Kang OS is inspired from our well known project called AOKP(Android Open Kang Project).The name is a play on the word kang and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). Here we will be kanging all best & useful features from many Custom Roms by considering max performance and stability. Currently, with new update we have released lots of customizations and features with our own touch. So Now All are Kanged.

features.png

1.Customization Section - Here

2.Theming & Features Section - Here

instructions.png

1. First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no :p)

2. Flashing Procedure {as Per Device Requirements}

3. Reboot & enjoy!

Thanks-to.png

AOSP Team

Dirty Unicorns

Project Awaken

LineageOS

Revenge OS Team

AOKP Team

AOSiP Team

All other Devs/ROMs

our-team.png

Modit jain-Lead developer/Co-Founder/Maintainer

Sameer(Ziauddin_Sameer)-Lead developer/Maintainer

Jay(tattorepairman)-Founder

NParashar150-UI/UX Designer

Travis(travisholt1992)-Lead developer

Rick(Spookcity138)-Developer

**Flash Steps**

•Reboot Recovery

•Flash Rom

•Wipe Dalvik/Art and Cache

•Format data(if doing clean flash)(recommended)

•Reboot System

•Once you see Google logo, Hold the power button to force reboot (To avoid bootloop on first boot)

downloads.png

Click Me to enjoy

stay-tuned.png

Community Group

Device Group

sources.png

Kang-OS-R

Device

Kernel

supports.png

Liked our work? Buy us a cup of coffee & Support for future updates

[ICODE][ICODE][ICODE][/ICODE][/ICODE][/ICODE]
    Where to download it
    See the "Downloads" section.
    And click on "Click Me to enjoy".
    Does it support OTAs updates?
    Do you want MIUI or custom rom ?
    Thank you very much for contribution ♥️
    @aedavilaf Hi! I see that you're new here. Welcome to XDA! :) Please note that XDA is an international forum, and hence only English is permitted to be used across the website.

The above is as per the Forum Rules:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

As a courtesy, I've added the English translation to your post. Going forward, kindly use English to post/reply on the forum. :)

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator

----------

¡Hola! Veo que eres nuevo aquí. ¡Bienvenido a XDA! :) Tenga en cuenta que XDA es un foro internacional y, por lo tanto, solo se permite el uso del inglés en el sitio web.

Lo anterior es según las Reglas del foro:

4. Usa el idioma inglés.

Entendemos que, con todas las nacionalidades diferentes, no todo el mundo habla bien inglés, pero inténtelo. Si realmente no puede publicar en inglés, use un traductor en línea. Puede incluir su mensaje original en su propio idioma, debajo de la traducción al inglés. (Esta regla cubre sus publicaciones, entradas de perfil y firma). Puede probar: - https://translate.google.com/ o https://www.babelfish.com/ o usar uno de su elección.

Como cortesía, agregué la traducción al inglés a su publicación. En el futuro, utilice el inglés para publicar / responder en el foro. :)

Saludos,
    shadowstep
    Moderador del foro