• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Lenovo P2

Search This thread

en666

Apr 23, 2011
Lenovo p2c72, twrp 3.5.1, magisk 23, ext4 partitions, pin unlocked, LineageOS 17.1 (2021-05-16).

Downloaded 18.1 and MindTheGapps11 (arm64) on the phone, flashed both from TWRP, cleaning dalvik&cache at each step. Phone rebooted and after a few minutes, 18.1 successfully starded with all my apps and data. Everything smooth. Performances are even a little better than 17.1. So far so good. Thanks a lot Mike, you're a star!

church_foster

Oct 22, 2018
Lenovo p2c72, twrp 3.5.1, magisk 23, ext4 partitions, pin unlocked, LineageOS 17.1 (2021-05-16).

Downloaded 18.1 and MindTheGapps11 (arm64) on the phone, flashed both from TWRP, cleaning dalvik&cache at each step. Phone rebooted and after a few minutes, 18.1 successfully starded with all my apps and data. Everything smooth. Performances are even a little better than 17.1. So far so good. Thanks a lot Mike, you're a star!
How stable is MindTheGapps? It seems Open Gapps is not available for A11 roms yet.

church_foster

Oct 22, 2018
Hello, it seems I softbricked my device. I can only access the bootloader now. I can't access twrp with fastboot reboot recovery. The hardware buttons don't seem to work either.

cocopipou

Jul 24, 2016
Gembloux
Lenovo P2
Hello, it seems I softbricked my device. I can only access the bootloader now. I can't access twrp with fastboot reboot recovery. The hardware buttons don't seem to work either.
With your phone in bootlaoder mode, forget fastboot for a moment and try to act as follows :
  1. disconnect your phone from your PC ;
  2. swith off your phone ;
  3. after a few seconds, push the tree buttons Volume Up - Volume Down and Power all together ;
  4. your phone will normally boot in recovery mode.

church_foster

Oct 22, 2018
With your phone in bootlaoder mode, forget fastboot for a moment and try to act as follows :
  1. disconnect your phone from your PC ;
  2. swith off your phone ;
  3. after a few seconds, push the tree buttons Volume Up - Volume Down and Power all together ;
  4. your phone will normally boot in recovery mode.
It doesn't work. It always goes straight to the bootloader.

church_foster

Oct 22, 2018
Update: I finally got into twrp, and installed lineage 18.1 with nikgapps. My hardware buttons were really hard to work around.

Thanks for the support guys.

amdyss

Jun 15, 2017
Bialystok
How is your battery? I think mine battery has degradered after 3 years of usage. Whatever rom I installed, there is a drop of 12-15% in a space of 8 hr, with wifi on, rest of the modules are off. Any tips to determine, wether its battery or rom settings?

wodaaa

Apr 26, 2020
Reactions: amdyss

Top Liked Posts