[ROM][11][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Lenovo P2

Search This thread

en666

Apr 23, 2011
Lenovo p2c72, twrp 3.6.1, magisk 23.0, ext4 partitions, updated to 2022-06-19 with the updater app. Everything smooth.

Fantastic 18.1 ROM; thanks to your work Mike. Looking forward for los19!

Hello, I am flashing lineage os 18.1 according to the instructions from the lineage website, when installing the firmware everything freezes at 47%, what to do(
Have you solved it?

Reactions: NiTrOwow

NiTrOwow

Jul 20, 2010
Whats the average screen on time? All I could find was 8:30 hours, which seems to be a bit on the low side, getting 12-13 hours right now with the same original battery! I do have a spare battery but even after 5 years of wear and abuse it keeps on flippin working like a mf fire truck. The only thing is the burn-in in the amoled, but I don't care about that. Will order spares again for this sucker for sure.

Thanks Michael or OP for making this possible, I love Lenovo/Motorola phones. Great quality, I think this is the oldest sucker I have in use never let me down even when I rage quited and thew the damn thing to a tree, it simply won't die. That's the Lenovo P2 in a nutshell. A super durable phone. I also still use the original charge port, it's crazy I've had over 3 USB cables go bad and blew one fast charger but not the usb port or PMIC?!? Yep. All these new phones with USB-C they all tend to fail quite early, wonder why.. I want reliability and durability over speed and all these hypes.

Last edited:

en666

Apr 23, 2011
Lenovo p2c72, twrp 3.6.2, magisk 23.0, ext4 partitions, updated to 2022-06-26 with the updater app. Everything smooth.

Fantastic 18.1 ROM; thanks to your work Mike. Looking forward for los19!

Whats the average screen on time? All I could find was 8:30 hours
I can confirm 8:30 sot, a little less than couple of days in total

phantom8329

Jul 8, 2018
I put LineageOS 18.1 and there is such a moment - when the keyboard is called, an indent appears from below. How to remove it?

Screenshot_20220710-235312_Trebuchet.png

en666

Apr 23, 2011
Lenovo p2c72, twrp 3.6.2, magisk 23.0, ext4 partitions, updated to 2022-07-17 with the updater app. Everything smooth.

Fantastic 18.1 ROM; thanks for your work Mike. Looking forward for los19!

Reactions: hnsaba

Shanye

Dec 28, 2016
I have a P2C72 64GB which was converted to P2A42 some years ago. I have been quite happy with the phone, so I haven't messed with it although I have thought about it a few times and had already done the waiting period for unlocking maybe 3 years ago. On Saturday I decided to go for it, and unlocked and installed this ROM with the recovery that goes with it and added MindtheGAPPs. Everything went very smoothly.

And guess what? That's right - I think this ROM might be even better than the original ROM. Everything works as it should and it's smooth and crisp. Funnily enough, a long-standing issue I had with emails arriving without notifications being given has gone. Battery life is great as well. I'm a very happy camper.

I just want to thank you for this ROM, Mike.

Top Liked Posts