Once a week, on Sunday. Won't vary from that.
Updater - What was the error?First, I want to thank you for the work done - it's great!
Now I want to ask my questions. I installed the system exactly as described here:
I have a few questions:
1) When unlocking the bootloader, do I need to "unlock_critical"? The instructions do not indicate this, but I want to completely dispel my doubts.
2) After installing LineageOS-recovery, it logs in in a rather strange way. If I just turn on the phone with the vol+ button holding, then it boots up normally into recovery. If I boot into the recovery from the bootloader through the menu, then when I reboot, half of the screen fills with black, and the second is white. After a few seconds, the phone reboots again and boots into recovery. Is this the expected behavior or did I do something wrong?
3) Can the bootloader be locked after installing Lineage OS?
1) No you don't need to. It's only if you wanted to flash partitions like the factory image from Razer via fastboot - I would do it in case of emergency.
2) Yeah, some people see this, some don't - if you want to file a bug ticket like the wiki details, we can try to look into it (I hit this too), but it seems to me to be a bootloader bug or something - might not be something we can fix :/
3) Yes, but don't do it - if you mess up recovery and you locked the bootloader there's potentially no way to recover.
Please file this as a bug ticket on our Gitlab tracker like the wiki details, I'll take a look at it there and try to help
No, sorry - just follow the wiki guide - it's very detailed.