It got fixed after I installed the last update. But I have another problem. Could you try installing Crunchyroll and playing a video in full screen? The video just closes for me.
Short video playback wasn't fixed. Install YouTube and watch and go to the 2nd tab on the bottom called 'Shorts', your device will freeze after playing several shorts.
That doesn't freeze my phone you must be using arters or another kernal. I am using lineage without twrp or arters and it works just fine for me. I remember getting that with arters also the random shutdowns when battery falls under 30% that's why I stopped using it.
The quality issues are due to it using the wrong camera this should be fixed in the future atm this is all your going to get.
I downloaded the razer camera it sortve works the front cam works with 1080p and so does the back but with the back cam it fails at 4k
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
1. Aware, looking into it.So far there are five major aura-specific bugs that stand out to me that have yet to be resolved, two of which have gitlab issues created for them. I will try and capture the camera bug and logcat it, and see what I can do for the other bugs.
For a refresher:
These bugs are quite a major hindrance in being able to enjoy Lineage on aura properly and a major frustration point in using the phone as a daily driver. Hopefully they can be resolved soon.
- Flashlight does not work, the button in the status bar pull-down menu tray says the camera is constantly in use and is grayed out.
- The back camera is primarily using the wrong lens, namely the zoom lens, forcing the camera to be zoomed in at all times, making it hard to take pictures that aren't blurry and distorted.
- There is an audio bug where if audio levels are below a certain threshold, it simply will not play any audio at all.
- The phone completely locks up when watching certain video playbacks, and has to have the power button held down for a hard reset every time it happens. For me personally, this has happened numerous times watching videos on Snapchat, but I know it happens on YouTube and other media, like Google Photos.
- An SD card formatted as internal storage will not allow apps to be stored on it, and when attempted a prompt will appear, saying "Not enough storage space".