• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Lenovo P2

Search This thread

darwinH

Apr 23, 2021
With the latest update 19.09, loudspeaker stopped working, earphones working ok, anybody else having the same problems ?

Guitarnolife

Nov 28, 2014
How about the in-call volume in this rom? Currently running Pixel Extended 11 and it has very low volume. Forced to use a speaker or a handsfree...
I know there is a fix but it requires root. Wondered it it was fixed in this rom?

cocopipou

Jul 24, 2016
Gembloux
Lenovo P2
I allready asked the following question without receiving any response, no matter.
How would it be possible to make an application think that I'm using an aosp based rom although i'm using lineageos 18.1 ?
There must well be somewhere a flag stored distinguishing aosp from lineageOS.
MyVOO (on the Play Store) considers I’m using a rooted custom rom only due to the fact that this rom is lineageOS.
Roms which are aosp based like Havoc, …, are considered by MyVOO as being stock roms.
My smartphone is not rooted and Magisk is here not useful.

en666

Apr 23, 2011
Lenovo p2c72, twrp 3.5.2, magisk 23.0, ext4 partitions, pin unlocked, updated to 18.1 2021-09-26 with the updater app. Everything smooth, as always. Fantastic 18.1 ROM, thanks a lot Mike.

With the latest update 19.09, loudspeaker stopped working, earphones working ok, anybody else having the same problems ?
Here's fine as well. With 17.1 I had problems with sound in general; at time, solved removing phone boot pin.

I allready asked the following question without receiving any response, no matter.
How would it be possible to make an application think that I'm using an aosp based rom although i'm using lineageos 18.1 ?
There must well be somewhere a flag stored distinguishing aosp from lineageOS.
MyVOO (on the Play Store) considers I’m using a rooted custom rom only due to the fact that this rom is lineageOS.
Roms which are aosp based like Havoc, …, are considered by MyVOO as being stock roms.
My smartphone is not rooted and Magisk is here not useful.
Don't know how you can change that string, but I find myself ok for almost all of the root-searching apps with Magisk Hide. You can give it a try and then uninstall Magisk if it doesn't work

hnsaba

Sep 17, 2017
Lenovo p2c72, twrp 3.5.2, magisk 23.0, ext4 partitions, pin unlocked, updated to 18.1 2021-09-26 with the updater app. Everything smooth, as always. Fantastic 18.1 ROM, thanks a lot Mike.

Here's fine as well. With 17.1 I had problems with sound in general; at time, solved removing phone boot pin.

Don't know how you can change that string, but I find myself ok for almost all of the root-searching apps with Magisk Hide. You can give it a try and then uninstall Magisk if it doesn't work
Compass doesn't work here. Does it work for you?

Do you know any solution for miracast problem?

cocopipou

Jul 24, 2016
Gembloux
Lenovo P2

Many thans for your response.
I have had my phone rooted but magisk isn't helpful in this case.
Magisk allows me to hide the root but to arrive at this point you must first install the app.
Myvoo refuses to be installed because I'm using LineageOS (or another rom based on LineageOS).

cocopipou

Jul 24, 2016
Gembloux
Lenovo P2
1.jpg

Since the end of August or so, I have encountered the following problem almost every time I start (swith on) or restart (from twrp) my phone.
It seems to be a bootloop endless.
I have then to restart the phone.
I made a lot of tests on basis of which I can say that it seems to be independant of twrp, of the gapps used.
Should anyaone have the same problem and eventually a solution ?

RAVINTER

Mar 12, 2021
Many thans for your response.
I have had my phone rooted but magisk isn't helpful in this case.
Magisk allows me to hide the root but to arrive at this point you must first install the app.
Myvoo refuses to be installed because I'm using LineageOS (or another rom based on LineageOS).
Ok im downloaded this app "Myvoo" from apkpure install it and when open it's say something "its not working on root device" so im hide it in magisk and seems work fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211002-105404_myVOO.png
    Screenshot_20211002-105404_myVOO.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 24

en666

Apr 23, 2011
Lenovo p2c72, twrp 3.5.2, magisk 23.0, ext4 partitions, pin unlocked, updated to 18.1 2021-10-03 with the updater app. Everything smooth, as always. Fantastic 18.1 ROM, thanks a lot Mike.

HakanDaburda

Oct 3, 2019
Lenovo P2
There is a problem with Google navigation systems. Yandex Navigation only works. None of the applications that need Google location services are working. I have given all kinds of permissions, still it is not working. Anyone able to fix the problem?

educowley

Aug 19, 2020
Hi, after last update my phone not boot, after 5 or 10 minutes reboot in recovery mode.
can you help me? Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts