• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Lenovo P2

Search This thread

Msharu73

Dec 30, 2017
Hi Mike,

Many thanks for this ROM. All things work great! But Poweroff Alarm (Alarm set at sleep time does not wake Lenovo P2 in morning. I switch off my P2 at night) is not working for me. Anybody else got this problem too?? Also Quick Tiles Drop-down Setting button crashes when touched. Please check and help me with solution.

church_foster

Oct 22, 2018
Just something I've encountered, after starting up the phone from a shutdown, the battery icon and quick settings were nowhere to be found. It then restarted itself twice then it went back to normal. I did update to the newest build last night, dunno if it is related to that.

amdyss

Jun 15, 2017
Bialystok
Can anybody check if Google Photos work for you? For me install from google store or from apk its the same. Installing takes ages and when it opens, there is no response. Every other app works fine - only photos. Strange.

Just to mention - I did a clean install, without restoring a backup from a cloud.

Last edited:

sprite16

May 4, 2020
Just something I've encountered, after starting up the phone from a shutdown, the battery icon and quick settings were nowhere to be found. It then restarted itself twice then it went back to normal. I did update to the newest build last night, dunno if it is related to that.
Same problem for me, it's happend only one time, after restart.
Can anybody check if Google Photos work for you? For me install from google store or from apk its the same. Installing takes ages and when it opens, there is no response. Every other app works fine - only photos. Strange.

Just to mention - I did a clean install, without restoring a backup from a cloud.
For me, Google Foto works fine.

cocopipou

Jul 24, 2016
Gembloux
Lenovo P2
Hello Mike.

Many Thanks for LineageOS 18.1 for our Lenovo P2 Kuntao. It's working very fine.

I'm encountering only one problem which is not due to the rom.
myVOO, the application of my Internet-TV-Phone provider refuses to be installed arging that my phone is rooted although it's not the case.
myVOO considers my phone as rooted simply because I am using a custom rom.
But what is very strange is that it happens only with rom based on LineageOS ans not with those directly based on AOSP as Havoc, Fluid and the others which I tried.

For two weeks now, I have been using your rom as a daily driver and except for unforeseen circumstances it will be the case until the end of this rom.

Last edited:

church_foster

Oct 22, 2018
This happened again today.

And is calling broken in this build? The phone app doesn't seem to work with calls.

hnsaba

Sep 17, 2017
Screen Cast doesn't work in 18.1 20210613.

Screenshot_20210616-212103_Trebuchet.png

amdyss

Jun 15, 2017
Bialystok
I was posting about Google photos app that didnt work for me. It was installing couple of minutes, and was crashing. It was due to faulty micro SD card that I had and it was configured as an internal memory. After removing the SD everything is ok 🙂

numenory

Apr 29, 2019
I have seen a couple of posts regarding 'cast'. I am on 6th June release. I have tested cast both by casting my screen, and by using bbc iplayer to cast a series (I watched the lot 6 episodes). I can confirm that cast works perfectly (it was casted to a gen1 chromecast). I have the P2a42. I did a clean install even formatting system. I have no root/magisk. I used the recommended recovery image (lineage not twrp) and also flashed the recommended gapps.

After a week of use so far I have found no issues related to anything including: making and receiving phones calls, google photos, whatasapp, all of which seem to function perfectly. (Note: i have not tested video calls in whatsapp only voice and messages.) The only issue I had was at install, I could not 'see' my google backup even though it was there, so have lost call logs and old messages.

So many thanks Mike for an excellent job and all your hard work.

3volution3

Feb 4, 2019
I have seen a couple of posts regarding 'cast'. I am on 6th June release. I have tested cast both by casting my screen, and by using bbc iplayer to cast a series (I watched the lot 6 episodes). I can confirm that cast works perfectly (it was casted to a gen1 chromecast). I have the P2a42. I did a clean install even formatting system. I have no root/magisk. I used the recommended recovery image (lineage not twrp) and also flashed the recommended gapps.
The cast we're talking about is the android built-in cast that shows everything happening in your screen. It doesn't affect apps with their own private cast functionality, because those simply require a network connection to work.

Reactions: hnsaba

arto_73

Jun 18, 2021
Thanks Mike!!!
Installed after full wipe. Firmware + NikGapps+NikAddon(SetupWizard)
Everything is working!!!

It's sad that there is no "network device name" in the Developer Options.
I guess this is a features of Android 11.

UPDATE: Changing the device name in "About Phone" changed the network name of the device.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts